OUR KANA

Author's POV

"Uncle Pol, have you checked the arrangements."- Ven asked Pol while he and Pai were waiting for everyone to come.
"Ven, everything is ready and about the security Arm will take care of it."- Pol replied.
"Uncle can you please recheck everything once again and also can you please check if our Jet is ready or is there any last minute thing left."- Ven said and Pol just nodded before heading off.

"P'Ven I have informed Pa about our trip and the place as well."- Pai said.
"Ok, but don't talk about him now otherwise you know what will happen."- Ven said and before Pai Could say anything everyone was already downstairs.
"Ven, please tell us na where are we going."- Macau said being impatient.
"Uncle you will get to know when we will arrive there and now we all are already late so let's go fast otherwise we are going to miss the flight."- Ven said.
"But aren't we going on our Jet."- Macau asked.
"Uncle will you stop asking questions and no we are going on flight in economics class so all the best everyone. And last but not the least blindfold your eyes. Don't question just do as I am saying please."- Ven said before his Uncle could interrupt him. After everyone was settled they moved to their destination.

On the other side

"Uncle Tinn, how much"- Bright asked.
"4 minutes and it's a tie."- Tinn said.
"It's always a tie between us Uncle but still we improved last time we took 6  minutes to complete 1 km."- Becky said.
"Take 15 mins rest after that you guys are going to start your training."- Tinn said
" Uncle which are we going to start today. You said we are going to start a new one."- Bright asked
"Shooting, now go and rest for 15 minutes and I will prepare everything."- Tinn said before going towards the training room.

FLUKE'S POV

"Mew, have you seen Khun."- I asked him.
"He is in the kitchen with Gulf."- Mew replied before going towards the training area.

"Khun"- I called him as I entered the kitchen.
"Morning, do you need anything."- he asked after pecking my lips.
"Nope, but where is Gulf. Mew said he is with you."- I asked him as I hugged him.
"He was not feeling well so I told him to go and rest a bit. I was about to inform Mew but he told me not to."- He said.
"Khun, do you think something is bothering Gulf from yesterday. He didn't leave his room yesterday and today he didn't even have breakfast."- I asked him.
"Have you talked to Mew about this."- Khun asked me.
"He is worried and he tried to talk about this with Gulf but he refused to talk about this."- I told him.
"Should I try?"- he asked me, turning towards me.
"Can you?"- I asked him, being a little unsure because Gulf is a really reserved person.
"Sure I will. Now call Mew here I need to talk to him about something."- he said before started preparing hot chocolate.

After 15 mins Mew came.
"Khun, you called me?"- he asked.
"I called you Mew."- before I could say anything Khun replied.
"Oh.. What happened do you need my help."- Mew asked a little confused.
"Fluke told me about Gulf's behaviour and I just wanted to ask you if I can talk to him about what is bothering him."- Khun said.
"Of course you can. And maybe he tells you something or even a hint will be enough for me to know the reason."- Mew said reassuring both of us.
"So, I will talk to him and stay on call with me while I talk to him."- he said before picking up two cups of hot chocolate and going towards Mew's room.
"Let's go to my room."- I said and handed him over a cup of hot chocolate.
"Do you think Khun will succeed."- Mew asked as we moved out of the kitchen.
"100% sure. Now let's go and see what is bothering our Kana."- I said and he just nodded.

TANKHUN'S POV

"Gulf"- I called his name.
"Oh.. Khun come na."- he said
"How about sitting on the balcony."- I asked and he just nodded.
After drinking the hot chocolate he asked me..
"So, if you are here. That means you want to talk about something.
"Smart enough. So I won't beat around the bush. What is bothering you Gulf."- I asked him looking straight in his eyes.
"I don't know why but I think I can share it with you."- he said and I just nodded telling him to continue.
"When we were shopping in the mall yesterday and I went to the washroom I saw someone talking......"- He completed his story and I was shocked, it would be an understatement.
"Why didn't you tell Mew about it. I know he won't judge you."- I asked him, pulling him into a reassuring hug.
"I want to tell him, I know he won't judge me but I don't have the courage to tell him. I know we both have been through so much and I really do love him. But I am afraid and I don't know how he will react to it."- he said breaking down in my arms.
"Gulf but think about it na what will happen if he finds out from somewhere else. He will be hurt and you know him well he will kill that person. He loves you, so you need to tell him it is not good for your relationship you know it na."- I said calming him down a bit.
"You are right Khun but I am afraid."- he said.
"I know but you need to tell him Guppy. He has every right to know and I know he won't be mad at you. Tell him as soon as possible."- I said making him look at me.
"I was planning on telling him today itself but was a little unsure but I think he needs to know."- he said hugging me.

"Now rest a bit I will send lunch in your room, okay."- I told him and he just nodded.

As I entered my room the atmosphere was cold. Mew was fuming in anger and Fluke was not less.

"Mew"- I called him.
"Khun--
"I know what you are thinking. But just think about putting yourself in his shoes. He wants to tell you everything but he is afraid. He is afraid about your reaction and rejection. He has been thorough so much please be patient and till he won't tell you by himself you are not going to ask him anything just make him realise that no matter what you will always be there. He loves you but he just needs a little courage to tell you. So promise me you won't say anything to him and handle him. He is just unsure about how things will turn out and more importantly he doesn't want to lose you."- I said assuring him that everything will be fine.
"Ok, I won't but I just want him to lean on me. I want him to know that I will always be there for him no matter what."- he said before sighing.
"Rest assured he knows that you are there for him but he is afraid about how it will affect your relationship. So now go and release your anger because I want you to calm before lunch and as much as I know he will definitely tell you after lunch. So now go."- I told him and he nodded before exiting our room.

"Now, Mr. Fulke. You need to calm down."- I told him as I hugged him before kissing his forehead.
"I will make them regret for sure. How dare they do this to Our Kana."- he said clenching his jaw.
"I don't doubt you and I also want this. But for now we need to focus on Gulf. He is stressed and he needs us."- I said, pulling him into a tight hug.

I hope you will tell him today, Gulf. I know you both will come up with a solution.