Chapter 9

"Hey Grayson" I smile while being confused at his change of mood from this morning.

"Hey darling, why so lonely?" He says in a sexy low voice

"Actually I'm with Stacy right now" I say just before an employe calls my name up letting me know my coffee was ready.

I stand up and grab it along with a straw, just as I was about to go sit back down, I turn around and slightly bump Grayson's shoulder not knowing he was behind me.

"Lets go get breakfast?" He questions me with a warm smile on his face

"Sure, let me just tell Stacy we're leaving" I murmur while turning around to head to the bathroom. As I got close to the door he stops me, assuring me that it would be fine if we left. I ignored him and was about to go inside when Stacy opened the door and walked out.

"Hey Stacy, Grayson and I are going to get breakfast, i'll talk to you later" I smile innocently and start to walk towards the main entrance when Stacy stops me.

"But hayley that's not gr.." she was looking at me with a concerned look but got cut off by Grayson.

"Stacy shut up" he growled then walked up to me and held me by my waist, then he dragged me along with him towards his car.

"Didn't know you had another car?" I asked confused, I've never seen this car at his house before.

"There's many things you don't know about me" he chuckled at his response and opened the passenger door for me, then he got on his side of the car.

He drove off without saying another word, I just looked out the window when I noticed that we started going to an unknown part of New Jersey

"Where are we going?" I ask him curiously yet a little scared.

"Don't worry beautiful, it's just a restaurant around here" he simply said before it got quiet once again.

The car came to a complete stop, that's when I looked up ahead and noticed he had brought me to 'Freddy's' I've heard alot of good things about this restaurant so hopefully it's good.

As we make it inside he picks a table for us to sit then goes and orders some food, while walking towards our table I notice its located at a corner in the restaurant. Without caring I just sit down and wait for him to come back.

He looked awfully different today, he was wearing all black, his hair was also a little longer than usual, and his voice sounded a bit to different than his usual voice.

"Here's our food" he innocently let me know while setting a tray full of food on the table. He gives me my food and we start to eat in a quiet peace. I actually liked this side of him he seemed so not stressed and nicer, I could totally get used to this.

"So .. Hayley" he starts a conversation while taking a sip of his soda.

"Yeah?" I ask him curiously

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He smirks at his response, I look down as I feel myself blushing.

"Don't blush darling, in just stating facts" he nods and smirks again, I wasn't sure he was seeing me right. I was your average teenage girl, I had normal sized boobs with a nice round butt and thin body but not too thin you thought I was anorexic, I had plain brown eyes and ombré hair.

"Thanks, Grayson" I blush once again

"How about we go to a park near by and chat some more?" He asks me while getting up and gathering our trash

"Sure, why not" I nod then stand up as well and wait for him at the entrance.

"We can walk, it's like right around the Corner" he lets me know and holds me by my waist again, then leads the way.

Arriving at the park we sit down near a tree with a great view of the park, it was a really nice park full of happy children running around. Gosh I missed those days, when I used to always be happy and careless

"I'm sorry If I've ever treated you badly" he says out of nowhere

"It's okay, I just don't understand why you treat me like that"

"I've just been going through alot lately... You see I used to have a brother.. And he hurt me badly, I haven't seen him in a long time, but I'm back and more than ready to get revenge on him" he says in between gritted teeth. I wasn't so sure what he mean with "but I'm back" I thought he's lived here for a long time.

"Don't worry about that right now, I understand. Just stop being so harsh to me please" I sigh lightly and look down.

"I promise I won't do it again, i just want you too much to let you go" he says in a low scary voice, it's Almost as if his bad side is came out.

Slowly he leans in and kisses me, surprised I let him in when he tugs at my lower lip for entrance, he's treated me badly but then again what he did today and yesterday night I couldn't stay mad at him.

He started exploring my mouth and taking dominance, he felt weird it's not how he tasted or explored my mouth last time, I didn't feel this tingly feeling in my stomach like last time either.

He then lays me down and gets on top of me, but puts his arms in front of him for support so he doesn't fall on top of me. Then he breaks apart the kiss after a while.

"I want you so badly" he growls in a low and dominant voice

{A/N; hope you guys liked this chapter, it was fast and easy just so I could update soon, but remember to vote and comment. I won't be updating if I don't get any comments or votes. So please do both, also thanks for the views loves💖}