Chapter 14

Ethan's Pov:

I woke up in pain in a hospital room, everything seemed like a blur from the past 24 hours. Looking around I noticed Stacy was asleep in a chair near my bed.

"Stacy.. Wake up" I whispered but as I was about to speak louder I moved and felt pain run through out my left rib, I cried out in agony holding onto my ribs.

"Ethan you're awake!" Stacy ran up towards me and hugged me, causing me to cry out even harder in pain.

"Shit I'm sorry! Just don't move to much" she was always clumsy around me but at least I knew I could trust her.

"Why do my ribs hurt?" I asked her confused ignoring her stupid statement.

"Well I don't know much but you met up with Grayson and hours later I found you on the floor passed out" she rushed through it all, not giving her much attention I started remembering what had happened.

Everything he told me and did came back running towards me, something he said earlier was that I was going to turn against him and kill him so that's why he did what he did.

It just didn't make sense, I never planned on going against my own brother, definitely wouldn't kill him either. There was something that didn't add up. I was going to get to the bottom of it!

GRAYSON'S POV:

Minutes turned into hours, I've been driving around none stop for about two hours or so. Hayley hasn't said anything since she got in the car, she probably thought I needed some space.

I decided to stop at a near by park, it took me a while to figure out how I'm going to tell her everything, she deserves to know everything now that she's my girlfriend.

Getting out of the car I started making my way towards a tree on top of a hill, it was my favorite place to go with Ethan, but he was gone now.. All thanks to me

I sat down and waited for hayley to sit down as well, she looked at me concerned and was about to hug me when I felt pain go through my ribs, where Ethan hit me earlier.

Pushing away instantly I try and hide my pained expression, when I look up at her she seemed upset thinking I was mad at her.

"Sorry.. My ribs hurt" I murmured trying to make her feel less bad.

"What happened earlier Grayson?" She looked at me concerned and moved in front of me, so now we were facing each other.

"It's a long story" I sighed and started picking at the grass, hoping it could swallow me and I wouldn't have to talk about this.

"I happen to have all day .. So shoot" I could feel her get a little more relaxed, which helped me calm myself.

"Everything happened this past summer.." I took a deep breath, while hayley waited for me to continue.

"It happened on a Friday night, Ethan wasn't a party type of guy but I was, so after convincing him to go with me he finally agreed, once we arrived to the party his gi.." I was interrupted by my phone ringing like crazy.

Annoyed I looked at the caller ID and it was Cameron calling me., feeling a bit relieved because I didn't have to continue my story right now I answered.

\\ Phone Call //

Me: what's up?

Cameron: Mom and dad got a call.. Ethan's at the hospital so they went to see him.. I'll meet you at the hospital!

\\ End Of Phone Call //

She didn't even let me finish, I can't believe Ethan had the nerve to call them after i warned him about it, standing up I let hayley know what happened and we make our way towards the hospital.

I was really hoping Ethan wouldn't let them know what really happened because if he does i'll have to finish him for good.

It took us about 20 minutes to arrive to the hospital, I took small steps not wanting to get any closer, hayley noticing what I was doing grabbed my hand and made me walk faster.

As I walked inside I saw Cameron in the waiting area looking upset.

"How's Ethan" I asked her in between a huge gulp

"Our parents are with him right now.. Seems like he has some broken ribs" she sighed softly and looked down.

Not asking her more questions I sit a couple seats away from Cameron nervously waiting for my parents to come back. Hayley sat next to me and held my hand as in trying to comfort me.

My parents came back after several minutes and looked at me concerned . "Grayson.. Maybe you should go see Ethan" my dad said sadly.

My parents didn't really know the reason why I didn't talk to Ethan, just knew we had an argument and after Ethan begging them to move to our aunts house a couple states away they let him.

Hesitating it for a few seconds I slowly got up and made my way towards Ethan's room, slowly turning the knob I walk inside and see him laying there on that hospital bed.

He looked at me angry yet surprised, I couldn't blame him, it if was me laying there I would hate his guts right now.

"You've got a nerve to come" he spat while trying not to move so much.

"I told you to stay away from my family! You're not part of our family anymore! But no you just had to call mom and dad" I spoke loud and clear letting him know I was serious about earlier.

"I didn't call them the hospital did you shithead.. Now get out of my sight" he spoke in agony

" did you tell then who did this?" I asked him worried about myself.

"They think it was a gang member.. Now fuck off" he tried to speak louder but failed.

I walked up to him quickly and grabbed him by the the collar of his hospital gown and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Watch out Ethan, everyone thinks I'm the victim here ... Make a wrong move and i'll disappear you within a blink" I spoke harsh and low letting him know what I was capable of

{A/N: Ayeeee hope you guys liked this chapter, it was a quick and easy one so if it's shitty sorry ig bc I didn't have much time to type it, but remember to comment and vote! I WON'T be updating if I don't get comments, either way thanks for the views loves 💖}