Chapter 7

Hayley's Pov;

I started to lean in and was ready for our lips to meet once again, but he moved away and looked straight ahead.

"We should get going" he seriously said without hesitating and driving home

"Ughh I can't go home like thisss" I groaned and tried arguing back

"That kinda sucks for you doesn't it?" He chuckled at his statement

"It's not funny! Plus I was going to spend the night at Stacy's so I rather go back to her house" I spat he was starting to get on my nerves. I may have lied about staying at her house, but my parents would go insane if they saw me like this.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten wasted" he said in between gritted teeth.

"Or you shouldn't have been so nosy and dragged me out of the party!" I said in anger

He brutally stopped the car on the side of the street and looked at me furiously.

"Fine! Get the hell out of my car then! It was so stupid to have brought you along with me! I just didn't want those dickheads to do something to you!" He yelled in frustration and waited for me to get out of his car.

"You're kidding right? You don't expect me to stay in the middle of nowhere" I quickly spoke trying not to sound so scared.

"Yes, now get out" he said without an expression on his face, just simply eyed me down then looked at the street ahead.

"I'm not going anywhere! You dragged me into this now take me home" I spat, I could feel anger boiling up in my head. Some dumb jock wasn't just going to dumb me in the middle of the road this late, I wasn't going to let that happen!

"Whatever, we better get going then before someone sees me with you" he said with a disgusted face, as he starting driving again.

I couldn't help but feel torn and depressed, he acted like I was an ugly creature, I didn't understand how he could be so cruel to me. When I've been nothing but nice to him.

After a while we made it to our neighborhood, he parked his car at his parking lot and got out. I thought about going home but I was for sure dead if my parents saw me all drunk. So I stayed in the car, I was planning on sleeping in there so I rested my head on the back of my seat, and slowly closed my eyes.

"What are you doing?" Grayson asked confused as he opened the passenger door.

"Sleeping what does it look like I'm doing, you twat" I harshly stated.

"Oh no you're not! Get out" he sad while grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me out of the car.

"Ughhh I don't want to go home, come one let me sleep in there" I pleaded while avoiding eye contact with him.

After several minutes of silence I was about to just walk away and go home to find my parents still awake,but he broke the silence before I could

"Uh.. I .. I guess you can sleep in my room.. Just for tonight!" He quickly spoke and started walking towards his house.

Quickly I tried walking right behind him, but my head was pounding and I could barely move without feeling dizzy. So I started slowing down and took deep breaths.

As we walked in, we started to walk up the stairs once he closed the main door. Then once in his room he took out some shorts and a white long shirt.

"You can change into this if you want" he said softly then handed me the clothes.

I simply nodded and he showed me where the restroom was, then I took off my clothes and changed into his. It smelled just like him, it was amazing. Once I was done I was walking towards his room when I over heard him talking to someone.

"I heard noise so I came to see who you're with" said a female voice

"Brought a girl home.. She's just spending the night" he simply stated.

"You can't just bring girls home, Grayson if mom finds out she's going to be extremely upset! You're going to remind her of .." She was cut off by Grayson.

"Don't mention him! But I know Cameron, she's our neighbor anyways, but either way you can't tell anybody she's here! Mostly because I don't want anyone to know she's with me, and you know perfectly why" he said while lowkey being angry.

I decide to stop being nosy and knocked on the door softly before walking inside. As I went inside his room I saw the beautiful girl he's been with lately, jealousy started to get too me.

"Hey, I'm Cameron.. Grayson's sister" she said happily like if the conversation she just had with him earlier didn't happen.

Shocked I introduced myself while still trying to realize how I didn't see the resemblance between them.

Quickly she excused herself and left closing the door, I started over thinking. Wondering what he had meant about his reason for why to be so cruel to me, so I decided to ask him.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I questioned him, while making my way to his bed while he was on his phone standing still.

"What is it" he said innocently, I liked this side of him. Sadly I knew I had to ruin it with my question.

"Why are you always so harsh with me.. When I've been nothing but nice too you" I nervously asked him, he stayed quiet for a while then when I looked up at him he had a sad expression all over him. I tried to stop a tear from falling down but failed as it rolled down my cheek.

He walked up to me and kneeled down in front of me. He held my chin up to look at him, then wiped my tear away and started speaking.

"There's so many reason for why I'm so harsh to you.. But you just can't seem to stop making things so difficult for me" he murmured while still looking at me.

I just sat there not moving, waiting for him to continue. For him to tell me his reasons but he didn't.

"Oh hayley, darling I tried everything I could to push you away, to have you hate me! But nothing worked" he firmly said as if expecting me to understand him.

"But why did you do that?" I questioned with a concerned face.

"Because darling, I'm your worst nightmare" he said in a raspy voice.

{A/N; well I hoped you guys liked this chapter, I'll try and update soon but please comment and vote, thanks for the views loves💖}