BROTHER

Time is older than KINN, KIM, VEGAS AND MACAU

KINN'S POV

During the whole ride no one spoke anything, I and Vegas were still not able to believe that Time has been the person we have been looking for so many years. We all know that we have a stepbrother and he doesn't want to be involved in our family or our business. He was always there for us when we needed him, let it be any problem with our legal business or let it be our illegal or any personal problem, he was always there for me, for us but we didn't recognise him.
Kim and I always consider him as our brother but I never thought he was going to be someone we always wanted to meet, to include him with us. I don't know how others are going to react about the news but sure Tankhun is going to spoil and pamper him as he always wanted to do.
Even when we didn't know who he was, then he was also there for us.
He was always out of the picture but when Father used to forget our birthdays also he never allowed us to celebrate, he used to send us gifts and cake on our birthdays. From then we got to know that we have a brother and every one wanted to meet him but we were never able to find where he was or what he looked like.

VEGAS'S POV

I was shocked about the event which unfolded in front of us today.
It was hard to believe that the person we have been looking for so many years has always been with us.
When Macau and I were little we used to receive gifts and cake on our birthdays from someone. We both used to wonder about the person who sent us the gifts and cake when our own Father used to forget our birthdays.
But then we got to know that we have a cousin who sent these gifts on our birthdays and we both always wanted to meet him, complain about Kinn and Kim to him. Complain about our injuries, throw tantrums and gods know what.
Even though he was not physically present with us but we all know that there is someone who cares about us, who will always be there for us and it was enough for us to give our best for that one person only.
I know for Kinn it's not easy to grasp the fact that Time is the one he has been looking for, his hands are shivering and his face is covered in sweat due to nervousness. I know that he is happy after knowing that Time is his brother but he is also worried about the others reaction, actually we both are.
But he is also hurt due to the fact that because of him Time has to go through so much and he never wanted us to know that he is related to us.

I came out of my train of thoughts when the car came to halt. Next second Time was out of the car, shouting for Mix.
I was about to get out of the car when I saw Kinn was not coming out.
"Kinn"- I called his name.
"Huh"- he jolted out of his thoughts and looked out cluelessly.
" Let's go, we are home" - I said and patted his shoulder getting out of the car when I saw Porsche looking towards our car.
"Take care of him"- I said and went inside the house to see everyone sitting there tensed. Pete came and hugged me, believe me I really need this hug, I just stand there in his arms for God knows how many mins.
I broke the hug when I heard the voice of Porsche.

PORSCHE'S POV

It's been four and a half hours since they have been gone.
Everyone is getting tensed now and Tankhun's phone has been ringing from time to time but he isn't picking it up and it's irritating me and Pete.
"For God's sake Khun pick up the damn Phone it must be important"- I said being irritated.
"Sorry"- he said and left to talk with whoever it was.
" Is it Khun or someone possessed him, as much as I know him he never ever said sorry to anyone"- Pete said.
I didn't reply to him because even though I was shocked, I was more worried about the others right now.

After 20 mins Khun came out and sat down on the farther corner of the living area looking at his phone.
" Pete is it me or do you also think that Khun has been behaving differently for the last few days"- I asked Pete.
"Now you mentioned it, I am also noticing this from the last few days, he is not behaving like his usual self and nowadays he has been using his phone much more as compared to other times"- Pete replied being worried, because it's not easy to see Khun behaving like this. The last time he did this was when he was kidnapped for the second time. Not talking to anyone always looking on his phone like he was missing someone.
I was about to go to Khun when we heard Time shouting for Mix.
"He is in the medical room"- said Kim.
He didn't even let anyone see Tay's face and directly took him towards the medical room.
We didn't follow behind because Earth, Mix, Venice and Prapai are already there and they will take care of them.
I got to the front door and saw Kinn and Vegas talking with each other sitting in the car.