Chapter 17

Grayson's Pov:

He threw me on the floor and went towards Hayley, I tried sitting down not sure of what was going on. Looking around I notice that we were in jake's basement.

I heard Hayley whimper while jake was touching her thigh, feeling anger boiling inside me I tried getting up but it was useless.

That's when I remembered that on a nearby corner there was a sharp piece of metal I dropped last time I Started Moving towards it, moving my hands around it to get the rope off my wrist.

"After everything we went through you just had to turn against me and date hayley.. HOW COULD YOU GRAYSON! now watch me make her suffer because of your shit" jake spoke in anger while slapping Hayley hard on the face.

"Jake leave her alone! Take it out on me you bastard" I growled at jake while feeling the rope loosen around my wrist

He ignored me and ripped Hayleys shirt off, I wasn't about to let jake rape my girl anytime soon. Quickly I undid the rope around my legs and ran up to jake.

"You messed with the wrong guy you bastard" I growled again in anger and pushed him off of Hayley. Trying to untie her rope I managed to loosen it up a little before jake came and pushed me away.

We started struggling, he tried punching me but i moved my head in time. Punching him hard on the nose causing him to fall back on the floor. Getting on top of him I started punching him none stop, i grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up then hit him hard on the head. It wasn't until hayley started moving me off of jake when I realized how bloody my hands were.

Looking at jake horrified me of my strength, he looked pretty beaten up. His lip was cut, there were several bruises on his face and blood coming out of his mouth rolling down towards his neck. What scared me the most was that he wasn't moving.

Standing up I look at Hayley scared that I might have killed him, she looked at me frightened. i notice that she was shirtless so i took of my hoodie and hand it to her. After putting it on she didn't say anything just started walking towards the door.

Running up behind her in case someone else was out there trying to hurt us, I followed her every move through out our way towards the main entrance.

"Where are you two going!" I heard a squeaky annoying voice walking towards us, turning around I see Stacy looking at us with a knife.

Damnit this annoying as bitch had to get in between, just as we were about to walk out the main door. I get in front of Hayley and tell her to stay back. She does as I say while hugging herself.

"Leave us alone" I look at Stacy serious an speak in a low tone.

"You thought you would get away so easily?" She said an evil laugh and slowly walked towards us

"Don't make me hurt you" I tried getting her to her five senses but she ignored me

"I hate you! You hurt Ethan .. Now he's In the hospital!" She yelled and pointed at me whiling holding the knife on the other hand.

Everything happened so suddenly, Stacy ran towards us holding the knife. I knew she would end up hurting me no matter how much I would try and avoid it. I closed my eyes for a second waiting for the pain of that metal stabbing me somewhere in my body.

I felt someone moving behind me, and that's when I opened my eyes to see Hayley move in front of me. She fell to the ground instant, crying I kneel down trying not to move her.

Horrified I see blood coming out from a lower section on her stomach, it poured throughout the floor. Immediately I press my hands on the cut trying to stop the blood from pouring out.

I heard metal fall and see the knife next to her body, looking up I see Stacy looking at us in horror. Without hesitating she grabbed her phone and ran out the house.
That's when I took out my phone and called for an ambulance.

After 30 minutes they came along with police, Hayley hasn't moved throughout this whole time but she has lost a lot of blood.

Slowly I move out of their way to let them take her to the hospital, as I was about to go outside I see the cops handcuffing jake.

Not caring I make my way outside, I see the ambulance leave and run towards my car. I go home and take a really quick shower. Then I go to Haley's house and let her parents know what happened. Then I speed my way to the hospital.

"A-a girl came not so l-long ago .. I want to know what happened to her" I struggle to speak but describe what she looked like.

After getting all the details, it turns out that she's in surgery getting stitches.

Making my way to the waiting area I see Cameron there and run up to her. That's when I felt my breaking point and cried like I never have before.

{A/N: hey guys well I hope you guys liked this chapter, didn't really have time to type it, also it this chapter kinda sucked but I didn't want to leave you guys waiting any longer, Don't forget to vote and comment. Remember that I WON'T be updating if there's no comments. }