Chapter 6

Hayley's Pov:

It's been a week since Grayson's been avoiding me, every time I try and talk to him he walks away or just simple doesn't hang out with jake whenever I'm near by.

Jake keeps hitting on me, he won't stop it's stupid. Either way Stacy is having a party tonight, she keeps insisting I come so after she'd annoying begged me to go I agreed.

Stacy is going to be picking me up tonight around 9pm and it's currently 7pm but since I take my time getting ready I decided to get ready right now. Quickly before I took a shower I slowly walk towards my window. Grayson's window was a clear view from mine. I've peeked here in there and noticed that pretty girl that he was with in his room several times. As I looked through my window I saw him walking towards his bed, with only a towel around his lower section. Just before I moved away and stopped drooling over him, he moved but I'm sure he didn't catch me.

Quickly I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. After what felt like a few seconds I got out and started picking an outfit, once I was done changing into a black romper and put over a white cardigan with some white vans, I checked the time and realized I had less than an hour.

Within a blink of an eye I ran, into my bathroom again and blow dried my hair. Then I straightened it and put on some makeup that wasn't to outstanding.

Just as I had put on a few accessories I got a message from Stacy telling me she was outside. I grabbed my phone and ran outside.

"Dang you look beyond hot girll" Stacy said while not keeping an eye off of me, sometimes I thought she was lesbian.

"It's a party I gotta look hot, now lets get going before my parents change their mind about letting me come" I hurried her while glancing at Grayson's house on our way out of my parking lot.

When we finally arrived at Stacy's house, I started helping out on the last few details. It honestly looked like it was going to be a bomb af party. I was beyond excited right now.

People started coming in with massive crowds, soon it started getting crowded. I needed a drink so I went towards the kitchen.

"Hey babe" someone said near me, I looked around and noticed jake coming towards me.

"I can tell you're beyond wasted right now" I simply stated.

"How about we go to my room babe?" He continued to say in between drinks.

"Not even in your dreams" I firmly said before pushing him aside and making my way outside.

After taking several deep breaths outside, I started making my way inside again. When suddenly I pumped into a male, probably about three inches taller than me and he smelled amazing.

"Sorry" I murmured before ignoring him and walking inside, making my way towards the kitchen again. I grabbed a drink and quickly drank it, before I knew it I had drank about four more cups. I wasn't the type to drink which surprised me on how quickly I drank them.

I started feeling a little dizzy, but without a care in the world I made my way towards the dancing area. I found Stacy and danced with her for a while.

"Lets go get more drinks" Stacy said unstable, I just shrugged and followed her.

Stacy took out some vodka and we each took a couple drinks out of the bottle.

"Didn't know you had it in you" said a raspy male voice behind me. I turned around and saw Grayson standing there looking beyond handsome.

"Go away" was all I managed to say when deep down inside I wanted him to explain to me why he kept ignoring me.

He started speaking again but I ignored him and went outside for some fresh air once again. I felt someone following me though.

"I thought you'd miss me by now" he said with a smirk.

"Grayson shut up" I murmured while trying to stand straight.

He grabbed me lightly yet fast and pushed me towards a wall, he started getting closer to me.

"Don't tell me what to do" he growled while lightly grabbing onto me.

"Fuck off.. I hate you" it slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it, he looked at me with a hurt face but quickly changed his face back into serious.

"Lets take you home" he quickly said and backed a few inches away from me.

"I'm not going anywhere" I spat at him, he couldn't just take me with him.

"Watch your tone! Now lets go!" He said again while grabbing onto my wrist and forcing me to walk along with him.

"Yo what's going on?" Jake said while walking outside.

"Nothing she wants to go home" was all Grayson said in between gritted Teeth. I was about to protest but I knew I wasn't going to end up winning.

"I'll take her home" jake spat while walking towards us

"You don't even know where the fuck you are right now bro, so shut up and leave" Grayson said while turning on his heels and walking towards his car once again with me along.

Once we found his car he opened the door for me to go inside the passenger seat, then he got on his side and turned the car on.

"You can't just take me along like that" I spat at him while crossing my arms.

"And you can't just be going around peeking out your window and seeing me half naked either" He firmly said, I couldn't help but feel my cheeks get all hot and red.

"Well maybe you shouldn't leave you window uncovered, but whatever I'm leaving" I said trying to open the door, as I was about to swing it open Grayson locked the doors and got kinda on top of me shutting my door.

He turned around and looked at me, we started breathing heavily and I could feel myself getting closer to him...

{A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I kinda ended it with a suspense but we'll see what happens on the next chapter, i also didn't really like this chapter plus it's really long so whatever, but at least i updated, and remember to vote and comment, please and thanks💖}