Chapter 21

Hayley's Pov:

I looked at them terrified, Grayson started to move his head a little but Ethan continued to push the knive closer to his skin.

"Ethan stop please" I begged him but he wouldn't listen to me

"Ethan you don't have to do this man, lets talk this through" Grayson started to try and talk Ethan out of making this crime.

"You should have thought about that before you left me unconscious on the floor last time" Ethan leaned the knive closer to Grayson neck, slowly I started making my way to them.

"Ethan i'll leave with you wherever you want, but please leave him alone" I moved my shaking hand to Ethan's shoulder trying to move him farther back.

"Hayley you don't have to do this, just leave go in the car and wait for me... Just trust me" Grayson spoke dominant, hesitating for a minute I went outside. Planning on calling the police as soon as I could.

GRAYSON'S POV:

"Come one Ethan lets talk this through" I could feel the cold knife still on my neck, I knew it could split my neck open anytime soon.

"You won't escape so easily Gray, not this time" Ethan stepped closer to me only making me feel more uncomfortable.

"Take Hayley if you want, I don't care about her. Just don't get near my family again! Or i'll rip your face off and feed it to the dogs outside" I growled not giving up on this fight.

"You never changed Gray, it seems as if playing with girls is what you're best at... Sad to say but Hayley actually seemed better than any other hoe you've slept with" He chuckled a little knowing how girls were my weakness.

"Actually.. I haven't technically slept with her, so just give me a night or two and I well" I smirked at my response but stiffened once I remembered the knife was still on my neck.

"You dick, I actually thought you liked her! Now I can't use her against you" He rolled his eyes at me once He saw my smirk again.

"Well you know.. I was starting to get feelings for her, like real full on feelings .. But then this girl caught my attention, obviously I fucked her. That's when I realized I only wanted Hayley for sex, love isn't meant for me, But I honestly don't mind" I looked at him with huge eyes once I was done speaking , He hadn't realized but he seemed to have pressed his knife closer to my neck.

"Ever since the night at the party I can't seem to forgive you, now is my time to End this anger and finish you off" He could feel my fingers tingle at just the thought of pressing that knife all the way in and ending it all.

"Look man I'm sorry, it was just my weakness but half of the stuff wasn't even my fault!" I looked at him with hope, he knew I was right but he hated to admit it.

Before he was able to respond he grabbed a vase near us and smashed it on my head that's when everything went black.

HAYLEY'S POV;

I waited outside about to call the police once the seconds turned into minutes and Grayson hasn't come out yet.

Feeling someone walking towards me I look up to see Ethan, terrified I notice his evil look with a huge smile all over his face.

"Where's Grayson?!" I asked him concerned, as I was about to make my way to the house Ethan grabs me by the waist and takes me to his car in between pushes.

"We have to talk, now get in the car or i'll slit your neck open" with huge eyes I do as he says and feel as if I shouldn't go with him.

"Is he okay?" I ask him again once i sit in the car trying to get answers out of him, he nods and the engine roars to life.

"He's just unconscious, he'll be awake later" I nod and quietly whisper 'okay' while he drives off.

After an hour or so of pure silence the car comes to an end, looking outside i notice we're in front of a cabin near a lake. Stepping outside admiring my view, Ethan gets out as well and grabs my wrist. He takes me inside the cabin and lets go of me once we get near the kitchen.

"You really shouldn't trust Grayson" he sounded concerned while making himself something quick to eat.

"He's my boyfriend, I trust him more than I trust you" annoyed I start to make my way to the living room. Ethan follows behind me with a sandwich in his hand.

"He's worse than you think he is .. He's a player, not only that he seems innocent but he's the devil himself" shocked I opened my mouth just a little, I couldn't believe he's making up all these lies.

"Grayson told me not to trust you, but I can't believe you would make up such lie just to get back at him!" I start to walk to the main door but Ethan grabs ahold of my hand and pushes me back to where I was.

"Something happened last summer that ruined the friendship and trust I had for Grayson, I think it's time you found out what happened" he looked at me serious while taking bites out of his sandwich.

"Okay, Spit it out! I want to know" I could feel myself getting excited but I wasn't sure if to believe everything he said

"Okay, don't interrupt me! ... Well it all started last summer, Grayson and I were at a party .. " he suddenly stopped when his phone started vibrating.

{A/N: HEY GUYS! Well ik it's a cliff hanger but if I continued it would have been a really long chapter, I'm pretty sure the 'dark past' is going to be revealed in the next couple chapters, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments.
PLEASE SPAM WITH COMMENTS
thanks for all the views loves💖}