MR. DANTE

Author's POV

Everyone was shocked to see the person in front of them. They didn't expect him to be in this condition.

"Ken"- Kinn said (this one is not the Godfather but Kinn's bodyguard)
"Yes Ken. And do you know why he is here."- Tankhun asked him.
"Dante, do you know why he is here and in this condition."- Khun asked him and Dante was already sweating.
"Khun will you explain what is happening here?"- Godfather asked him.
"Actually Godfather, the person who killed Korn was none other than Ken and as he knew the placement of every CCTV he took that information as his advantage and he was not captured. But he made one mistake and that was he didn't know that I had placed a mini camera in front of the torcher chamber and that the camera can capture a 360° view and no one can access its footage except for me. At first i thought that the camera hadn't captured anything because when I first tried to access the footage there was nothing but when last night I accessed the data I got to know that the data was getting saved in another folder."- Tankhun dropped the bomb very confidently.
He showed the footage to everyone how and when Ken entered the torcher chamber without anyone noticing him.
"Now do you want to say anything Mr. Dante."- Khun asked him.
"Still this can't justify that they abducted Korn and they will for sure be punished for that."- Dante said.
"Dante I think you forgot the rules that abduction is not against the rules of Council if that is done by someone who is somehow related to Godfather or Black Prince."- Tankhun said making everyone confused there except for few people as they knew what does he mean by that.
"Well they are not related to anyone of them Tankhun. So they will be punished."- Dante said with full of confidence.
"Ohh sorry, i forgot you was not present in the marriage of Fluke, so you don't know who in actual I am. Fluke can you please introduce me to everyone here."- Tankhun said looking at Fluke so lovingly.
"As you wish. So everyone meet my husband and the Queen of Taiwan Mafia Tankhun Chinnathan Theerapanyakul and the other parent of my children."- Fluke said dropping another bomb on Dante and Antonio.
Kinn and others were shocked to know that there brother got married and they didn't even knew about this.
"Mr. Tankhun Theerapanyakul."- Kinn called his name.
"I told you, we will talk later, let me finish this first. So Mr. Dante what are you going to say now. They are related to me and I am Fluke's husband. And that means they won't be getting any punishment but what will happen to you. You did so much going against the rules of Council."- Tankhun said.
"Well Khun we can take care of that afterwards but first of all we need to know who was the mastermind behind the killing of Korn."- Fluke said.
"Well right. Ken will you tell us by yourself or do you want any help from me."- Tankhun said.
"No I will tell. It was Mr. Dante who gave me money and told me to kill Korn. It was him all along, he has been planning this from last 10 years and I am originally working for him from last 12 years. He is obsessed with King Fluke and when he got to know about your relationship he wanted to kill you so that he can get King Fluke but he was not successful because of Godfather. No one knew who is responsible for the attacks happening on you but Godfather sent his men as bodyguards for your safety. He then made an alliance with Korn so that he can get easy access for everything. It was his idea of targeting Tay so that they can control Time and it was his idea of kidnapping Tay and he was the one who blackmailed you and forced you to leave Thailand. And now it was his plan of killing Theerapanyakuls so that he can break you because he knew that you are the one who is protecting the Theerapanyakuls from the starting and if he will get everyone killed you will break down and it will be easy for him to kill you and after that he will get King Fluke. But I refused to kill Korn but then he told me that if Theerapanyakuls died then Macau will also be dead and I can get Big because he knew about my and Big's relationship."- Ken confessed everything because he knew that Khun knows everything and if he didnt told now then he has to face the devil.
"And just because you wanted Big back in your life you again betrayed Kinn and everyone. You know that I will for sure find a way to save everyone Ken, yet you tried. So nice. Now Mr. Dante you want to say something."- Tankhun asked him.
"He is lying. He was the one who came to me for helping him getting Big. I told him to kill Macau not Korn and now he is blaming me."- Dante justified himself. He knew no one will believe him but still he tried. Fluke gestured to his guards to capture Dante but before they could move Dante captured Macau as he was standing near him.
"If you tried to move i will blow his head. Now stay away."- Dante said.
"Dante leave him. I am warning you last time. Leave Macau."- Tinn said.
"Why are you so much affected Tinn he is no one to you or is he."- Dante said.
"I dare you Dante if you uttered a single word I am going to kill you right here."- Tinn warned him.
"Why? I am just saying Theerapanyakuls are no one to you then why are you so much affected when I captured one of them. Infact you should help me getting out of here as I am your step father."- Dante said dropping another bomb.
"Dante don't you dare speak more than this I will forget that once I called you father."- Tinn said.
"Well let me tell them the truth na. They need to know that who in actual you are to them."- Dante said.
"Dante don't do that."- Tankhun said.
"Ohh so you also know then everyone needs to know. So Vegas do you know that you have an elder brother."- Dante asked him.
"What the hell are you saying Dante. Stop this fucking game of yours and leave Macau."- Vegas said frustrated.
"So sad you are not aware that you have a step brother who was the actual hier of Minor Family but he and his mother which was actually your step mother ran away from Minor Family Mansion and after that your father married your mother. Do you know who is that brother of yours. No, let me tell he is Tinn. The actual hier of Minor Family. Let me tell you one more thing, do you know when I got to know that he is Gun's actual hier I married his mother. Do you know why?...... Well I didn't tell you na so how will you know. Then listen I wanted the throne of Thailand Mafia because I am the elder brother of Korn and Gun and I was the real hier of Thailand Mafia but your grandpa gave everything to Korn and Gun and killed my Father who was the head of Major family. Your Grandfather killed the whole Major family and took the throne of the Thailand Mafia and left me with his most trusted person so that he can kill me but that person didn't killed me he took care of me, he told me everything what your grandfather did with my family and I wanted revenge that is why I did everything. I was the one who killed your and Kinn's mother. I did everything because I wanted my Father's revenge. And now I will kill Macau and after that everyone present here and then I will become the Godfath--
"Ahhhhhhhhh..... Leave me you pathetic creature."- Dante shouted.

