Chapter 31

Hayley's Pov:

"Jason it's probably not even true, just forget about it." Jason brought me to my bedroom and locked the door, he started making phone calls to make a doctors appointment for me.

"Hayley we need to know if you're pregnant! It's sad honestly because you would be bringing an innocent baby to our shitty lives" I looked at him annoyed while he just shrugged and continued to make phone calls.

"You're right, I don't know if I want this baby ....." I looked down upset just about the thought of what could happen.

"You're like what 16? You can't take care of a baby right now! Especially since you're being chased! But I'm not willing to let you abort it either" Jason glared at me quickly before giving me a quick hug.

After a while he made an appointment, I wasn't sure what day we would go but I didn't care either. I started crying uncontrollably while Jason hugged me and tried to comfort me. A few minutes later someone started knocking on the door. Sighing Jason stood up and opened the door.

"Wtf do you want?!" Jason started to close the door once he saw Grayson, only to have Grayson push his way into the bedroom.

"I need to talk to Hayley" Grayson started to walk near me , but Jason stepped in front of me and stopped him.

"You know what? I like the fact that you're not afraid to stand up for what you want.... So if my sister wants to speak to you I'll leave you two alone" Jason crossed his arms around his chest while I just nodded. He stepped aside and left the bedroom leaving Grayson and I alone.

"I'm so sorry" Grayson murmured quietly as he sat beside me

"It was both our fault, don't blame it all on yourself" giving him a weak smile he gave me a warm hug.

"If you are pregnant, I will never leave , and I will help you with everything I promise" he looked at me for a few seconds before leaning in. Slowly I leaned in as well , that's when our lips met I've been craving this feeling ever since he landed foot in this mansion. We made out for a while before I started to feel nauseous again. Luckily I had a bathroom in my room, quickly getting up I went and vomited in the toilet. Grayson followed behind me and held my hair again, while softly rubbing my back.

Once I was done I brushed my teeth then decided to head to bed, getting inside the covers Grayson followed along. I cuddled next to him while his strong muscular arms made me feel protected. That's when I slowly drifted off to sleep, I loved falling asleep next to him.

The Next Morning :

Jason's Pov;

I woke up this morning, to the sound of my phone ringing like crazy. Lazily I rolled over to the small table next to me bed. Picking up my phone I recognized the ID caller and answered quickly.

Phone convo :

"Ryan what's up man?" I looked at the time while waiting for Ryan's reply, it was currently seven in the morning.

"We got in that's bastards mansion bro, the guy made a map of the inside and now we just gotta make a plan on when to capture Andrew" feeling relieved everything turned out great, I smirked before it turned into a yawn.

"Thanks for the info man but I'm sleepy af I'll call you later to make a plan" I heard Ryan's laugh along with a stupid response before I hung up and fell back asleep.

Grayson Pov:

I woke up to Hayley's small body next to mine, oh how I missed this feeling of being next to her and protecting her. She lightly sighed before going back to her quiet little snores. It honestly scared me to think I would be a father at such a young age. I fucked up I gotta admit that but i didn't expect this to happen so soon. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to have an abortion or not, but I don't want to hurt her feelings about this whole subject. Sighing lightly I was about to fall back asleep before I got a message.

\Immesage/

Kylie: hey babe can't wait to see you again and have fun like last time ;)

Me: Ohhhh baby I can't wait either, I've been thinking about you a lot

Kylie: same here gray, imy so much but I'll see you soon hopefully

Me: you will baby Just not right now, but I'll let you know when

I turned off my phone and went back to sleep while thinking about how much fun I had with Kylie a couple days ago.

{A/N: woahhhhh such a turn right? Ik this chapter had different point of views but it was a quick and easy chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also don't forget to vote and comment. Don't forget that I won't be updating if I don't get any comments! Btw thanks for all the views loves 💖}