ANNIVERSARY❤️❤️

MEW'S POV

I was sleeping when someone pocked my cheek. I didn't react at first but the said person didn't stop making me grone in frustration but before I could snap I heard a sweet yet tiny voice...
"Dada"-
Oops it's my baby.
"What happened buddy?"- I asked him in my morning voice hugging him to my chest.
"Dada, wake up I have school."- he said making me open my eyes wide.
"You have a holiday till next week baby your uncle Fluke has already talked with the principal. So sleep for sometime more."- I said creasing his hair and he fell asleep making me sigh.
My both babies really suffered a lot and I will make them suffer 10 times more who made my cuties suffer.
I saw Gulf was sleeping while holding James hand like his life depends on it. I made James sleep on his side shifting both of them without waking them up before going towards the washroom for freshnup.

As I came out I saw the most satisfying scene in front of me, James leg was on Gulf and his face against Gulf's chest. Gulf was hugging him tightly while creasing his head lovingly leaving soft kisses.
"Good morning baby."- I said before going towards them and sitting beside him.
"Good morning Phi."- he said in his morning voice.
"Go and freshnup, I will wake him up in the meantime and will make him ready in his room."- I told him and he got up without disturbing James sleep and kissing me on my cheeks.

"Baby"- I called him but didn't get any reaction.
"Baby Kana, wake up it's time to get up."- I said earning a grone and he faced the other side showing his back to me.
"James"- I said and he jerked getting up and sitting on the bed looking a little afraid.
"Baby, what happened?"- I asked him but he didn't reply to me.
"It's ok baby it's just Dada no one is there love."- I said picking him up and hugging him. He just hugged me burring his face in my chest without saying anything.

"Are you okay now?"- I asked him after sometime earning a nod as an answer.
"Now let's go and freshen up."- I said and we left to go to his room. I made him sit on the bed before going towards the cupboard picking up his clothes and other essentials ( Tankhun ordered everything and even asked them to ship it within 3 hours)
"Baby which one do you want to wear?"-
I asked about being confused because I liked both of them.
"White and blue one Dada."- he chose
"Okay. Do you want me to help you?"- I asked him. Well it's really a new experience for me but the best.
"No Dada, I will get ready now. I will come to your room after getting ready."- he said cutely but he was nervous.
"Why are you nervous buddy?"- I asked sitting in front of him.
"I am not, now I need to get ready."- he said and went towards the washroom and I went to my room.

"Where is James?"- Gulf asked as soon as I entered my room.
"He is in his room."- I said hugging his waist.
"What are you planning to do with them?"- he asked me.
"I want to talk with James first. I want him to know that he doesn't need to be afraid of anything from now on."- I told him and he nodded.
"After breakfast we can talk with him."- he said and I nodded.

After sometime there was a knock on our door.
"Come in."- I said and my cutie peeked his head inside before coming in.
"Pa, can you do my hair please."- he asked Gulf while showing his puppy eyes and I knew then and there he was going to get his way with everything with his eyes. Everyone is going to spoil him rotten.

After his hair was done we went towards the kitchen and had our breakfast with everyone else. After breakfast Gulf and I talked with him if he wants to meet them for the last time but he just refused before asking us can we leave them with just a warning but Gulf explained to him he would have done that if they wouldn't have involved his son in these but they did and now they need to face the consequences and James didn't objected any further.

Author's POV

In the basement

As they entered the basement Mew told everyone to leave and within a second everyone was out. Fluke and Khun both came inside after a few seconds.