Chapter 24

Grayson's Pov:

"Maybe you're just trying to set me up again?!" Ethan pointed the gun at me again, causing me to take a step back.

"I'm not! Don't be stupid Ethan, haven't you felt like someone's been watching you lately?" I continued to look at him, while he slightly closed his eyes.

"I have .. but I just assumed it was you" he opened his eyes and tightened his arm around Hayley's neck.

"Look at this" I slowly walked up to him, he moved back a step but stopped once I took out my phone.

Unlocking my phone I went to my messages, finding the one I was looking for and showed it to him.

\\ IMessage //

Unknown: it seems as if your twin is around lately, great because now we can catch you both soon! Don't do anything stupid! My boss isn't happy with you or your brother... Just know that you guys are next on the list! Say your last goodbyes because you won't last more than a week!

-------------------------

Locking my phone Ethan let go of Hayley, instantly I went up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Everything's okay now babe" I started calming her down while she hung to me tightly.

"Fine! We can team up But if you set me up I swear i'll shoot you in the head without hesitation!" he spat while walking towards the door.

"By the way I'm not done with you Hayley! You better start giving me actual answers or you're head comes off!" Ethan growled at her while I only pushed her tighter to me and moved aside, giving Ethan the chance to walk out of the room.

"What is he talking about?" I asked Hayley calmly while moving her off of me a little.

"Nothing, he's just believing made up things" she moved away from me while making her way towards the living room.

Making my way downstairs as well, I made my way to talk to Ethan.

"What's up between you and Hayley?" I seriously asked him, causing him to glare at me.

"She's not who we think she is, she's hiding many things from her past! I just wanted to know the truth but she won't tell me!" he looked at me as if holding a gun at her a couple minutes ago wasn't a big deal.

"Well maybe holding a damn gun at her head wasn't the best way to have her speak the truth!" He rolled his eyes at my response causing me to get mad.

"Look if we're going to team up, we need to get along" I spoke once again waiting for him to respond.

"I'm not going To forgive you that easily ... I'll probably want to shoot your head off still .. but i'll try and tolerate you" he sighed loudly while scratching his neck.

" What are we going to do about 'him' " I asked Ethan, honestly we didn't know his name. Just called it a 'him' wasn't much of a name but it worked.

"Well we need some weapons, and a plan" he took out his phone making a phone call.

"Are you seriously making a phone call right now!? we're about to die!" I harshly yelled at him causing him to flip me off.

"While I was gone this summer, I made some friends... turns out they're some criminals, so maybe they can help us get weapons" he started to walk upstairs not even waiting for my response.

Sighing I made my way towards the living room looking for Hayley, she was sitting on the couch. Her hands on her face as if she was crying.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked her concerned while kneeling down in front of her.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine" she started cleaning off her tears quickly, then started avoiding eye contact with me.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her again, hated seeing her not happy.

"I was just thinking of something, but I'm fine" she gave me a weak smile before reaching up to me and hugging me.

She grabbed onto my neck and pecked my lips.

"I missed you so much babe" I started kissing her while lightly biting her bottom lip for entrance, she gave in quickly.

It all turned into a make out session, but we got stopped once Ethan awkwardly coughed. Letting us know he was there causing us to move apart.

"They're on their way over right now" was all he said before leaving hayley and I alone once again.

"Who's coming?" she softly spoke

"Some of Ethan's friends, they're going to help us make a plan" I shrugged while sitting next to her.

She moved closer to me hugging my side, she sighed slightly.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you Grayson! promise me you're going to stay safe" she started to speak and I noticed her eyes get all watery.

"I promise as long as you never leave me" I hugged her closer to me while giving her a small peck on the lips.

HAYLEY'S POV:

There was a knock on the door causing me to break the hug, getting up I opened the door. There were three huge guys in front of me all tattooed up. It wasn't anything new to me honestly.

Letting them inside I heard steps coming down the stairs, turning around I saw Ethan get closer to me and greet his friends. They all went into the kitchen along with Grayson.

"Guys this is Grayson my twin and that's his girlfriend hayley" Ethan started to speak but said my name in a harsh tone.

"This is James, Dave , and Eric " he finished introducing us to his friends and that's when Ethan started to explain what was going on.

"So that's why we need your help, maybe you guys could team up with us. Since we need someone who's been through this to help us" Grayson spoke in a serious tone.

After a couple hours they agreed to all team up and started to make a plan, soon the sun was staring to go down. Feeling hungry and not finding anything good to eat, I decided to go get some food.

"I'll be back babe, just going to go buy food" I whispered towards Grayson trying to not interrupt them.

"Okay, babe be safe! if anything happens call me!" He some concerned, quickly I gave him a small kiss, he handed me some money and I grabbed his car keys.

Turning on the GPS I started driving to a near grocery store {kinda like Walmart}, after about twenty minutes I found it.

I started to buy some fruits and other food, I started to feel as if someone was watching me. which caused me to hurry the hell up so I could leave sooner.

Quickly I made a quick stop at the cosmetic section. Looking around for some foundation, I slowly started to put the foundation bottle down. Feeling like someone continued to watch me. Slowly turning around I came face to face with the person, I least expected to see, its been months since I've last seen him.

{A/N : hey guys! well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment, remember I won't be updating if there's no comments!! btw thanks for the views💖}