Macau went and stood behind Vegas when he felt he is no more at a gun point.
"Ahhhh.... Leave me.ahhhhh...."- Dante was shouting due to the pain.
"Percy stop."- Tankhun commanded him. (Percy is Fluke's pet dog)
"What were you saying Mr. Dante, you will kill everyone and became The Godfather. In your dreams because you already confessed everything by your own and now Godfather will decide what to do with you."- Tankhun said.
"Do you think you can capture me this easily. Tankhun turn around and see behind you."- Dante said confidently.
Khun turned around and saw Bright and Becky were at gun point.
"Very good Enzo. I knew it you won't disappoint me. Antonio can you help me to stand up so that we can leave."- Dante said.
"Dante I was thinking of giving you a painless death but you just proved me wrong. If you could have shot me i would still have forgiven but now you crossed all your lines. First you tried to kill The whole Theerapanyakul family, second you targetted Macau, third you told everyone who is Tinn against his will because he didn't wanted to tell anyone anything yet, fourth you killed mine and Vegas's mother and now this is last you targetted Becky and Bright knowing well who they are to me. So now you need to die but before that I will---
"BANG".... kill Enzo and "BANG" Antonio. Max to the basement right now."- Tankhun said as he killed Enzo and Antonio without any second thought.
"Pa"- Becky and Bright hugged him as they were a little afraid.
"Uncle Gulf"- Becky said.

Khun hugged both of them and asked them..
"What happened?"- He asked both of them.
"This bad uncle made him unconscious. He was fighting with him when this bad uncle tried to take us by force. He is in our room. There was also blood coming out of his head."- Bright said as he tried to control his tears.
"Mew, go and see. Mix can you check Gulf."- Tankhun said and Mix nodded before he left along with Mew and James.

"Are you both fine?"- Khun asked both of them.
"We are Pa but Uncle Gulf got injured because of us. Uncle Mew will be angry at us."- Becky said.
"Becky he won't and I promise and if he dare to do that I will punish him okay. Now how about leaving your Pa for sometime. He needs to talk with his family."- Fluke said and Becky and Bright broke the hug.
"We are going to make everyone's favourite and will call you Pa. Till then you can talk with them."- Becky said as she and Bright left from there along with everyone except for Theerapanyakuls, Tankhun and Fluke.
"All the best baby."- Fluke whispered in his ear before leaving them alone.

To say Tankhun was nervous will be a true statement for now.

_______________________________________

Let's see what happens next. Was it the end of their biggest enemy or is there more to come?

There is going to one or two more chapters of this story..........