THIS CAN'T BE

AUTHOR'S POV

It was 5 in the evening and everyone was in the living room talking as Godfather and Tik were still there. Ken was telling them their college stories and Tik was telling Time's childhood stories.
Pai and Venice both were not present there as they wanted to go to the park nearby and play there so Mix, Earth, Pol and Arm took them there.
Big was in his office and was running a background check on the guards which Godfather has appointed. Even though he was sure that they all were loyal to Godfather but still he wanted to be 101% sure and thus here he was.
As he completed the background check someone came inside his office without knocking.
"Macau, babe I told you I will be ther--
He stopped midway when he saw the person was not Macau but...
"What the hell Ken don't you have any manners to knock before entering."- Big said in the cold iced tone.
"Ohh... So now I need to knock before entering but before I was allowed without knocking."- Ken said in the mocking tone.
"How many times I have to remind you Ken that everything between us is over. So please learn some manners I am not your boyfriend anymore."- Big said getting up from his chair and moving towards the door. But before he could leave from there, Ken pinned him with the wall.
"The hell Ken, leave me."- Big said struggling but he couldn't come out of Ken's hold. Even though he is the head bodyguard but due to his shoulder injury a year ago he can't move his shoulder much as Ken has held his hands at his back.
"Why Big? Is it disgust you to be near me now huh?"- Ken asked as he leaned towards Big's lips but Big turned his head on the other side before Ken could do anything.
"It does Ken, you disgust me after what you have done. You didn't only betray Khun Kinn but you even tried to kill Porsche, even though everyone in this house believed your fake story that your family was kept hostage but I won't believe it. I know you were just jealous of Porsche because he got Khun Kinn. And after you got to know that I have feelings for you, you just used me to get the information about our secret Warehouse. And when I tried to stop you, you drugged me, abused me and even raped m-
"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP. I DIDN'T RAPED YOU, I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I OWN YO---
But before he could complete his sentence someone punched him making him stumble back. Big was shocked but when he saw who the person was he sighed in relief.
"You WAS his boyfriend Ken but now he is my boyfriend so stay in your limits. I have ignored every shit of yours till today but I won't tolerate your fu*king behaviour anymore. Know your place Ken, you are just a guard who doesn't even exist here. Hia Kinn just kept you because of pity so don't think so highly of yourself."- Macau said making Ken scared. He always has seen Macau's soft side but seeing him this angry he was afraid so he hurriedly left from there.
"Are you fine Big?"- He asked after noticing Big's expression and him rubbing his arm.
"I am fine love, it's okay."- Big said as Macau hugged him.
"What are you doing here?"- Big asked him as they both broke the hug.
"You were taking too long so I just came here to check on you. And Thank God I came otherwise.?"- Macau said.
"I am fine and his presence doesn't affect me anymore."- Big said kissing his boyfriends nose.
"Now, if you are done with your work can we go and join everyone downstairs."- Macau asked.
"Sure let's go baby."- Big said and they both left from there.

They all were still talking and discussing other things when a guard came there.
"Khun Kinn."- the guard said bowing down.
"There is this parcel for you."- he said handing over the parcel to Kinn.
"You can go."- Kinn said and the guard bowed down before leaving from there.

Porsche opened the parcel noticing a wooden box with a packet which looked like containing documents. As he opened the packet he was not able to control his tears. There were pictures but what was inside the pictures was way worse. Everyone noticed the change in Porsche's expression but Kinn was the one who noticed tears running down his husband's eyes.
"Po, babe what happened?"- Kinn asked worried.
Porsche was not able to utter a single word so he just showed him the pictures.
When Kinn saw the pictures it was like someone had dumped ice cold water over his head. He was still.
"This is not true. No no this is fake. My brother, no no this isn't true."- Kinn was repeating the same thing again and again when Ken took the pictures in his hand he was shocked. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Pictures slipped from his hands and scattered around the table. And everyone saw what was inside them. They all were shocked, angry and frustrated.
"Po this is not true. He won't do it to his own son. No n--
Kinn was repeating the same thing again and again when Porsche hugged him tightly.
"He can't do that. He can't abuse his own son. He can't Porsche. I know he was bad he was so bad but when Khun was the heir, Korn loved him so much. He can't Po."- Kinn said sobbing hard. Everyone was shocked to see the pictures of Khun being abused by Korn. No one uttered a single word. Kim was sitting on the couch without any expression.