Chapter 33

Hayley's Pov:

"Jason I want to go tonight please" I started walking behind Jason, following him as he walked into the weapon room.

"I said no and that's final!" His voice got higher as he grabbed one of the weapons laying on the table.

"I don't care, I'm going" crossing my arms I pout  and grab a pistol while he's facing his back towards me, quietly I put it on my side inside my shirt.

"Where's Grayson? Him and Ethan are supposed to  practice shooting right now. We're going to Andrews mansion in about six hours" Jason pointed his gun towards a poster. He shot the poster right in the center and turned to face me.

"He had some things to do but I think he should be back soon" I shrugged pushing the thought of where he could be to the back of my mind.

"Well if he doesn't show up I'll just shoot him myself, instead of having his bitch ass die for not coming to practice" Jason grabbed another weapon and headed to the stairs that are located in the corner of the room leading to the shooting room.

"Ethan' where's Grayson?" Jason asked Ethan once we finally got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Uh .. He's on his way back right now" Ethan gave me a weak smile and started to rub the back of his neck.

Jason shrugged and left back upstairs, leaving Ethan and I alone. He turned around and continued to shoot at the poster in front of him. After a few bullets he finally hit the center where the heart was.

"Hayley ... I think you should keep Grayson closer around you , or just leave him" Ethan awkwardly spoke to me while I looked at him confused.

"He's going to be fine today okay? My brother will protect him" I smiled at him confidently.

"That's what I'm afraid of ... If they ever argue he could end up killing my brother" Ethan gulped down the lump on his throat and looked away.

Before I could speak I felt someone hug me from behind and give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby miss me?" Grayson turned me around and gave me a hug.

After the hug I pushed him off and looked at him, he looked as if he had recently showered, and was wearing different clothes .

"Ight I got a gun now let's shoot this damn poster right in the face" he smirked at me quickly before turning around, and pointing his gun at a poster. He started shooting and hit its arm and several other sections before finally being able to hit its head.

Laughing at him I grabbed his gun and started shooting the poster. I shot it's head first then it's chest several times. Smirking I turned around to see Ethan and Grayson looking at me with their jaws open.

"Babe I didn't know you could do that, damn baby you just got so much more attractive" he looked at me with a devilish face before winking at me.

"There's many things you don't know about me babe" I laughed at them then started to make my way back up stairs.

Jason's Pov:

"You guys have your weapons? " I looked at everybody around me, they all wore black and had weapons strapped around them and inside their black boots.

"Alright are you guys ready to leave?" I asked them all to have them nodding at me.

As I was about to head out, Hayley walked down wearing all black as well and strapped with weapons.

"What are you doing?" I asked her raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms around my chest.

"I'm coming along" she simply shrugged and started to head towards me.

"You're not coming, we already talked about this" I firmly spoke to her , while she looked me right in the eyes.

"Well you see I'm one of the  best you got in your team, and you know that you and I never fail on a mission, so I'm coming because this is kinda my fault as well" she spoke without looking at me. After a few minutes of  thinking and agreeing with what she said I spoke once again.

"It wasn't all your fault, I introduced you to him" I spoke trying to convince her to stay here.

"Idc I'm going, or what your planning on leaving me here alone? And not just that like I said you and me make a great team" she looked at me before turning around and walking out of the door.

Shaking my head I followed behind her, getting outside I looked up to find her waiting next to the van we were planning on taking.

"Fine but stay with me no matter what" I seriously spoke, while she nodded in agreement and got inside the van.

After we all got inside the two vans , we made our way to Andrews mansion. It felt like forever until we got to his place and parked a few mansions away.

"Are you guys ready to fight?" They all nodded at me, opening the door I stepped out and waited until they all got out.

"Remember to go along the plan, now Let's go and kill that bastard" I spoke in a harsh and dominant voice.

{A/N: Heyy guys well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And as promised here's the update. Don't forget to vote and comment please! Remember I won't be updating if there's no comments!  Spam with comments loves, Btw thanks for all the views💖}