Chapter 38

Hayley's Pov:

I moved back a little and awkwardly looked away, I needed time to figure out what would be a good way to get revenge on Grayson. Ethan looked at me shyly before sitting down next to me.

"Want to watch a movie? ... Since you can't leave this room all day" he spoke quietly while grabbing the remote, I nodded in silence while he started to look for movies on Netflix.

After we picked a movie, he started to lean near me and we ended up cuddling in a way.
Not caring about Grayson or Jason walking in I tried my best to move closer to Ethan. He embraced me lightly, trying not to touch my wound.

Jason's pov:

" boss they haven't been near us at all, were hiding pretty well. You shouldn't worry about anything" one of employees tried to assure me of leaving the mansion tonight.

After several months I finally had plans that had to do with my social life, sighing loudly while lightly tugging at my hair. I decided to agree with the employee and started to put on my hoodie.

"I might not sleep here tonight .. so make sure to call me if anything happens! Take care of my sister or you'll be dead by tomorrow! Your life depends on her well being" I spoke in a serious and dominant mood. He nodded in return as I was leaving towards the garage.

"Ryan , I'm going out tonight so make sure everything is stable and take care of my sister!" As I was getting into my white Ferrari , Ryan gave me a gun while telling me to not worry.

Grabbing the gun And putting it in a safe lock in the car, I sighed once again before leaving the parking lot. Turning on the radio trying to relax, I started to sign along and blast the music while speeding into the highway.

It took me half and hour to get to the restaurant i had booked earlier. Getting out of my car I stood up fixing my jeans. I didn't like wearing them on my waist but I must admit sometimes they did go too low.

Walking into the amazing , not so fancy restaurant I started to look around for my date. I liked taking my dates to a restaurant that wasn't so rich or so poor. Most of them didn't know who I was or how rich I was, so I would always try to be lowkey and see if they actually were into me.

Spotting the beautiful girl with ombré hair I bumped into earlier, I smiled to myself as I made my way closer to the table she was sitting at.

"Glad you came .. Kylie" I smirked while I watched her blush.

"Couldn't deny a date with such a hot guy like you" she smiled awkwardly while I sat down next to her.

"So how come you were at the hospital Earlier? .. It's not something bad though, because that's where i met you" I took a sip from the wine she had already ordered.

"A family member of mine was ... Uh getting surgery so I passed by to see how things were going" she gave me a weak smile before grabbing the menu and looking through it.

Grayson's pov:

I made my way to Jason's mansion, after Kylie told me she had some things to do...I don't know why I keep going back to her, every time I see her we end up fucking. I can't keep doing this too Hayley .. I don't want to lose her over a random girl that isn't worth it. Not just that her brother would most likely murder me if he found out.

I parked outside the mansion and took out the roses I bought Hayley, on my way back to see her. Taking off my shades I went inside and made my way upstairs to where Hayley's room should be at.

Knocking lightly , I went into her room only too find her asleep next to Ethan. I started to feel my blood boiling , dropping the roses I went up to them and pushed Ethan off of Hayley. She woke up startled as well as Ethan.

"Why are you guys sleeping together like this?!" Furious I grab Ethan by the collar and push him towards a wall.

"You don't deserve her ! So just leave" Ethan pushed me back , causing me to lose my breath.

"Guys stop! Grayson you weren't here with me when I needed you! ... Ethan was so quit your shit" Hayley stood up and walked up towards us, she got in between us and pushed us apart.

"You guys should both just leave" she spoke quieter before I looked down at her stomach, she had her hand located on her wound. Looking closely I started to notice blood filling her hand. She looked down as well and that's when she fainted. Grabbing onto her , I laid her back down on the bed. As soon as I did that Ethan went to get the doctor to help us out.

{A/N: Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It's short and simple. I know I haven't posted recently in like a week, but I haven't been feeling well so I just barely got the chance to update today! Don't forget to vote and comment! Also remember that I won't be updating if there's no comments!, thanks for all the views loves💖}