TRUTH

TANKHUN'S POV

The whole THEERAPANYAKUL MANSION is in chaos...

It's been two days since TAY has been kidnapped by none other than my father KORN THEERAPANYAKUL....
And TIME he has been out of his mind since the day Tay disappeared, not eating and not taking rest. Just trying to find his boyfriend by any means
But the whole family is wondering why he is this miserable because he doesn't care about Tay a bit, always cheating on him with random people, going to parties with his so called chicks and all.

Each and every person has questions about his behaviour and may be today they will be answered.

Today morning we got a message from my father that if we are looking for Tay and want him safe Kinn has to leave Porsche and as well as have to give up his position to my father back.
He also send us the picture of Tay being tied up and tortured and that was the first time we saw TIME crying.
To be honest we were shocked because he never showed his emotions to anyone.

Meanwhile ARM traced the ip address of the phone from which my father called us.

So this lead to the situation right now.
Porsche, Pete and Mix these three haven't slept in last two days and Mix has taken it on himself to ensure every medical supply to be present in the Mansion for Tay.

Porsche, Pete, Mix, Earth, Kim, Porschey, Macau and me, we are going to stay in the Mansion and others are going to the warehouse where Tay has been kept.

Kinn, Vegas and Time are getting ready and Big is checking weapons and Arm is checking his laptop and other things

Venice and Prapai, they both have been the strength of Time for last two days, making him sleep and eat on time. Consoling him and right now they have threatened their fathers that if they didn't get their uncle Tay safely they will be really pissed and every other person in the house knows don't make THEERAPANYAKUL HEIRS angry or pissed off if you don't want to be dead.
Tay has been the sunshine of our house and every one's personal adviser.
And him being in this condition has taken the tole on every one.

TIME'S POV

It's been two days since TAY have been kidnapped by KORN.
Each and every one has been stressed about his sudden disappearance and today morning we got a message from KORN that if we want Tay to be safe Kinn needs to leave Porsche and give up on his position.

Vegas and Kinn with Big and Pol have been making the plan and I am sitting here thinking why do he have to target Tay. He has not been the part of any mafia dealing or any illegal thing ever then why him.
But after knowing the condition of every one here I got to know that he has been the weakness of not only mine but of the whole clan.

Venice and Prapai have threatened every one that they need their uncle Tay in the house within 4 hours.

The warehouse is at the distance of 45 mins from here. With the driving skills of Big it will only take half an hour to reach there.

Time skip
We have been at a safe distance from the warehouse so that no one can see us. Arm has already hacked the cameras and we got to know that there are total of 50 men in and outside of the warehouse.
20 outside of the warehouse, 5 on ground floor, 5 on first floor and other 20 on second floor on which Tay have been kept.

Vegas and I will be entering from backside with 10 more bodyguards and Kinn and Pol from the front side with other 15 guards.
Arm will be staying in the van and will be guiding us and with him there will be 5 guards present and one van with 10 more guards is on the other side of the warehouse.

We have killed all the guards on the ground floor and first floor but as we entered the second floor there were 50 more guards and with them KORN with Chan was standing.
I just sent the signal to Arm for the backup because we were clearly outnumbered.

" I knew that you guys won't agree with my conditions and will definitely take this step, so I thought why not preparing a small present for my stupid Sons and nephew"- said Korn with utter disgust on his face.
Kinn and Vegas was clenching their fists and if Korn spoke another word I surely know that they both will not hesitate a bit before giving him a head shot but I needed him alive and already told them that I need Korn alive.
"Where is Tay?" Is the only thing I asked him but he chuckled and said- " I thought that my three sons are the most dumbest here but I didn't knew that my other son will be joining there company as well".
To say that Kinn and Vegas were shocked would be an understatement.
"Other son"- whispered Kinn and Vegas at the same time.
" Yes other son, Am I right TIME THEERAPANYAKUL? You didn't told them that you are there step brother and cousin" - replied Korn.
Each and every one present there was Frozen and my heart was beating fast, I never wanted them to know about me being there father's mistress sons.
Because I knew that Kinn won't be able to take this news I was ok being his friend but this person here has to ruin it.

KINN'S POV

I was Frozen on my place after knowing that TIME is my step brother.
I knew that I have a step brother but never in my life I imagined that Time will be that person out of all people.
Time was fuming in anger and his fist was clenched and he was greating this teeth.
He was surely so much angry but relaxed him self.
" Boss the backup has arrived" - said Arm in earpiece.
The fight broke out as he finished Time fired the gun and Chan was dead on the spot as he was about to shoot me.

Half an hour later each and every thing was under control but Korn and Time were missing.
" Kinn let's go and find them",- Vegas said. I nodded and we heard series of gunshots from the end of the hallway.
As we entered the last room we were stunned to see Time injured and his arm was bleeding.
Tay was tied up with chains and he opened his eyes after hearing the gunshot.
We were about to move further but stopped as we heard Korn.
" Don't move from there if you don't want Tay to be dead and keep your guns down".
Time was the first to keep his gun down and move a bit backward and so did we.

"I told you to except my offer and leave Tay but you are stubborn Time.
You never wanted to do anything with me and always choose Tay over everything. His safety was always your priority",- said Korn.

I was confused about which offer and I was even confused about what he was talking about Tay's safety and Time's priority.
Because we all knew that Time has never taken care of Tay. He was never Time's priority.
" What offer?",- Vegas asked.
" You didn't told them", - said Korn as he directed the question towards Time and he was fuming in anger his eyes were blood shot.
" Let me tell you. I told him to take my position as the head of THEERAPANYAKUL CLAN but he refused because he never wanted to hurt Kinn and he never wanted to be involved in our family and after he refused I decided to use Tay because I knew that he really loved him. So I told him that if he didn't hurt Tay I will kill him and I sent him few pictures of Tay being followed by my men's and he agreed to hurt him because he never wanted to loose him. I told him to beat Tay up but he refused and said that he will tell you everything about me, so I told him to cheat on Tay in front of him and all the people you guys think he has slept were sent by me but he never touched anyone. Each and every thing about him having sex in front of Tay and you guys was fake. But I didn't knew that he is faking it he used to give them money to shut there mouth. At the end I got to know that he is faking it so I decided to Kidnap Tay and ask him to take your position but he again refused. So this is how you guys are here at my gun point",- Korn replied
We were stunned and Tay was crying silently, we all thought that he never cared about Tay but we were all wrong.
We saw Big coming from the other side of the room and pointed gun on Korns head.
"Hand over the gun to me Khun",- said Big and took the gun from Korn's hand and Pol tied him up.

Time rushed over to Tay and untied him. He was crying mess over there.
I told Big and Pol to take Korn and tie him up in our basement as directioned by Time, Porsche and Pete.
Tay was just looking at Time as he untied him no one uttered a single word as Time hugged Tay and cried.
It was second time we saw him crying for Tay.
"Time let's go, Tay needs to be treated right away his injuries are quite bad"- said Vegas.
He picked Tay up and we got out of the warehouse.
When we were about to enter the Van we heard a loud explosion and BOOM! the warehouse was on fire. If we would have been a second late we would have been died.
Time will surely kill Korn after torturing him for God knows how many days.