SECRETS (PART-2)

TANKHUN'S POV

"What is it Dad"- Fluke asked Dad as he noticed Dad being nervous.
" The thing is that. Wait a second.
Max can you attach this drive with the projector."- He asked Max before passing him the drive.
"Dad, why are you so nervous and what is in the drive."- Fluke asked him a little confused with Dad's behaviour.
"Wait a minute Fluke. I will explain everything."- Dad said before getting up from his seat going towards the screen.

"- Dad said before getting up from his seat going towards the screen

I was stunned to see the pictures"Dad"- I called him looking at him with a questioning gaze

"Dad"- I called him looking at him with a questioning gaze.
"I know Khun, you are shocked to see your mother in the picture with me."- Dad said.
"Dad what about the first picture, Khun's mom with you guys."- Fluke asked him confused.
"Ok, I know there are so many questions which you want to ask me. But before that let me tell you something after that if you guys have any doubt then you are free to ask me any questions."- Dad said and we just nodded.
"Both pictures are from our college. We have studied in America. Mostly all the Mafia King's Heirs used to study out of their nation. Khun's Mom, I mean Rose, me, and Fluke's Parents we were the power couples of our college. Rose and Ice(Fluke's mother) were childhood besties. And here, Aun and I were childhood best friends more like brothers, I was an orphan. It was Aun and Ice who set Rose and Me on a blind date after they got into the relationship. But Korn was obsessed with Rose from high school. He was crazy for her. Rose and Ice's parents were friends from decades. But there was a difference between them and that was Rose's Dad was behind money and power so he never cared about her on the other hand Ice's father was never behind power, he always wanted her daughters happiness.
Ice and Rose's parents were Taiwan's Mafia King. Both families shared the title but Rose's father wanted the Mafia King's Throne for himself only.
After graduation when they got back to Taiwan, Ice and Rose introduced us to their parents but Rose's father already fixed her engagement with Thailand Mafia Heir and that was Korn. But when she refused to marry Korn. He and Rose's father held me captive for more than six months without the Knowledge of Ice's father.
They blackmailed her that if she told anyone about this they would kill me so she was only left with the last option to save me and that was getting married with Korn. After her marriage, I didn't contact anyone for more than 7 years. But Rose was the only one who knew about my whereabouts. I got a letter from her one day prior to her death. She told me about her children. She told me that her children are just like me especially her elder Son. She told me how she was living in hell for the whole 7 years and she never wanted her children to experience the same hell as her so she wanted me to help you all out from there. She wanted you three to live a normal life. But Korn sent you away from Thailand and no one knew about your whereabouts except Korn and Chan.
But when you saved Aun in that accident, he told me to get your information as I was the head of the Mafia Council and it would be easy for me. Then we got to know about you being Rose's elder son. We wanted you three to tell the truth but at that time we didn't have any proof. So Aun appointed some of his men at your house just to keep you all safe without the knowledge of Korn. It was not enough and we were thinking of some other ways to keep you all out of the danger which may come in future. But then Fluke told us about your relationship we were assured that now not even Korn can stop us from staying beside you. And that was the real reason why we told the Mafia Council to keep your engagement a secret from the Mafia World. Now everyone knows that Fluke is engaged but to whom no one has any idea."- Dad said filling the loop hole and now everything was clear.
I was too stunned to speak anything so I just did what I felt was right at the moment, I just hugged him tightly letteing go of the emotions which I kept inside from God knows how many years. I felt everyone hugging us after few minutes.

"Charn I am feeling betrayed."- Tinn spoke as they both came back from the work.
"How can they have a group hug without us."- Tinn said pouting.
"Come here you idiot"- I spoke as I extended my hand towards them and they both hugged us completing the family hug.

"Ok, I haven't completed yet there one other thing which I want Fluke and Khun to do."- Dad said after breaking the hug and sitting on his chair.
"What is it Dad."- Fluke asked him.
" I want you both to get married."- he said again making me speechless.
"Dad, you know the reason why we refused to get marry in the first place."- Fluke said knowing well that I will not marry without the presence of my family.
"I know Fluke and I am not saying that we have to tell the whole Mafia World about your marriage, just a simple marriage ceremony in the presence of your Clan and Mafia Council. Also I have a reason for this."- Dad said stopping in the midway looking at me and I just nodded for him to continue.
"It is the safest way to save Kinn and Vegas from Mafia Council's punishment, if they got to know about Korn's death. You are going to be the next Godfather as you are my only son. This will only give you advantage as no one will ever question Kinn and Vegas about Korn's death as they will be directly related to you.  Also, Every member of Mafia Council now wants you to get married. And according to the rules I can only pass you the throne of Mafia's Black prince after you get married. It's important for both of you."- Dad said before turning towards me to know my answer.
" I am ready Dad."- I replied even though I wanted my family to be present there but I also know that the reasons which he gave us are enough for me to say yes.
"Khun, you don't need to if you don't want."- Fluke said immediately.
"Fluke you know him, he will never ask us anything which we don't want to do in the first place if it is not important and I am really ok with it."- I replied and Fluke nodded agreeing with Dad's Idea.
"Ok, so it is fixed and you both are getting married next week. No comments."- he said closing the topic before Fluke could say anything.
"Yay, finally we are having a function. Yes."- it was Mew and Tang yi.
"Wait, wait guys I still have a question to ask."- Gulf said cutting their celebration short.
"And may I know what is that."- I asked him.
"How come Godfather got the title of Godfather. Like he told us he is an orphan. And we all know that the title is only given to the heir."- he said making us all look at him with the same question.
"That was because of Aun."- Dad said and Fluke was looking at him for him to continue.
"Actually at that time Aun's father was the Godfather and he wanted Aun to claim his title of Black Prince but he didn't wanted to be the next Godfather as he was happy being the King Of Taiwan Mafia. And when I met him after not contacting for 7 years he blackmailed me in agreeing also he said that,'it is your punishment for not contacting me and forgetting about our friendship.' And his dad was more than happy to pass the throne to me also him being the Godfather no one questioned his choice so here I am."- Dad replied and all were having 'O'expression on their faces.

"Do you guys have any more questions to ask me or can I take my leave as I have to inform the Mafia Council."- Dad asked us before getting up and hugging me and Fluke. We shook our head as no and he bid us bye before leaving the meating room.

"Today was really a shock day."- Max said before hugging Tul from behind and keeping his chin on his shoulder.
"True, so now take rest guys. Me and Khun are going to pick Becky and Bright from their school and we will be late as I have organised a family date."- Fluke said before picking me up bridal style and exiting the meeting room and I just slapped his chest as others were giving me a teasing smile.

"You know I can walk."- I said a little angry.
"How can I let my soon-to-be husband walk when I can carry you in my arms for the rest of my life."- he said making me sit in the car before putting the set belt and pecking my lips.
"Cheesy"- I muttered making him laugh.
"Just for you babe."- he said making me grone.
"Shell we go my soon-to-be husband."- he said again teasing me making my ears red.
"Of course"- I said forcing a smile before turning my attention towards the window to admire Taiwan and he tangled our hands pecking my nuckles making me smile a little as I relaxed my self.

Please God, keep my family safe. I said before turning my attention to Fluke.

______________________________________

Guys do follow my Instagram account.
You guys can provide your suggestions over there if any.

Love you all, BERRIES ❤️❤️