Chapter 30

Jason's Pov;

"Okay so last time I heard he was last seen here" I pointed at the map to a mansion not so far from here.

"How are we supposed to get inside?" Ethan asked me worried, while crossing his arms over his chest.

Thinking for a response I look around the room, to find Hayley still standing behind me. While Grayson stood next to Ethan yet not fully concentrated, rolling my eyes at him I continue to think.

"I have a plan, we could have one of you guys pretend to be an electrical worker and go in, then while he's in he'll be looking through out the mansion and find ways for us to get in." I started to take out my phone to make a phone call while everyone else nodded and agreed to my plan.

Hayley's Pov:

Jason left to make a phone call with his gang following him, Jason was probably trying to find someone to go since the people with The twins aren't much help. I continued to look down while waiting for Jason to come back.

"I'm not going to let him separate us" I looked up to find Grayson walking up to me, he quickly hugged me before taking a few steps behind.

"I'm going to help you guys find a way to be together" Ethan spoke as well, I gave them a weak smile without speaking, if Jason found us speaking he would kick them out of his mansion.

Quickly thinking I decided to reply, but as I was about to Jason walked back in. He stopped slowly, while Ethan and Grayson walked back to the table where the map was. Jason shrugged and stood in front of me.

"I have someone going to Andrew's mansion right now. Let's hope the plan works out fine" Jason bit his lip then started to look at the map.

"What happens if they catch him?" Ethan spoke quietly while squinting

"They kill him" Jason answered Ethan's question with a serious tone

Ethan and Grayson looked at each other, with wide eyes before looking back at Jason. They're so new to this type of stuff it's kinda dumb, if only they knew the type of things I've been through.

"I will let you guys know when there's news" Jason grabbed the map, and hid it in a small gap between his guns. He came up to me and grabbed my wrist taking me along with him. His gang members grabbed Grayson and his group, taking them to the opposite rooms in the mansion. That's what I liked about my brother, no matter how tough and dangerous he may seem. Jason's also a kind and loving person, so since he was being kind he let them stay in here to keep them safe.

"Would you like to rest?" My brother looked at me with a weak smile, I shook my head deciding to go watch a movie in his huge living room. It sucked to know that my parents didn't accept him anymore. The fact that they refused to let me see him after what happened last time broke me, because he was the only person that truly loved me and cared for me.

After an hour of watching movies alone, Jason was done making a phone call and came back to sit down next to me. It's just like old times, when we used to have bonding times and where we talked about what's been going on recently.

"So have you found any girl yet? Don't forget I have to approve of her first" I laughed while he glared at me causing me to shut up.

"I can date whoever I want, and nope I haven't I've been too busy saving your clumsy ass I haven't had time to socialize with girls" he shrugged and chuckled knowing I hated to have him so busy when he needs to find himself a girlfriend.

My stomach startled to grumble, realizing I haven't had anything to eat. Jason and I make our way to the kitchen. He started to prepare some chicken while I started making a salad. Once we had finished preparing the food, we set the table and continued to talk about random things. That's when I heard someone cough causing us to shut up. Looking in front of me I saw the twins and their friends , making their way to us and sitting down. Leaving I went and prepared the plates then set them on the table. Looking around the table I could either sit next to Grayson or Jason. Not risking my chances I sat next to Jason.

Everyone started to eat, just as I took my first bite I started feeling nauseous. Quickly standing up I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Grayson's Pov:

Hayley stood up covering her mouth, and ran out of the dining room. Looking at Ethan concerned I got up to have him stop me.

" Grayson don't go, you'll fuck up our chances of getting help" Ethan whispered while I looked up to see Jason staring at me.

"I could care less! I need to go talk to her about this" I spoke in a serious tone while moving my hand and making my way to look for Hayley.

After searching through out the mansion I found her still throwing up in a bathroom, going up to her I held her hair to let her puke without a struggle. When she was done she flushed the toilet and sat on top of the counter.

I hugged her Lightly before I started to speak to her.

"Remember how we had sex?" I quietly asked her, scared of how she would react.

"Yeah what about it?" She asked me peacefully, sadly I looked down

"I forgot to use a condom" I looked up to see her look at me with wide eyes

"You're telling me I could be pregnant right now?! " her eyes started to get watery

"What tf did I just hear" shocked I looked behind me too see Jason looking at us furious

He came up to me and slammed me on to a wall, he held me tight by the neck about to choke me

"Jason stop! Please were not even sure I need to take make a doctor appointment" Hayley cried out and pushed Jason off of me.

Jason grabbed Hayley's wrist and took her out of the bathroom, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

{A/N: hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll try and update soon again, don't forget to vote and comment! Remember I won't be updating if there's no comments. Also thanks for all the views loves 💖}