Chapter 28

Hayley's Pov:

After about an hour of driving, the cars finally came to a stop. Stepping out of the car I looked up to notice Jason's huge mansion of a house. It wasn't anything new to me, he basically had amazing mansions wherever he was. Quietly I made my way inside right behind Jason. The house was in a gated area but there weren't many houses around here. Jason stepped aside making his way towards the refrigerator, the kitchen was huge but they've always been huge.

" i know you're still upset but please speak to me" Jason turned around and waited for my response.

"We have nothing to speak about" turning around I started to walk away , leaving Jason behind.

I went back outside and sat down on a chair near the back door, where nobody could see what I was doing. While I was sitting down something kept hurting my butt cheek. That's when I remembered I had my phone in my back pocket, taking it out I decided to call Grayson before Jason took away my phone.

Grayson's Pov:

"Grayson get up" startled I stood up when someone moved me, looking around I noticed Ethan looking at me worried and the other guys talking about something.

"W-what happened? W-where's Hayley?" Looking around once again I couldn't find her anywhere.

Ethan looked at me with a weak smile before telling me what happened earlier, I've been passed out for half an hour according to Ethan, getting worried I went inside to get my phone. Also I took out a map that we had in the kitchen. Ethan told the other guys to gather around the table where I was standing with the map.

"Okay guys, so we are here and these are some houses around this area" I started pointed at the locations, while they focused on what I said.

"We need to find them guys! Jason could help us against our enemy" Ethan murmured while the guys nodded

"Screw Jason! I'm trying to get Hayley back!" I spoke in a high voice annoyed at what Ethan had said.

After about several minutes of going through the map, we hadn't found any good places where they could be at. That's when I got a phone call, quickly I got ahold of my phone and answered.

  | Phone call |

"Hello? Hayley is that you babe" I spoke in eager hoping it was really her and that she was okay.

"I'm fine it's just that I'm really sorry about earlier" she spoke in a sad tone, yet I felt relieved that she was safe.
"Tell me where you are babe, I"ll be there for you asap!" I tried speaking as calm as I could, that's when she told me her surroundings and how far away she was.

|end of phone call |

Giving Ethan the details that Hayley gave me, we started looking at the map again, that's when we found a small location on the map where she could be at. It would take us a while to get to the right house since there were a few houses there. Quickly I ran into the car along with the rest of the guys, I turned the engine on and started to drive towards our location.

After a while we arrived near a gated area where about ten mansions where located.

" woah Jason must be hella rich to own one of these houses" Ethan spoke in admiration to the houses ahead of us

"Duh idiot he's the mafia king, he basically owns all of NJ" someone murmured towards Ethan's response, while we all just nodded in return.

As we got closer to the private area, there was a gate in which we needed a code to get inside. Looking around for any other entrances I couldn't find any more. Sadly I put the car to a stop on the side of the road, looking around I spotted Hayley walking inside to one of the biggest mansions in this private area.

"Look that's Hayley" I looked her way while everybody else looked as well, we all tried to get her attention but we were too far away, out of no where Jason came outside and stopped her. She looked up at him angry and they seemed to start arguing, as she started to walk away from him he yanked her back and took out her phone. He gave it to one of his gang members while he grabbed Hayley by the waist and pushed her inside the house.

Annoyed that I couldn't do much without the stupid code, and not being able to contact Hayley to help us figure it out. I hit the stirring wheel frustrated and looked away from where Hayley just was. Everybody else kept quiet, while i took out my anger.

"Guys I have a plan, now listen closely while I explain what we do" Ethan spoke calmly breaking the silence, then started to explain to us what his plan was.

{A/N: Hey guys!! Ugh I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, and yeah maybe this chapter is short and simply. But I actually just started school like two days ago and like ugh I'm soo tired!! That's why I haven't written a chapter lately, I'll start to frequently update again once I get my sleeping schedule back in order😂👀 don't forget to vote and comment, remember that I won't be updating if there's no comments! Also thanks for all the views loves 💖 }