Chapter 26

[Mafia King: huge criminal, tends to have a gang and be the boss of the gang, also is wanted dead by many enemies]

Hayley's Pov:

I woke up alone the next morning, standing up and going into the restroom . I found a brand new toothbrush sitting near the sink, shrugging I opened it and used it to brush my teeth. Quickly I put my messy hair into ponytail, then I walked downstairs looking for Grayson.

As I was walking into the living room an aroma started to come throughout the room, it smelled like bacon! making my way into the kitchen I saw Grayson trying to cook.

I walked up behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He moved back surprised, but then hugged me once he noticed it was me.

"Woah, look at you cooking" I started to laugh while he looked at me with a smirk.

Quickly he got all serious and started avoiding eye contact with me

"What's wrong?" I asked him concerned that something could have happened.

"Uh nothing just thinking" he spoke softly then shrugged it off and smiled at me.

He pecked my lips and we started to make out, after several minutes a burned smell started to go around the room.

"Gray the food!" I pushed him off of me and went over to the stove, quickly I turned it off and stood there with burned scrambled eggs with bacon.

He laughed at me, but stopped once he heard my stomach grumble. He looked at my stomach and quickly looked away. something was going on with him but I just didn't know what it was.

"Uh we could just warm up some already made pancakes and eat that" he gave me a weak smile then opened the fridge taking out the pancakes, while he warmed them up in the microwave I threw away the burned meal I had been holding.

After a while we sat together at the dining table and ate our pancakes in quiet, it felt kind of awkward but also felt peaceful.

Thankfully Ethan walked inside causing us to make a conversation with him.

"Finally you're back" Grayson looked annoyed at Ethan

"Well good morning to you as well" Ethan wobbled his way towards us.

"Where were you?" I asked him but once Ethan got closer to me, I could smell the stench of alcohol go throughout his breath.

"None of your business bitch" he sat on a chair near Grayson and laughed at his response.

"Ethan shut the fuck up" Grayson growled and stood up, he then grabbed Ethan and took him on the couch so he could sleep on there.

"Sorry about that" Grayson gave me a weak smile once he walked back into the kitchen.

Losing appetite I grabbed my plate as well as Grayson's since he had finished, I then set them on the sink and take my time washing them.

After I was done I sit back down and take my phone out, as I was about to get on the twitter app. I felt someone grab my wrist and stand me up. looking in front of me I saw Grayson holding onto me, while dragging me outside.

Once he finally stopped pulling me, I looked up from my phone to see where we were. he had brought me outside to the lake near by the house. It was such a beautiful view, he spread out a towel on the ground. Then Grayson sat on it facing the lake, quietly I sat next to him while he hugged me and we glanced out at the lake.

After a while of cuddling and talking about how crazy things have been lately, we decide to go back inside. by now it was almost noon, the hours really had passed by quickly.

Once we were inside the house, I went for a drink of water and found Ethan drinking some coffee.

"Hayley ... I'm sorry about what I said earlier" he didn't look at me just murmured

"It's okay , just please don't do it again" I slightly gave him a small smile once he finally looked at me

"I promise, but uh gray the guys from yesterday are on their way over to help us find some weapons" he spoke all serious when he mentioned the guys.

Walking up the stairs into the main bedroom to leave them alone, I started to doze off into sleep.

"Babe wake up" someone started to move me causing me to wake up.

"What's happened?" I asked Grayson confused, he just came to wake me up and tell me that It was about 7pm and the guys were all hungry.

Laughing I make my way down the stairs to find them something to eat, I knew they sucked at cooking so I wasn't even going to argue about that.

While looking around in the fridge, there was a knock on the main door. Not paying attention I continued to look for food.

"Uh Hayley, someone's looking for you" I heard Grayson talk to me, closing the fridge I look at him confused. who could be looking for me if nobody knows I'm here.

Opening the door I came face to face with Jason, feeling angry at him I was about to shut the door on him but he stopped me.

"Hayley I'm sorry about yesterday okay? I was just scared that you were out on your own when that bastard is still out there alive looking for you" he looked at me with guilty yet sad eyes.

"Jason it's fine, you just need to fix your anger issues! you yelled at me int he market Jason!" I frowned just of the thought of what happened.

He came up To me and hugged me tightly, I missed him so much, that I still couldn't believe he was right in front of me.

"Woah let go of my girlfriend!" Grayson came up to us and broke our hug.

Before I was able to explain , the three guys next to Ethan moved up closer to us and looked at us in shock.

"You're the mafia king! it's such an honor to finally meet you Jason McCann" they all welcomed him and acted as if he was an idol.

"You're Jason McCann the mafia king?! You're the most looked for criminal!" Ethan spoke as well in shock while Grayson just looked a us confused.

"So what's such a huge criminal doing here?" he asked Jason while crossing his arms

"Well you see, I came to see my sister" Jason looked at their shocked faces before smirking and giving me another hug.

{A/N: hey guys! hoped you guys liked this chapter ! You guys are probably all wondering who Jason is?! well he's known as Justin Bieber aka Jason McCann just look it up😏🔥 i probably won't be updating soon bc school starts soon so shoot me😪😭 btw don't forget to vote and comment! I WON'T BE UPDATING IF THERE'S NO COMMENTS!! So PLEASE spam with comments, thanks for all the views loves💖 }