FEELINGS

Author's POV

Next Day......

Porsche woke up feeling soft kisses being placed on his face. He opened his eyes only to meet Kinn's smile, which always warmed his heart.
"Morning love."- Kinn said placing a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Morning."- Porsche said snuggling into him more.
"Wake up love."- Kinn said.
"I don't want to."- Po said annoyed making Kinn chuckle at him.
"Babe, we need to get ready. Godfather is coming today."- Kinn said earning a frustrated grone from Porsche.
"I really want to kill Korn and Gun again. They both made sure that we won't live in peace for the rest of our lives."- Porsche said getting up.

"Po, how about we take bath together. You know it will take less time."- Kinn said earning a middle finger from Porsche.

As they came down everyone was on the dining table having breakfast.
"Finally our king is here."- Vegas said getting a smack on his head from Kinn.
"Ouch.... That hurts you idiot."- He said making everyone giggle.
"Who did you call an idiot you Dummy."- Kinn said glaring at him.
"You, you idiot."- and before their bickering turned into World War 3....
"DAD, DADA."- tigers said making them quite.
"Love you Ven."- Porsche and Pete said at the same time.
"Babe/love"- two sulking babies said.
"What? Shut up and eat your breakfast otherwise you know."- Porsche said making them eat there breakfast without any complaint.

"Boss,........Some is at the door saying he wants to meet his dumb son and his cute son-in-law."- Ken said as he came inside making Time chock on his food.
"Time are you okay."- Tay said passing him the glass of water to Time.
"Send them inside Ken and tell them we will be there in five minutes."- Tay said making everyone confused.
"Tay?"- Kinn called him.
"Complete your breakfast first."- Tay said in his most serious voice.
After having their breakfast they all went towards the living room. They saw two men sitting there backfacing them.

"Dad."- Time called and they both faced them.
"How are you my son?"- Tik asked Tay as he hugged him.
"Fine Dad."- Tay replied hugging him back.
"Dad, can you please ask your son as well."- Time said looking offended.
"Who are you, you Dumb guy?"- Tik said teasing him earning a pout in return. Everyone was looking at them with wide eyes and confused face.
"Tik, don't you dare say that to my son."- Ken said as he came and give a hug to Time.
"Ohh well.. Mr Ken, I will say that. And moreover you both are dumb."- Tik said making Time stare at him like a hawk.
"Did you just call him dumb, the Godfather who everyone is afraid, you called him dumb."- Time said making everyone gasp.
"So what, he is dumb. And I can also call him assh*le and he won't say anything. Am I right babe."- Tik said making Time turn towards him with the speed of light.
"We need to talk old man."- Time said and Tik just nodded his head.
"Guys, we are also here."- Ven said earning there attention.
"Hello there Venice and Prapai."- Ken said. Ven looked at him more like glaring at him.
"Cool down tiger. I have something for you from someone special."- as Ken uttered the word special Ven looked at him more like asking him that is this someone is the same someone they have been contacting from last 3 days. Ken nodded catching up with the question asked by Ven.
"You are right buddy."- Tik said.
"Hello......... Grandpa."- Ven replied making everyone shocked there. Ken picked him up and sat down on the couch. Tik did same with Pai.
"Hmm..... So Grandpa it is. May I ask you why?"- Ken asked softly.
"Well..... I just felt like calling you Grandpa and if you don't like it you have to deal with it because I am not changing my mind."- Ven said.
"You are right P'Ven, you can't change our decision Mr. Grandpa."- Pai said making both Tik and Ken laugh at their cuteness.
"Of course Khun Ven and Khun Pai."- Tik said pecking Pai's forehead and same goes with Ken.
"Kinn I think we should go and talk somewhere else. And I would like to have Ven and Pai there as well."- Ken said looking at him.
"Sure Godfather, we can talk in the meeting room or in the living room up stairs."- Kinn said.
"Let's go to the living room and I don't want any guard except Big, Pol and Arm."- Ken said getting up from the couch picking Ven up as well.
"So how about you both guiding me and Tik towards the living room."- Ken said looking at Ven and Pai and they happily showed them the way.