ANGRY OR NOT

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was sitting in the living room after having their dinner when Tinn entered the house.
"Fluke, Mew to the meeting room."- Tinn said. Fluke and Mew didn't asked him anything and they went towards the meeting room.

"Tinn, what happened?"- Fluke asked him as soon as they settled down.
"I got a call from Khom. They have rescued a group of kids who were sent for child trafficking to Italy via Russia. And most of them are from Taiwan and Thailand. Kamol want you to thoroughly investigate this matter. And he told me that they will send the kids to Taiwan as Kinn is also here."- Tinn told them.
"But how can they leave Taiwan and Thailand without undergoing our security. It's impossible to even trade a simple thing and they sent kids to Russia without making it obvious. How can this be possible."- Mew asked.
"Well let the kids come here first and Tinn talk to Charn for getting the information about the kids and if their are orphans then make sure to put them in our orphanage homes. And also he is angry with you."- Fluke warned Tinn knowing very well what happens when Chadn is angry with Tinn.
"Let's see what happens."- Tinn said and they went towards the living area.
Everyone was busy talking when they came there and before Tinn could say anything Charn went towards the kitchen.
"Tinn you are dead. Get ready to sleep in the guest room for the whole week."- Khun said teasing him.
"Mr. Tankhun Chinnathan can you please keep you mouth close for sometime."- Tinn said and went behind his angry bird.

"Charn."- Tinn called his name but Charn didn't responded.
"Babe, why are you angry?"- Tinn said.
"I am angry. Seriously Tinn. Do you know how much worried I was about you. You was not picking up anyone's call. What if something would have happened to you? You didn't even told anyone that where hell were you going. And you want me to not get angry at you. Are you even listening to yourself Ti--
"Ahh!"- Tinn grouned in pain as Charn punched him.
"Tinn, are you fine. Was it too hard or--
Blood, Tinn are you injured. Tinn I am asking you something.
Tinn!
TINN!"- Charn called his name as Tinn got unconscious.
Everyone came inside the kitchen as they heard Charn's panicked voice.
"Charn--
What happened to him? And this blood."- Fluke asked him.
"I don't know. We were arguing when I punched him at his stomach and he grouned in pain after that I noticed blood stain on his shirt and he got unconscious."- Charn explained.
"Mew take him to the medical room and Chris find out what happened and who did this."- Fluke told them.
"Charn you are going to stay with him. Tul and Mix can you check him."- Khun said. Mix nodded before going behind Tul.

"Guys, I think you should rest we will have a meeting in the morning, I have to announce something."- Fluke said and everyone nodded before going to their respective rooms.

"Khun--
"Can we sit in the backyard for sometime?"- Khun asked him.
"As you wish."- Fluke said as he picked Khun up, bridal style.

They both settled down on the couch. Khun kept his head on Fluke's Lap.
"Why are you looking tensed Love?"- Fluke asked him.
"Will Vegas accept Tinn or not?"- Khun asked him.
"Well, let them decide what they want. But still I think Vegas will accept Tinn but as much as I know till they won't clear things between them it will be hard for them. You also know how much he hates Vegas's mother."- Fluke said.
"It's a natural reaction any child would give to the lady who took his mother's place in his father's life. But still he never hated Vegas and Macau. He loves both of them a lot."- Khun said.
"Let them be the decision maker. Now how about having a conversation about us."- Fluke asked him.
"What type of conversation?"- Khun said.
"Who told you to leave for Thailand without any security?"- Fluke asked him.
"I was blank. I didn't knew what to do at that time. And the first thing which came to my mind was to leave for Thailand because I somehow knew I can get something from their only. I know I could have taken someone with me but I was not in my right mind at that time. I am sorry."- Khun said as he interwined their hands.
"I am not angry with you Khun. You don't need to say sorry to me. I know what was your condition at that time and I understand that but please I don't want a second time. This 11 hours felt like 11 years. I was not able to contact you, not even Chris and Jeno. I was afraid. I don't want to loose you Khun, you know how much hard it was for both of us to stay away from each other. Please don't do that again."- Fluke said at the verge of crying. Khun got up before sitting on Fluke's Lap facing him.
"I won't and I am sorry. Please forgive your Khun. I promise I won't do that again. Now don't you dare cry otherwise I will make you sleep in the guest room for a whole week."- Khun said making Fluke laugh a bit.
"Ok captain."- Fluke said.
"I love you."- Both said at the same time. Khun hugged him burring his face in the crook of his neck. Both were hugging each other and after sometime Khun slept. Fluke picked him up in koala style and took him to their room. They both didn't noticed that few people were watching them from above, well these are none other than our Theerapanyakul brothers.
"Well I told you they have known each other for a long time."- Porsche said.
"It's obvious but how come we never noticed this."- Pete asked them.
"Well may be because Khun is a good secret keeper and moreover he didn't make it obvious."- Kim said.
"Well we all know that he is in safe hands for sure. Today we saw his much possessive and protective Fluke and the kids are."- Vegas said.
"Well that's true but when did Khun became alright and how did he learnt shooting."- Kinn said.
"Well let's say he tricked everyone into believing that he is crazy."- Time said.
"True."- Pete said.
"But still how come his bodyguards never noticed or ever saw him taking to Fluke or the kids."- Tay asked them.
"Let's just say we all are idiots."- Time said making them laugh a bit.