I HAVE TO

TANKHUN'S POV

Today is Monday and it's been a week since Tay's rescue. Porsche and Pete have gone to Buddha's Temple and others are not back yet from their works.

"KHUN KINN"
"KHUN VEGAS"

"Why is Big shouting like a mad man"

"How will we know, old man"- Prapai said cluelessly
"Who are you calling old man junior Por-
"Can you both stop bickering like a married couple. Let's go and find out why uncle Big is shouting Dad and Dadda's name" - Venice said interrupting our conversation.
( Venice and Prapai both call Kinn and Vegas Dad and Dadda and Porsche and Pete papa)
" I will talk to you later about this"- I said to Prapai and walked out of study following Venice.

" What happened Big why are you shouting" - asked Kinn
"Khun Kinn someone killed KORN"- Big replied
Before anyone could reply Kinn and Vegas ran towards the torcher chamber.
" Big are you sure someone killed him, like someone from outside"- I asked him
" Yes Khun No, I am 100% sure that someone killed him, because Khun Time already told us not to touch him till Khun Tay is not conscious and he will handle him his own way"- Big replied and went towards the basement.
" Old man, who will handle Dad and Dadda now Papa Porsche and Papa Pete are not here and Uncle Kim has gone for the classes also Uncle Porschey and Uncle Macau, both are at the Firm. Uncle Mix and Uncle Earth both have gone on a date". - said Prapai holding my shirt.
" I am not worried about Kinn and Vegas's anger but what are we gonna tell Time, he is going to make the world upside down to find the person who killed KORN." - I replied
"Pops I think we need to call Papa Porsche and Papa Pete" - Venice said holding my hand.
( Venice calls Tankhun Pops)
"Ai Pol call both of them fast otherwise this house is going to be burnt by three monsters."
" Who are you calling monsters old m-
" Prapai it's not the time to fight with each other keep quiet and sit "- Venice said interrupting him.
"Uncle Pol put the phone on speaker"- Venice said to Pol after he dialled the number.
" Sure Venice" - Pol said while putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello Pol, what happened why are you calling" - asked Pete.
" Papa where are you both,  please come home fast otherwise Dad and Dadda are going to kill all the bodyguards" - Venice said in Panic after listening to the shouting coming from outside.
" And please don't ask any questions now, you will get to know everything just come fast"- Prapai said shutting Pete down before he could say anything.
" Venice, Pai relax... We are coming there in 20 mins, just relax" - Pete said   and Venice ended the call.

"Khun No I am calling the others to come home quickly"- Pol said before going to the control room.

" Pops I think we need to go out and check on Dad and Dadda, you know when they both are angry they won't even hesitate to put a bullet in bodyguards"- said Venice.
I just nodded and they both were out the next second.
I was about to follow them when I got the message from him.

"This is just the warning, if I can kill KORN then I can kill KINN as well and you know it very well that I don't beat around the bush. If you want your family to be safe and sound, do what I told you to otherwise the next bullet is going to be in Kinn's Head.
Good luck TANKHUN"

Time Skip

We have all gathered in the meeting room.

"Kinn, will you tell me what the hell happened here " - Time asked being irritated.
" Kinn what is all this, why did Pol send us the message of CodeRed"- asked Kim being worried.

" Someone killed KORN" - Vegas said emotionlessly.
" What?..... You are telling me that someone from outside killed KORN"- Time said clenching his fist.
" Kinn you know this can't be possible, you also know about the security then how can it happen"- Porsche said in disbelief.
" Kinn, it can't be possible for someone to come from outside without being noticed. It's not easy to pass the three layers of security"- Kim said.
" I know Kim but right now all the signs are showing that it was someone from outside. Their method of torcher is much different. KORN'S mouth was stitched so that no one could hear him. His skin was sliced as if someone was slicing a fruit or something. His toe and thumb were cut down and other fingers were hammered. Also his jaw and cheek boans were broken and his limbs were slightly torn. And you also know that no one from our guards uses this kind of torcher, heck not even Vegas uses the technique".- said Kinn as a matter of fact.