Chapter 2

Hayley's Pov:

After finding my schedule thanks to Stacy helping me, we went to class and went our separate ways.

My schedule was pretty basic, no honor roll classes, but I did have two classes with Grayson. Sadly he acted like he didn't know me, I tried acting like it didn't bother me but deep down It still kinda didn't bother me. I just found it rude for him to act like a douche around me.

Either way I had one class with Stacy, and two with jake which wasn't so bad except for this class that I have with him right now.

It's the last period of the day, but jake is in it and he keeps looking at me, and talking to some of his friends. It's kinda uncomfortable because they keep looking at me but I act like I don't notice them.

"Hey" a male voice says behind me

"Uh hi?" I question while turning around to face the person speaking to me

"It's jake, remember me from this morning?" He says with a smirk

"Yeahhh, what's up " I squint while asking him trying to see why he's talking to me now, after 40 minutes of talking about me to his friends.

"I know this is way to soon but here" he smirks again but this time he's handing me a folded piece of paper.

"Uh.. Im not interested sorry" I manage to say while feeling everyone in the room looking at me

"I wasn't asking you, just take it and message me if you want" he spat while handing me the paper before turning around and walking away.

I wasn't sure of what to do, but I grabbed the paper and threw it in my bag. As I was about to take out a notebook the bell rung. Which was my cue to leave, happily I walked out feeling relieved.

As I was making my way towards the entrance I got a message from my mom, telling me that Grayson was going to give me a ride back home. Since my dad couldn't pick me up, annoyed I walked towards the parking lot not wanting to see Grayson.

"Heyy, you drive?" Stacy said while making her way towards me

"No I'm just getting a ride from someone" I quietly murmured

"Ohh, my brother is my ride haha, actually he's over there with Grayson right now come on" she said while grabbing my hand and taking me along with her.

"Hey girls" jake said when he saw us get near him

I didn't say anything just looked at him, while Stacy started making a conversation I quietly stood there waiting for Grayson to speak to me or do something.

"Do you need a ride?" Jake said focusing his attention on me

"No actually I wa" I tried responding back but Grayson interrupted me

"Yo jake you should probably leave dude, you're going to be late for practice" he managed to say while avoiding eye contact with me

"Are you going to stay and wait for Becky?" Jake questioned him

"Yeah bro, but don't mind me though, you gotta hurry! go practice" Grayson continued saying

I was starting to think something was going on here, so after jake said 'bye' and left with Stacy I confronted Grayson.

"Why are you being such a prick!" I spat

"Shut up, just go sit in the back" he said while opening the his side of the car.

"Don't tell me to shut up! Just tell me why you're such a prick to me!?.. It was obvious you didn't want jake to know you were giving me a ride, like wtf!!?" I continued to say but this time raising my voice.

"Because I don't want people to see me near you! Now shut up and get in the car" he said angrily

I felt hurt at this point, for trying to be nice to him when he doesn't like me. I can't believe I was actually starting to like him. He's such a prick I hate him so much right now.

Before I was able yell back at him a girl came near us, and smashed her lips onto Grayson's lips. I was completely shattered inside at this point, they started to make out. So I managed to get around them and opened the back door and loudly shut it so they knew I was still here.

After that Grayson pushed her away and she sat on the passenger side while Grayson sat on the driver side. I assumed that was Becky, I wasn't so sure why they were together if Grayson obviously didn't like her.

A couple minutes later he dropped me off at my house then drove off with the girl to do who knows what.

As I was going inside my house I noticed nobody was home, so i grabbed some ice-cream and went into my room.

I was feeling hurt and angry at the same point, so i thought to myself two could play Grayson's 'game'. So after debating for a few minutes I decided to message jake.

{A/N: well I hope you guys liked this chapter, make sure to comment what you think and if you want an update soon, also don't forget to vote}