Chapter 46

Grayson's Pov:

"I followed them until he caught me and sped away" chase looked at the floor, while letting me know of his failure.

"You had one simple mf job chase!" Rubbing the back of my neck with my thumb, I start to feel anger throughout my body.

{Flashback}

Walking into the house like any other day, I looked into the living room noticing the tv turned on. I saw Cameron cuddled onto a pillow watching a movie. Not bothering her I went into the kitchen for a drink of water. Kylie always left me tired and sticky, but for some reasons no matter how good she was at sex I couldn't imagine myself with her in a relationship status. Finishing my cup of water, I turn around to see Cameron walking in.

"You two love birds spent a long time outside " she yawned and made a grossed out face.

"W-what are you talking about?" I look at her annoyed.

"Haley went outside to wait for you like half an hour ago" she shrugged and turned around to open the fridge.

"I haven't seen Haley since I left, Cameron she better still be in this house! " I start waking up the stairs slowly trying to pretend Hayley's sleeping and not actually gone.

Walking into her room I found it empty , running back down the stairs I start pacing back and forth.

I call chase whom I was supposed to meet at my house any minute now, he answered after the second ring.

"Chase , Hayley isn't at my house. Drive around the neighborhood and look for her" I try to keep my voice as calm as possible. He assures me he'll find her and hangs up.

A day ago I bumped into chase and he asked me about Hayley, I lied to him and told him she wasn't in her five senses anymore and I had to take extra care for her,so he said he'd help me out with whatever help I needed. I need him to do the dirty work for me now.

{End of flashback }

"Sorry man, I tried following them" chase kept apologizing and frustrating  me. I kicked him out of my house and sighed loudly.

I tried tracking her from her phone but she left it at the cafe, not knowing what to do I sat down on a couch and slouched. I put my hands over my face and tried calming myself down.

How could everything gone down hill, maybe if i wouldn't have told her about my plans. She would still be here with me, maybe if I wouldn't have threatened her she wouldn't have left me.

Hayley's Pov:

"Don't worry it just Ryan getting rid of the car, just incase that guy got the license plates" Jason looked down at me concerned.

"Okay.. I'm sorry I've just been in such a roller coaster lately " I shook my head in disbelieve and sighed.

"Why have you changed so much Hayley'?" Jason gets next to me and frowns .

" I ... I haven't " I start thinking about what he could mean .

"You were so great with your fighting skills, you could beat any bastard up. You weren't so weak as you are now ... It's that boy isn't it ?" He shakes his head while trying to hide his disappointment .

" I guess ... I just don't know , it's like he intimidates me ... He makes me feel so weak " looking down at my shoes I couldn't stand to look Jason in the eyes. He's taught me to be a better person ... it's sad how much a boy can change a girl.

" don't worry sis, I'm going to start training you again . This time I'm going to train you better! You're going to strengthen your weak side " he gave me a small smile while looking me in the eyes.

"How about you get some rest now?" He grabbed on to my wrist and started walking while taking me along with him.

Grayson's Pov:

After several hours of thinking ,I remembered about the information Kylie got for me. Turning my laptop on , I started going through the files. Several files later I found one that caught my attention. It was one that had houses listed in it. I guess we can say Jason isn't so smart after all. Looking through the house I recognized some Ive been in, while there's some new ones as well.

I wasn't going to let Jason get in between Hayley and I, I'm going to search every single house until I find them! Even if it's the last thing I do. There's no way I'm letting him take her away from me, first I'm going to get rid of him, then we'll see what punishment I'll give Hayley.

{A/N: HEY guys! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This story is taking a twist and idk how I feel about it. But don't forget to vote and comment for more updates , I'll try to update as soon as I can!, thanks for reading 💖}