Chapter 42

Hayley's Pov:

I looked up form my phone as I heard Grayson speak. He tried his best to get up and move the wheel, while I try to move it as well. We manage to move the car to another lane, I notice a gas station a couple feet away and manage to get into their parking lot. I stop the car and look down scared, I start to cry non stop while Grayson takes off his seat belt and hugs me tightly.

"It's okay baby, we're fine now" he rubs my back lightly, while I nod at him. 

"I'm sorry , I shouldn't have looked down at my phone" I start to cry even harder once again.

"No baby, it wasn't your fault! It was that idiot for driving on the wrong fucking lane!" Grayson lightly grabs my chin and makes me look at him. He looks me in the eyes and I felt safe near him. He Leans in slowly while I wait for our lips to meet. Closing my eyes I start to feel his soft lips meet mine. He starts to tug at my bottom lip for entrance. As I let him explore my mouth, he grabs my thigh with his other hand, and starts to rub it lightly. He moves his hand closer to the upper section of my thigh. Causing a small moan to come out of my mouth. I feel him smirk while he continues to make out with me. After a while of intense making out he breaks the kiss apart.

"I hope that made you feel better baby, because I know that made me feel a lot better" he smiles at me showing his nicely white teeth.

" that did make me feel a bit better" I smirk at him while he laughs.

"You know what would make me feel better? ... If we continued this in a hotel room" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him

"How about you drive us back to New Jersey so we can go to your house and sleep" I spoke while getting out of the car, he does the same and we change positions. Grayson was now driving us back to New Jersey. It was going to be a long ride, it will take mostly half the day to get there.

--------////----------------

"Hayley wake up, baby come on" I felt someone lightly tug at my arm causing me to wake up.

Looking up I saw Grayson in front of me trying to get me out of the car. I stand up with his help, as I look Around I notice we were back in New Jersey at his house. It was probably midnight or something like that.

"Can we go inside ?" I ask Grayson, he shrugs and puts his a hand on the back of his neck. He takes out his phone and I heard him speaking to Cameron, asking her if she could open the door for us.

Grayson grabs my wrist and takes me with him to the back door of his house. As we wait he hugs me when he noticed I started to get cold. After a few minutes Cameron opens the door and let's us inside their house.

"Grayson are you okay? You haven't called in a long time!" Cameron looks at Grayson worried, he lets go of me and hugs his sister tightly.

"I missed you a lot as well" he lets go of her, and steps a few inches back.

"Look sis I'll explain some things later, we're just really exhausted right now" he yawns loudly causing me to laugh at his sarcasm

"Well okay then, you guys can head upstairs" she laughs as well and leaves to her bedroom.

I follow Grayson up the stairs to his bedroom, as we get inside I laid down on his bed. He took off his shirt and shoes, and went to brush his teeth in the bathroom. After a few minutes I stepped into the bathroom with him and brushed my teeth along with him.

Once we were done we headed back to his room, I took off my shoes and got into a pair of his shorts. As we laid down on his bed together. I started to think of everyone that's happened in between us lately. I couldn't have imagined my life where it is now, but I'm going to try to make the best of it.

"I love you so much princess, I'm glad you're mine" Grayson spoke in a quiet voice as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too babe" I spoke back as I felt myself slowly drift to sleep.

{A/N: Hey guys! Hope you'll enjoyed this chapter, it was short and simple. And it was a great way to end the fanfic. JUST KIDDING!!, I still plan on typing more chapters. But I thought the ending of this one was kind of cute and a good way to end a chapter. Vote and comment your opinions! They always help when it comes to making a chapter. Don't forget to comment BC I won't be updating if there's no comments. Btw thanks for all the views loves💖} (haven't fixed typos yet)