WEDDING DAY

Author's POV

Everyone is busy in the preparations.
Mew and Max are busy welcoming the guests. Tinn and Tang yi are helping Fluke in getting ready. Gulf, Charn, Tul and Shao fi are helping Khun and kids are with Boun and Prem.
Chris and Jeno both are checking the security. Godfather is checking the arrangements and waiting for someone (you all know 😅😅).
"Mew, where are the rings which I gave you."- Godfather asked him.
"They are with me Uncle safe and sound. And their wedding rings are with Gulf."- Mew replied showing him the box.

"Uncle Boun, when will the wedding start."- Bright asked him.
"Baby you just asked me this question a while ago for the 10th time. The wedding will start when your Dad will come with your Pa. So now go and play with Becky and James."

With Fluke

"Fluke will you relax a bit. I can't set your hair if you didn't sit straight."- Tinn said annoyed.
"Ok sir, I am sorry.
Yi have you checked the security and arrangements. I don't want any problems for today."- Fluke asked Yi who was busy giving instructions to the guards.
"Everything is under control Fluke. And no one is allowed without the Wedding invitation and everyone has to leave their mobile phones and any type of weapon at the entrance with the guards."- Yi replied. Fluke nodded

After a minute or two someone knocked on the door. Yi opened the door to find Godfather with someone behind him. As they entered the room Yi and Tinn left from there leaving them alone.

FLUKE'S POV

"Dad"
"You are looking handsome."- Dad said.
"Whose son I am. Of course I will look good."- I said making them laugh.
"Hello Uncle Tik or should I say Pa."- I said earning giggles from both of them.
"You can call me whatever you want, my child."- he said hugging me and surprisingly I was feeling relaxed.
"Thank you for loving my Dad. And sometimes he can be a total asshole but please be patient with him."- I whispered in his ear making him laugh out loud. Dad was looking at both of us with suspicious eyes but didn't say anything. After breaking the hug Pa kissed my forehead lovingly and blessed me.
"We will go and meet Khun."- Dad said dragging his boyfriend with him.

With Tankhun

"Khun calm down please otherwise you will ruin your makeup."- Charn said.
"Khun listen to me..
Breath in
Breath out
Breath in
Breath out
Repeat it five times more..........
Now okay."- Gulf asked and Khun nodded.

After 15 minutes
Someone entered the room after knocking and Gulf, Shao fi and Charn left from there.

TANKHUN'S POV

"Dad"- I called him noticing someone else behind him none other than Uncle Tik.
"Calm down Khun. I know you are nervous and is missing them but you need to calm down buddy."- Dad said hugging me.
"I miss them Dad."
"I am sorry buddy but--
"I know Dad. And I am ready for this. But just missing them all."- i said reassuring him.

After a few minutes of silence Uncle Tik spoke -"You are looking gorgeous Khun."
"Thanku................Pa."- I said making them giggle and Pa hugged me.
"Khun"- Dad called my name as we broke the hug.
"Tik is going to walk you down the aisle."- Dad said somewhat unsure if i could approve it or not but I just nodded my head making both of them hug me.
"We will go now. And Gulf will call you when the ceremony starts."- Dad said before leaving me alone.

I am sorry babies but I have to do this without your presence. Just know that I love u all and I miss you all. Hia is sorry. I know you guys are worried for me and trying to find me but I don't have any solution for now. Forgive your idiot brother. I am sorry Mae, i can't keep the promise.

I felt someone's hand on my face. I opened my eyes only to find three curious babies looking at me with their worried eyes.
"What happened Pa, are you hurt. Why are you crying."- my chatterbox, my Becky said wiping my tears off.
"No baby, Pa is not hurt something went in my eyes. Now stop giving me that look and give me a hug you three."- I said opening my arms and they all hugged me.
We broke our little cute hug and someone knocked on the door coming inside.