Chapter 10

Stacy's Pov:

I went home right after hayley left, I was beyond shocked at this point. Ethan's back and looking hotter than ever, I've always had a crush on him but Grayson said he moved with some uncle, what weirded me out was that hayley called him 'Grayson'

"You're home early" jake said while walking towards me

"Hayley had to go somewhere with Grayson" I shrugged it off, I had to talk to Ethan first before letting people know he's back.

"Why in the world would you let her leave with him?!" Jake growled and threw his phone at me, luckily I dogged it and didn't get hit.

I knew he had a crush on hayley, he's alway trying to be with her. He knew Hayley had a thing for Grayson so he kept forcing him to be rude to her, unless he wanted to be kicked out of their stupid squad and get beaten up.

"Because it was her choice to go see him" getting annoyed by jake I start making my way towards the stairs

"STACY! LOOK AT ME! Let her leave with him again and I swear I'm going to make my parents kick you out! You know darn well that I'm their favorite and they're tired of your shit!" He growled once again, this time it hit me right in the heart. I can't believe he would do such a thing, but he was right my parents would do anything for him, ever since our older brother left for college they only pay attention to him.

"Fuck off" was I said before turning around and running towards my car, yes I can drive but my parents never let me drive to school, you may wonder why me and jake are in the same grade, when I'm a year younger than him. Stupid jake failed a grade back in elementary so we ended up in the same grade. I turned the engine on and drove off.

HAYLEY'S POV:

"W-we should get home now" I started speaking trying to get him off of me.

"But hayley, let me show you how much I really want you" he insisted leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"Grayson stop, I need to go home soon" I continued to reject him. Slowly he got off of me with a groan and helped me stand up.

"Fine lets go" he spat and made his way towards his car leaving me behind

Quickly I speed walked trying to catch up to him until we got to his car, once inside his car he turned on the engine and drove off.

Quietly I started drinking the Starbucks I left in his car earlier. Without a word he drove me to my house. What took me by surprise was that he didn't park at his house. He actually sped by it and parked by the curb closer to my other neighbors house.

"Your not going home?" I asked him concerned

"No, I have plans for the afternoon" he simply stated and turned to face me.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss, I kissed him back not wanting his sweet side to fade. Ending the kiss he started leaving wet kisses on my neck again.

"I" kiss "want you" kiss "to know" kiss "that i'll be" kiss "back" but this time instead of leaving another wet kiss he started slowly sucking my neck. A quiet moan escaped my mouth that he heard, he smirked then pulled away.

"I have to go now.. But babe cover that up please" he chuckled and pointed towards my neck. I said goodbye and got off his car. I was sure he had just left a small hickey, but I didn't mind. He drove off and as I was about to go into my house, I saw Stacy driving by. She sped away though and went behind Grayson. I guess she was trying to joke with him I don't know. Didn't really pay much attention to it.

Making my way towards my porch someone started saying my name, turning around I saw Cameron getting near me.

"What's up?" I smiled and put all my attention towards her.

"Woah that's a big hickey" she said with wide eyes, shyly I looked down.

"Haven't had time to cover it up" I shrugged and looked back up at her.

"Well Grayson and I are having some friends over later want to come?" She smiled so innocently and looked at me happy.

"Sure ill be over in two hours" I said then turned around and went inside my house.

Now I knew what he meant by having plans later, hopefully we will be continuing what we started in the car later.

Taking a quick shower I blasted on some music since nobody was home. Afterwards I changed into some high waisted shorts and a black flower shirt and put on some black vans. Then I straightened my hair and put on some foundation and mascara also did my eyebrows. By the time I was done it was time to go to Grayson's house.

Cheerfully I knocked at their door once I got there. After the second knock Grayson opened the door. He looked like his usual self. I guess he must have trimmed his hair after he dropped me off.

He was wearing a black shirt with some blue faded jeans, he politely smiled at me and let me into his house.

"Am I early?" I asked him with a frown, didn't see anybody else in the house.

"Early for what?" He asked me confused.

"Cameron said you guys were having some friends over and invited me" I said frowning once again.

"She never told me anything, that twat" he murmured to himself, but he didn't kick me out. Actually he lead me towards his room.

"You can sit down, ill go get some dri... Woah that's a big hickey" he said looking at me closely.

Shit, I forgot to cover up my hickey ugh, he told me to cover it up but whatever it was his fault. Ignoring him I walk up to him and smirk.

"Who gave you that hickey?" He looked at me concerned and a little upset

"You, duh don't act all innocent" I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No I didn't.." He looked at me even more concerned. He like zoned out for a bit and seemed lost in thought.

"You gave it to me after you took me out to eat and right when you dropped me off, now stop acting so innocent" I giggled again and gave him a kiss on the end of his lip.

"Hayley.. That wasn't me.." He unwrapped my hands off of him and looked at me angry.

[A/N: hey guys hope you liked this chapter, I decided to add Stacy's Pov so you guys knew more of how her life was ect. Please vote and comment, I won't be updating if I don't have any comment or votes. Btw thanks for all the views loves💖}