Chapter 39

Jason's Pov:

"How about we go to my house? We could have more fun" Kylie smirked at me while grabbing a piece of her hair and twirling it around her finger.

"We should go to a club instead" I looked at her, and stood up while lightly grabbing her hand.

Dragging her to the parking lot, we found my car and walked near it. Her mouth opened wide as she looked at my Ferrari. Smiling widely I opened the passenger door for her. Running up to the driver side, I got inside my car and sped to one of my favorite clubs.

----------////---
Walking into the club with Kylie, I started to head to a near table at a corner. She followed behind me like a lost puppy. Smirking at her innocence , I sat down right next to her , and lightly laid my hand on her inner thigh. I started to run my hand on her thigh until a waiter came towards us.

"Can I have a bottle of vodka please" I smiled ear to ear as the waiter nodded and left us alone again.

"Ready to have the best night of your life?" I harshly asked Kylie in a dominant voice.

She nodded with a smirk, and start to lean in towards me. Not caring I stayed in the same position I was and just let her lips meet mine. I started to feel the hunger for sex rise over me. Harshly I started to make out with her, until she ran out of breath and pulled away. She giggled afterwards, she really didn't know what was coming her way.

The waiter finally arrived with the bottle of vodka and two cups. I grabbed the bottle and started to pour it into the clear cups, watching as the liquid started to fill the cup. I looked at Kylie as she beamed with joy. Grabbing the bottle I started to drink out of it, after two huge gulps I started to pour it down Kylie's dress.

Grayson's Pov:

It's been a while since the doctor last checked Hayley, she's been asleep ever since then. Ethan hasn't spoken to me at all and I haven't tried to speak to him either. I've got all these emotions mixed together. I just don't know how much more I can handle, Ethan used to be my only friend. The only person who was always there for me, so many things started to go wrong after we started highschool. I'm not sure what broke Ethan and I apart, but I hate it and I miss him at times. It's a quarter till one in the morning, and I can't seem to fall asleep. Walking down the stairs I make my way got the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Sitting on the little island in the middle of the kitchen. I took out my phone and started to go through my messages. It's days like these that I feel really lonely, maybe going out to a party or something would help me forget about several things. Just as I was about to put the cup into the sink. Someone slammed a door open, quickly I ran up to the main entrance thinking it was someone from Andrews mafia. I Sighed in relieve as I saw Jason walk in, just as I was about to turn around and go upstairs. Kylie Walked in beyond wasted, right behind Jason who was wasted as well. My eyes started to grow huge as Kylie made eye contact with me, she smiled at me and started to wobble up to me.

"G-G-G" she was trying to say my name, but everything she said was slurred and didn't make sense.

"Grayson why are youuuu ssstill awake?" Jason hiccuped after trying to stand still next to the door frame.

"I came for some water" I gave them a fake smile and turned around. Trying to walk away as quickly as I could. Jason's voice stopped me once again, facing him for the second time. He looked at me curiously before wobbling his way up to me.

" I brought a friend, w-why d-don't you show her the way to my r-room while I get some more vodka from the cabinet" Jasom continued to hiccup and managed to somehow walk towards a near wall. He continued to walk and turned at another hallway.

"What tf are you doing here?!" I tried my best to whisper at Kylie but her drunk ass wasn't paying attention.

Sighing loudly, I grabbed her by the waist and helped her up the stairs.turning the corner and walking to Jason's room, I laid her down on his bed as soon as we entered his room.

" have fun fucking him you slut!" I rolled my eyes at her and made my way to the door.

She got up and stopped me, turning me around she jumped on my waist.

"G-Grayson I'm so ready to ride you baby " she smirked at me and started to leave sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Kylie get off of me!" I pulled her off of me and laid her in the bed once again. This time I quickly opened the door and walked out. I started to slide my hand on my neck and tried to rub her cheap lipstick off me. While walking to my room, I was starting to pass by Hayley's room. Stopping for a few seconds in front of her door, I opened it quietly and saw her asleep. I couldn't help to smile at her petite body. I had everything I could ask for In a Girl, but I somehow managed to fuck it up.

Closing her door, I continued to walk straightforward to my bedroom. Closing the door behind me I laid on my bed and started to look at the ceiling. I wasn't sure if I was happy with my life right now, or if I was slowly starting to lose hope in my happiness.

{A/N: hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, i know I haven't posted in forever! But I'll try and update more recently and try to finish the fanfic, don't forget to vote and comment! Remember I won't be updating if I don't get any comments!!, btw thank for all the views loves💖}