Chapter 27

Hayley's Pov:

'Wait! you guys are related?" Ethan broke the silence, he looked at us confused

"You never told them?" Jason looked at me disappointed then looked back up at the guys.

"Uh- I never got the chance to do that" I gave Jason a weak smile then closed the door behind us.

"Hayley explain Everything to us!" Ethan's voice got louder as he spoke, he seemed angry for some reason.

"Watch your tone! don't talk to her like that" Jason like always got protective over me, then leaned onto a wall near us.

"It's okay Jason ... uh well guys, he's my brother.. as you guy may already know. He's basically the only sibling I have" I looked at them while awkwardly standing in front of them.

"You said you didn't have a brother! Obviously I didn't believe you, but I didn't expect him to be a criminal!" Ethan looked at me with disbelieve he wasn't going to drop the topic anytime soon.

"You told him that? you said you didn't have a brother! next time you want me make sure to remember you don't have one anymore!" Jason growled at me in anger and started to head towards the door.

"Jason stop! i couldn't tell him the truth because he would have killed me or something! I don't trust him! he could use my information against me, and tell that bastard after me where I was!" I ran up to Jason and stopped him from leaving. He looked at me still angry, but slowly he started to calm himself down.

"Wait did you say he could have killed you!?" Jason gave Ethan a death look, then went up to him and grabbed him by the collar on his shirt. He pushed him hard and slammed Ethan onto a wall.

"Hurt my sister and i'll make sure you have a slow and painful death!" he growled at Ethan and that's when I heard the main door open, looking towards the door I saw several men walk inside holding guns.

Looking at them carefully I recognized them, it was Ryan, Chaz, Chris, Fredo, and Blake they were part of Jason's gang.

"We saw you arguing through the window so we came in, the others are outside waiting for orders Jason" Ryan spoke while holding his gun directly at Grayson. the rest did the same towards the other guys while Blake pointed his gun at Ethan.

"There won't be any fighting done tonight guys" Jason let go of Ethan before punching him in the stomach

"Jason stop! tell your gang to go outside" I begged him, in return Jason glared at me before walking up towards me.

"We're leaving! lets go" he held on to my arm and started to take me to the already opened door.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" Grayson ran up to us and pushed him off of me.

"Didn't I just punch you?" Jason looked at him confused before grabbing him and getting close to punching him.

"Jason stop! that's my boyfriend!, The one you punched was his twin" I pushed Jason only for him to barely move, he let go of Grayson while I went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"He won't separate us babe" Grayson rubbed my back while trying to calm me down.

"His brother almost killed you! but you want to stay! this is stupid Hayley, I know what's best for you! now let's fucking go" Jason pushed Grayson off of me while grabbing me by the waist, I started to struggle and try to get free. His grip got tighter around my waist, while he opened a car door and threw me in there.

Not being able to open the door, because a member of his gang sat in front of the door. I looked out the window only to see Grayson trying to get two of Jason's men off of him. he managed to run closer to the car before one of them ran up behind him. Jason went up to them and held Grayson tightly. He spoke to him then took out his gun.

I started to cry hysterically yelling through the window, telling Jason to not kill him. he must of heard me because he didn't shoot Grayson. Just hit the back of his head with his gun, causing Grayson to fall to the ground passed out.

He gave his gang a signal and they all walked out and got into the cars, they came in two separate cars. sitting down I put my hands on my head and started to quietly cry.

I felt someone come near me and hug me while trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry Hayley, you know I'm just trying to protect you" Jason sounded calm while he spoke, causing me to feel anger towards him.

"You left me alone for months!! now yore back trying to control my life!?! I was fine without you!" I couldn't help but cry harder and push him away from me

"You think I left you?! when I found out you got kidnapped and stabbed I came looking for you! i thought leaving you alone would keep you safe! but it didn't work! I've been watching your every move ever since you got kidnapped! I've kept you safe lately and this is how you repay me?!" Jason looked at me furiously while while shaking his head. I felt terribly because no matter what he's always protected me and spoiled me.

"I-I'm sorry ... but you can't just come back and take me away from my boyfriend who's protected me when you were gone" I looked down not realizing what I had said, looking up at Jason, he had his head down with his hands in his face. that was something we both did when we cried.

" I know I should have protected you better! but there's only one of me and many of the enemies! but trust me when I say this, you're not going back with your boyfriend and his brother no matter how much you cry, UNDERSTOOD?!" He yelled at me losing his temper, like always but this time when I looked him in the eyes. they weren't their normal hazel color, they were darker in his dominant criminal mode.

{A/N: hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, well I fixed the problem I had on updating so here's the chapter don't forget to vote and comment, remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments, thanks for all the views loves 💖}