Chapter 25

Grayson's Pov;

We were finishing the last ideas for our plan, we had decided to pick our equipment tomorrow. There was no way that piece of shit was going to kill my brother and I!

Ethan lead the guys to the door, as they left I turned around Checking the time. Hayley had left about two hours ago, something must have happened.

"We should go look for Hayley" I spoke in unison just to think something could have happened to her.

"I thought you didn't care about her" Ethan looked at me with a smirk.

"Whatever, lets go find her" I shrugged it off and was about to open the door, when someone opened it before me.

Looking up to see who it was, I saw Hayley come in with grocery bags. She went into the kitchen, and dropped the bags she then ran upstairs.

Ethan and I looked at eachother confused, running up the stairs as well. I walked to the main bedroom, opening the door I saw her sitting on the bed crying.

As I walk in it hurt me to see her crying. I asked her what was wrong? She told me it was nothing, but I could tell something was wrong. I went towards her and comforted her by hugging her.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead, She slightly smiled and looked me in the eyes. She was hurting I could see it in her. I looked into her eyes as well and I fell in love all over again...little by little our heads started moving closer and closer. Before we knew it, it turned into a make out session.

Things started to get more intense and that's when I took off the blue top she had on. I started leaving wet kisses on her neck, after a while I found her sweet spot. I continued to suck there, quiet moans started to escape her mouth. Slowly My lips started to slip down to her chest, I grabbed her bra lightly. I moved my hand to the top of her jeans, I start to tug on it causing her to move apart. She took off her jeans then started to take off my shirt. Slowly she started to move her hands around my abs. she then moved down towards my jeans, taking her hands off of me, I lay her down on the bed and start to suck on her neck again. She starts to grind against my lower section.

I stand up and start to take off my jeans, leaving me just in my boxers. She stands up looking at my already hard boner, I smirk at her while she slightly opens her mouth in shock.

"It's big isn't it" I chuckle while she just nods

Gently I grab her hand and lay it on my boxer, she started to move it around my hard dick through the fabric. she moved her hand up to the top of my boxer, slowly she started to put her hand inside my boxer, she looked up at me. I simply nodded letting her know it was okay.

She slowly started to feel me, causing me to smirk even bigger. frustrated I took off my boxer, then I laid her down again. I started to take off her panties, noticing how wet she already was turned me on even more. without letting her know I stuck A finger inside of her, she whimpered while I put another finger inside her.

Little moans started to escape her mouth while she took off her bra, I started thrusting my fingers faster into her while she moved her head back in pleasure.

Stopping I grabbed my dick and started to move my hands around it, I looked up at her slightly before opening her legs wider.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked her, she nodded impatiently

Slowly is I laid my tip on her clit, teasing her I bent down and kissed her on the lips. we started to make out, while we did that with one hand I managed to push my dick inside of her. I left it inside her for a bit letting her get used to my length while she whimpered.

I bent down to kiss her again, then started to thrust fast into her. once her mouth opened about to let a moan escape, I slipped my tongue inside her we started to make out again, I tried to prevent her from moaning to loud not wanting Ethan to hear us downstairs.

After a few minutes I started to thrust slower, giving us both more pleasure. I could feel myself getting closer to releasing, Hayley broke apart the kiss

"G-gray I'm a-about to c-cum" she moved her head back again letting the pleasure consume her

"Cum whenever you want baby" I started to thrust a little faster, looking down I started to see the white cum coming out from her release. that's when I decided to release as well.

Panting hard I laid my head down on her chest, while still inside of her, she hugged my slightly and all I could hear was us both panting.

Getting out of her I stand up as well as her, and we get inside the blanket, we the lay there cuddling.

"B-babe can you please tell me why you were crying earlier?" I hated to have to ruin the moment but I needed to know why she was upset.

"T-there's some things we need to talk about ... But for now i'll just let you know that .. I-I have a brother and well I saw him today, but we argued and well he left. now I don know when i'll see him again" she spoke softly while a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's okay babe don't worry about that right now" I hugged her closer to me, slowly I saw her drift asleep.

Getting up I put on some boxers and my jeans, walking downstairs I made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Drinking the water I found earlier, I saw Ethan coming inside then locking the door.

"Where you been" I asked him kinda relieved he wasn't home to hear Hayley moaning

"Well since you two freaks were having sex I went for a walk" he laughed while I continued to drink my water.

"Well you see thanks to my sexual needs, she ended up telling me some secret" I smirked at him knowing he wanted to know about her past.

it still confused me on how she had a brother but never spoke about him.

"Well Tell me!" Ethan stopped doing whatever he was doing and looked up at me.

"Turns out she does have a brother" I simply shrugged while making my way to the fridge.

"This is bad Gray, really bad! Do you know who he is?" he started ask me impatient

"How's it bad? But nah she didn't tell me" I started to look in the fridge for some food

"Please tell me you used a condom!? if she ends up pregnant her brother well kill you, I heard he's very protective when it comes to her" he looked at me concerned

"Well turns out they argued today, but actually ..... I didn't use a condom" I drop the bagel I found and froze, Ethan looks at me concerned while I start to freak out

"This is bad Gray if she ends up pregnant and he finds out you're dead!" Ethan spoke serious

{A/N; HEY GUYS! Well this chapter kinda sucked, but hope you guys liked it. Shout out to my friend for helping me type some parts,thanks fam😂😌btw don't forget to vote and comment, remember I won't be updating if there's no comments , thanks for all the views loves💖}