BABY KANA

TANKHUN'S POV

We got a message from Mew for an urgent meeting. Fluke and I entered the meeting room. Mew was standing, looking outside through the glass window. I turned him around and hugged him.
We both just stood their in silence and after a minute or two everyone was present in the meeting room.
Fluke gesture them to not speek anything. After about 10 minutes Mew broke the hug.
"How is Gulf."- I asked
"He is not okay. Right now he is sleeping."- he said as everyone sattled down

"Mew what happened? Is Gulf alright and are you Okay."- Charn asked sensing something wrong.
"I am alright but it's related to Gulf."- he said.
"So what's the plan?"- Fluke asked
"What plan, can you please explain to us first why we are having a meeting."- Max asked being confused about the situation.

"Khun can you?"- Mew asked Khun and he nodded before telling them about Gulf and His Child. Everyone wants to rip their heart out for making their Kana suffer. Gulf is the most adored person in the whole clan and they can make anyone regret for looking at him.

"So what's the plan. How are we getting our Baby Kana out of that house."- Tang yi asked.
"I checked their records and the thing is they are involved in child trafficking and Fluke, they have taken 1 million US dollars from us for their business which didn't work. We have given them a warning two times for returning the money but they haven't returned that."- Mew said showing us the documents.
"Are they associated with any Mafia."- Tul asked.
"Italian Mafia"- Mew said
"Ok, prepare for the attack. Get information about their warehouse and all. About the children in the warehouse Shao fi, Tinn and Max you are responsible, I want everyone safe and sound. And Everyone else except for Khun, we are paying them a visit tomorrow morning till then I want every information about their links. And Charn sent an email to the Italian Mafia through Dad after discussing the matter. Khun you are staying with Gulf here."- Fluke said.

FLUKE'S POV

After discussing the plan, everyone left the meeting room. I gesture Khun to leave. Mew was standing facing the window.
I called him after 20 minutes
"Mew."
"I can't see him like that Fluke. He is broken, he never for even once made me realise what he has gone through. I don't know what I would have done if he wouldn't have told me."- he said.

I didn't say anything. I know how he is feeling right now so I just hugged him. This is the first time I saw him confused and broken.

"Calm down buddy, Gulf needs you. I know how you are feeling. But I would just say that you need to be strong for Gulf and for our Baby Kana. Also our Guppy is strong."

"I know that Fluke but I don't know how he will react to this new discovery, he is just a child who has gone through so much abuse. I don't know if he will ever be able to open up or not. And Gulf, he is worried if his son will accept him or not. And most importantly will Becky and Bright be able to adjust or not. I don't know any answers to my questions. I don't know Fluke."- he said.

"Uncle Mew"-

We broke the hug when we heard Becky calling Mew.

"Becky, Bright. What are you both doing here."- Mew asked, picking them up.
"We are angry with you."- Bright said burring his face in the crook of Mew's neck.
"Why babies? Did Uncle make any mistake?"- I asked them, noticing Mew's pale face.
"How dare he and Uncle Gulf didn't tell us about our big brother. They didn't even inform us that he is coming back tomorrow."- Becky said pouting making Mew sigh in relief.
"But, baby who told you about your big brother."- Mew asked them.
"Papa told us and when we asked papa why our big brother was not living with us so he told us there was a reason and we will get to know about that when we will be adults. Uncle Mew can you tell us what was the reason he was not living with us.?"- Bright asked Mew showing us his confused puppy face making both of us chuckle.
"Baby as your Papa said, you will get to know the reason when you will be adults so now go and arrange a welcome gift for your Phi."- I said and they immediately left the meeting room shouting for their uncle Tul.