SECRETS

KINN'S POV

I woke up, missing the warmth beside me. I chuckled remembering yesterday's incident thinking what a destiny I have. I just got my one brother and then after only a week I lost one also. How can you do this Khun. How can you leave your brothers and cousin. We need you for our survival. Pai and Ven need their cool uncle and partner in crime. No one can live without listening to your voice in this house heck no one can survive in this house without you. And you just left us. I will never forgive you for this for my whole life.
Please Khun we need you. I thought without even noticing my tears.
I felt someone hugging me, it was Kim.
"Hia"- it was a mare whisper.
"Why, why, why. Why....he..he...ha..have....to do...do....this..Why always...when..we...we think...that... everything..is good now, in control. Why does everything go out of control the next moment."- he said sobbing hard. I hugged him creasing his head in order to calm him down.
"Kim"- Porsche called. He was standing at the door. I felt someone's weight on me.
"Kim"- I called him.
"Kim, hey Kim wake up bub."- Porsche called him tapping his cheeks.
"BIG"- I shouted his name.
"Boss"- he asked panicking.
"Call Mix, right now"- I just told him, turning my attention to Kim.
"Lay him down on the bed Kinn. I am going to get water."- Porsche said helping me lay Kim down on bed comfortably before exiting the room.
"Kinn, are you fine. What happened?"- Vegas asked me as he barged into the room followed by everyone else.
"It's Kim. Chey, come and sit beside him."-i told chey before going towards the kitchen. I saw Porsche leaning on the counter it was more than enough for me to hug him and he just broke down. The person who was always calm and composed. The person who has taken care of me when I broke down. The person who was my strength. It was hard to see that person breaking down in front of me. Both Kim and Porsche have been my pillers from the start but today seeing both of them like this I knew that I have to be strong for them, for my family, for us. I let Porsche calm down before picking him up and heading towards our room.
"How is he Mix?"- I asked before making Porsche comfortable on bed sitting beside him.
"Stressed, otherwise everything is fine and also make him eat something first then give him the medicine."-Mix replied.
"Do you want me to check Po as well"- Mix asked me staring at Po who was now hiding his face inside my stomach. I just shook my head.
"Guys, go and take rest and Mix please check on Ven and Pai they both have been running high on fever from last night. Vegas make Pete sleep for sometime he and Po have been taking care of them for the whole night."- I told them.
"I already checked upon them and now they are fine. And about Pete I have given him pills for his headache and he is sleeping in his room."- Mix replied before telling me to make Po eat something.
"Vegas tell Big to continue the search plus tell him to announce an emergency due to which no one from THEERAPANYAKUL FAMILY is going to work and also tell him to go for the emergency A++ plan for one week for now. And most importantly you are not going anywhere, take rest and stay with Pete. Am I clear."- I asked him and he just nodded before picking Kim and going towards Kim's room.
"Chey, take rest bub and please eat something first. I won't be listening to any of your excuses now, Kim is fine don't stress out so much."- I told him and he nodded before following Vegas.

I saw Porsche had slept so I just made him lay comfortably on bed before covering him with a duvet and moving towards my office area.
This is going to be a long day. I thought before exiting my room.

TANKHUN'S POV

I woke up after the much needed sleep feeling Fluke's arm on my waist and his breath on my neck. The best feeling ever but there was a burn in my heart as well. An empityness which was never there but now it was all numb inside.
Just the thought of them was enough to make me feel useless and guilty. I can't even keep my family safe. First it was Fluke, Becky and Bright and now my whole family which is so much important to me. Every time I think, ' Now everything is ok, is under control just next moment I have to start from zero just to keep my important people away from every danger. But I never knew that danger can ever be me or my own Father. I always knew that my father is hungry for power but not to the extent to kill his own sons and keep his own son away from his family and threaten him. For what, for power.'