DEVIL

Author's POV

"Dad, I was thinking.....mmmm..... Why not keep him in the echo room and also you guys can still do whatever you want. And because he said bad words about Pa Khun so why not hand him to Dad and Uncle Kim our Clan's PHYCHO DUO. Also Pai is saying that after keeping him in the echo room sent to our silent room. And if you guys want to add more it's your wish."- Ven said making them smirk.
"Ok baby, we will do what you said by adding a little more spice with it."- Kinn said as he ended the call before returning Earth's Phone.

"Kinn sometimes I think Ven is more cruel than us. People call us the incarnation of the Devil but I think Ven is himself the Devil."- Vegas said while smirking.
"You are right thank God he didn't say that he wanted to torcher the person who said ill about his Pa. Otherwise no one knows after how many years Mr. Karm would have died because of the mental and physical torcher he was going to face. Do you remember one of our guard was just messing up with Khun on Khun's order and Ven torched that guard for more than a month."- Kinn said making Karm sweat. Everyone there was enjoying the show.
"Big take him to our basement we will be there in two hours and make sure to keep our tools ready."- Kim said.

"Kinn Theerapanyakul"
"Vegas Theerapanyakul"- Porsche and Pete said at the same time looking angry.
"Guys best of luck, me and Kim are out of this."- Earth said knowing well that the most dangerous Mafia Kings are going to be scolded by their Queens.
"Let's go. We will be waiting for you in the car."- Kim said controlling his laugh at his nervous Brother and Cousin.

"What the hell you both were thinking when you were coming here?"- Porsche said glaring at both of them.
"Why didn't you take guards with you when they are appointed for your safety?"- Pete said annoyed with both of them.
"Answer Kinn, I am not going to stand here for the whole day."- Porsche said.
"Vegas, you are testing my patience. Answer it you idiot."- Pete said being irritated at his husband for his carelessness.
"Have you guys ever thought about others before doing something. Thank God that this was just a normal gangster and not someone with the same power as us. Have you ever thought if something would have happened to what we would do. Huh. TELL ME YOU DUMBASS."- Porsche said at the verge of breaking down.
"We have already lost one. We don't have so much strength to lose another. Have you guys ever thought what would have happened if we wouldn't come at time. Why are both quiet now. Answer it."- Pete said looking broken.
Without wasting a single second Vegas and Kinn hugged their husbands who broke down in their arms.
"We are sorry. We just thought that it was some businessman so we decided to not take any security with us. We are sorry love please forgive us. We won't do it again please stop crying you both."- Kinn said in order to calm both of them.
"Pete, I am sorry babe. Please forgive your idiot this time."- Vegas said creasing Pete's hair in order to calm him down.
"Po, your dumb husband is sorry. Please forgive me for this."- Kinn said hugging Po tightly kissing his neck.

"Promise you won't repeat it"- Porsche and Pete said at the same time calming down a little.
"We Promise we won't repeat it ever again."- Kinn and Vegas said kissing their foreheads.
"Let's go we have to prepare for the trip as well otherwise Ven is going to be mad."- Kinn said breaking the hug.
"He will still be mad at both of you because of your carelessness. Be ready to explain him. "- Pete said making Kinn and Vegas gulp down.

After arriving home we went straight towards Time's room.
"All the best with Ven and Pai."- Porsche said before entering the room
"Dad and Dada."- Ven said while staring at them.
"Ven, how are you baby. Pai how is your fever."- Vegas said making everyone shake their head.
"Don't baby us Dad. And about Pai he is better now but he said that he is not going to talk with both of you and I am the one who you are having a conversation with."- Ven said making everyone pitty at both of them.
"Ven baby listen to Dada na."- Kinn said hoping.
"Are you going to explain about your extra brave move or do you want me to complaint about your bravery act to Pops. The choice is----
Everyone became quite. They realised that Khun was involved in every act of their be it a house work or be it a office or mafia work. Vegas and Kinn just hugged Ven and Pai knowing well how it is affecting them.
"Your Dad and Dadda are sorry babies. We Promise we won't repeat this ever again."- Kinn said pecking Pai's forehead.
"We are sorry babies. Please forgive your Dad and Dadda for the last time."- Vegas said hugging Ven tightly pecking his head.
"Ven, Pai. Forgive them they won't do it."- Tay said.
"Pinky Promise."- Ven and Pai said at the same time showing their little finger to seal the promise.
"We Promise."- Vegas and Kinn said tangling their little finger with Ven and Pai.
"Ok, now pack your luggage. I have arranged everything. Also the person who said bad about Pa keep him in echo room for next five days after that you guys can do anything with him."- Ven said hugging Vegas tightly.
"Okk, Sir Venice and Sir Prapai. Do you want anything else to say to us."- Vegas said making Ven and Pai laugh.
"No"- Pai said.
"Ven, can you tell us where are we going. So that we can pack our luggage accordingly."- Macau asked.
"Uncle just know that we are going on beach and you guys can pack according to your necessity. I won't be telling you all what is the name of the place."- Ven said knowing his Uncle well.
"And also tell your boyfriend to behave like a normal person not like a bodyguard their."- Ven said making Macau glair at Big.
"Now let's go and eat something. I am hungry."- Pai said making everyone smile.

