Chapter 29

Hayely's Pov:

"Jason give me my phone back!" I started to make my way into the house, chasing after Jason while he held my phone.

"Hayley who did you call" Jason growled at me furiously then shoved my phone in a cabinet which he locked.

"G-Grayson ... But Jason they need our help come on!" I begged him to listen to me while he kept arguing back over how I better not have told him where I was.

"FINE! Tell me why they need my help, and maybe just maybe I might help them" Jason looked at me seriously and leaned on a wall, he then crossed his arms on his chest and waited for me to speak.

"I heard them talking about how Grayson betrayed Ethan one night and they were with some guy but now they're teaming up to kill him since the bad guy is after them! Please help them and I won't ever talk to Grayson again and I promise I won't ever disobey you!" I looked at Jason to find him thinking deeply with his hand on his chin.

"Is he on his way?" He looked at me while I just nodded

Standing up straight he unlocked the cabinet and took out my phone, then he ordered me to call Grayson and give him the code so he could come in, afterwards I walked after him into a dark room it was full of weapons and a table where they set out maps.

"If you break your promise I will personally murder your shitty boyfriend! And don't you dare speak to him" Jason glared at me while we patiently waited for the guys to join us.

After several minutes the door swung open, Jason's gang members came in while pointing a gun at the boys, they all walked in quietly while we waited for them to stand still.

"You two step in front" Jason spoke at Ethan and Grayson while they took a step up, Grayson looked at me worried while I just tried my best to avoid him.

"I want you to tell me everything about what happened that day, my sister told me some things but not everything! So tell me and maybe I'll help you guys" Jason stood firmly while holding a gun in his hand, the twins looked at each other concerned before Grayson spoke.

"Okay w-well a day before the party I heard Ethan was trying something against me, so when the day of the party came I decided to fuck his girlfriend since she couldn't tell the difference in between him and I, afterwards a friend of ours had a meeting to do with some guy, we went along but I wasn't fully satisfied with my revenge that's why when we met up with that gang's boss, I took a pound of drugs of which I stole and blamed it on Ethan, when the guy found out he went after Ethan and ever since then I never saw Ethan again until recently, but I found out that he's looking for us now that he knows the truth" Grayson looked down disappointed  in His actions, while Ethan looked angry and made his hands into fist.

"Who was the guy?" Jason crossed his arms while still holding the gun and glared directly at Grayson

"Uh-uh I think his name was A-Andrew something" hearing Grayson's words Jason looked at me concerned before quickly looking away and focusing his attention on Grayson.

"Describe him to me NOW!" Jason gave Ethan and Grayson a death glare

"W-well he's slim with black hair, probably in his 30's? And well he's got a gang as well ... Probably owns half the world I don't know" Ethan finally spoke in between murmurs while trying to look away from Jason's gun.

"I fucking hate that bastard! When I get my hands on him I'm going to murder him but not before cutting his tongue off and ripping him into pieces !!!" Jason started to get angry just of the thought of what happened in our past, he started kicking things and throwing things on the floor.

"Okay here's the plan, we will team up but I will kill him! Not you guys only me!! We will find a way to get into his mansion and then get him off guard, once's he's dead I will own everything he has and take over 3/4 of the world! ....but when we are done I don't want to see any of you boys ever again or I will personally shoot you both, by the way Grayson you aren't allowed to speak with my sister after we're done killing Andrew! ... Deal?!" Jason's dominant voice kept repeating his last sentence over and over, Grayson looked at me in disbelieve while shaking his head.

"No! You can't sesperate us" he continued to shake his head while taking a step closer to me, Causing Jason step in front of and point his gun directly in between Grayson's eyes.

"Don't you dare get near her!" Jason growled causing me to take a step back while Ethan went up to Grayson and pushed him back.

"I'm not willing to give up on her!" Grayson continued to make a fit and struggle trying to get near me, as much as I wanted to hug him I couldn't because Jason' would kick them out and not help them be safe.

"Fine then no deal, my gang well lead you the way out" he gave them a signal which made his gang go up near the boys and start to push them away.

"No! Jason we agree to your deal" Ethan spoke will trying to stay in the room, with that Jason ordered his gang to stop pushing them away then he took out a map and laid it on the table near us.

{A/N: hey guys!! I know I haven't updated lately but ugh I've been so busy!! I'll try and update more frequently but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment! Remember I won't be updating if there's no comments, thank for all the views loves 💖}