Chapter 32

Jason's Pov:

"Okay so here's the hallway leading to his bedroom , while this one leads to the security room. I'm going to need the twins keeping an eye on the main entrance, while Freddo and Chris go into the security room and let us know whenever someone comes near us. Ryan and I will be heading into Andrews bedroom once the area is clear. I'll be having about twenty men come along with us because I know he'll be having several of his men there as well. " I continued to show them pictures and point at the map Ryan and I made over Andrews mansion.

It's starting to get dark out already, and it feels as if it was still morning, since When gathered around to discuss our plan. It was Agreed that tomorrow at midnight we would make our way to Andrews mansion and kill that bastard.

"I want to come along and help" Hayley looked at me with no expression on her face. Shaking my head I started to argue with her, over how I wouldn't allow her to come along.

"Babe you can't come along, you have my baby inside you there's no way I'm letting you go either" Grayson agreed with me causing Hayley to get mad at us.

"We're not even sure if I am pregnant so quit your shit guys! I'm going and that's final!" She crossed her arms on top of her chest and made her point clear. Not feeling like arguing anymore I sighed slightly and shrugged it off. There was no way I was letting her come, but I wasn't going to waste my time arguing with her right now.

"Look I'm tired and tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us, let's just all go to sleep and discuss this tomorrow Hayley" I gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead before leaving the dark weapon room. My gang members followed along leaving the twins and Hayley alone. The boys that came with the twins now belonged in my gang after they proved their loyalty and worth to me.

Grayson's Pov:

"You can't come with us tomorrow babe please just drop the topic" it's been an hour since we decided to come cuddle and watch a movie. Even though Hayley still won't shut up about coming along.

"Fine whatever I'm just going to go ahead and sleep" she nodded in response while I  continued to put my attention on the movie.

That's when I got a message and read it, smirking to myself I turned my phone off and stood up form the small couch in Hayley's bedroom .

"Babe a friend just messaged me, and told me they needed my help so ..  uh I'll be back later or maybe tomorrow morning depends on how much help they need" I casually spoke while putting on my shoes.

"Okay babe just be careful please!" Hayley gave me a quick kiss before going back to the bed and laying down.

"I will princess don't worry" walking out of her room I slowly started to head down the stairs. Turning around the corner making my way to Ethan's and my room.

"Bro I need the keys to the car, one of my friends is having some beef with someone so I need to go help" I said trying to look as concerned as I could.

"Need my help gray? I can help fight them idiots messing With your friend" Ethan spoke while jokingly making his hands into fist forms, shaking my head and chuckling I rejected his help and grabbed the keys.

"Don't worry Ethan I got several friends back there to help as well" I chuckled once again and left the bedroom. I started to speed walk, making my way to the main entrance.

Finally reaching my car I got on the drivers side and heard my car roar to life.  I started to drive out of the parking lot and make my way back to NJ. It was a two hour drive but nothing I couldn't do.

After what felt like the longest drive ever, I finally arrived at NJ and made my way to the familiar neighborhood. Slowly I started to drive into the parking lot and finally turned my car off. Stepping out of the car I went onto the front steps of the house. Knocking several times I finally heard her familiar voice.

"Grayyy you came, I missed you so much baby"  she came up to me and hugged me.

Giving her a quick hug I walked inside her house making sure nobody saw me.
Slowly I walked into her living room and sat down on her couch.

"I'm so glad you came gray, I've been wanting to feel you again for so long" Kylie looked at me with desire, she walked near me then sat on my legs. She started to slowly grind on me then started making out with me. Feeling guilty at the thought of cheating on Hayley I pushed her off a bit.

"What's wrong gray?" Kylie looked at me concerned while putting a hand on my lower section.

"Nothing baby just thinking of ways to fuck you" I smirked before placing her lips on mine again and forgetting about Hayley.

{A/N: hey guys!! Haven't posted in a while but tomorrow I'll be updating again. So make sure to comment and vote. Please remember to comment otherwise I won't be updating!!! Spam with comments pls , btw thanks for all the views loves💖}