Time Skip

At Chennathan mansion.

Screams can be heard from the basement. Every member of the inner circle is present except for Tankhun, Charn, Mew and Gulf with few guards.
"LEAVE"- Fluke said in ice cold tone making every guard leave from their.

"Fluke"- Max called him.
"They were following Khun's car when he was returning from school. And he got injured."- Fluke informed them.
"Is he alright and what about Becky and Bright also Gulf was with them."- Tul asked a little worried.
"They are fine but this idiot will not be. I have already sent his partners to hell but kept him because Mew said he wanted to deal with him."- Fluke said.
"But where is he."- Tang yi asked.
"I am here Yi."- Mew said entering the basement.
"Shell we go out or--
"Stay here and enjoy the show Fluke and I are going to present."- Mew said making everyone smirk.
"The Devil is back."- Tinn said looking at both of them.
"Just keep quiet if you don't want to have any experience with Devils."- Shao fi said standing beside Tang yi.
"I am missing my baby but he have an urgent meeting with Kamol."- Tinn said sulking.
"Don't be jealous Tinn otherwise i'mma curse you."- Tul said making Tinn lock his lips.

"Shell we start or does he have something to confess."- Mew said picking up the baseball bat l.
"I...I...am...so.. sor...sorry. Ple...ase..lea..leave me.. I won't....ev..en....lo..ok...at...any...of....th..them. I....ha...ve....fam..mily...beh....ind...me.
Ple...as...please..lea...ve...me."- The person said bagging them.
"You would have thought about your family before you decided to follow and attack them. And as much as I have your information you don't have any family behind you."- Mew said hitting him making him scream.
"Now if you want to die a less painful death then tell us who sent you here."- Fluke said.
"N..o..no...I..ca.. can't..te..tell..h...his....n...a...name...h..he...is...m...ore...more...dan.... dangerous....th....then...you..."-
"Let me clearly tell you one thing that even if you tell us you have to die and if you won't then we both are going to give you the worst death."- Fluke said picking up the drill making his eves wide.
"So now the choice is yours. Do you want to die a little painful death or you want me to use this drill for making holes in your whole body."- Fluke said making the drill on.
"Mr.Karm. Mr.Karm. told me to follow them. He wanted Tankhun but we didn't knew he was not alone.He is from Thailand but he is not the main boss. He was planning to attack Theerapanyakul Family--
Before he could complete his sentance Mew shot him.
"Basterd."- Mew said.
"Guards clean this mess. To the meeting room now and Mew and I are going to be there in fifteen minutes."- Fluke said before exiting the basement.

After Fifteen minutes

"Fluke are you going to inform Khun about this."- Max asked.
"No, he is already in so much stress and if he got to know about this whole thing I don't know what he is going to do."- Fluke said.
"Mew I want every detail about Mr. Karm. Also double the security."- Fluke said before turning towards Tul.
"Tul I want you to get the information about this ring also no one is going to talk about what happened in basement. Am I clear."

"Yes Boss"- Everyone said in unison

"Fluke he said Mr. Karm sent them for Tankhun. But what will he get from Khun."- Max said.
"Thailand Mafia King's Crown."- Tinn said
"How can you be so sure."- Max asked.
"Because he clearly mentioned that Mr. Karm planned to attack Theerapanyakul family and he wanted Tankhun. So it is clear he wanted to use Tankhun against them for the Crown. And as much as I know Kinn and Vegas they won't even hesitate to give them Thailand Mafia to save Khun"- Tinn said being obvious.
"You are right Tinn but he also said that Mr. Karm is not the main boss. It's someone else who is more powerful."- Shao fi said.
"And that is what we are going to find but for now double the security. Mew can you call in Becky and Bright's school and inform them that they both are not going to come to school till next week."- Fluke said.
"Sure, and please take care of your fiance he is a total idiot."- Mew said and Fluke knew what he is taking about.
"Ok guys let's just do what I told you all to for now and the meeting is adjourned."- Fluke said leaving the meeting room going towards Becky and Bright's room to inform them about their holidays.