PAST

AUTHOR'S POV

"I am asking you for the last time Dante, What have you told him and why was he so disturbed when he left the basement?"- Fluke asked him.
"Do you want to know? Well then listen, I told him that Kinn and everyone know about his past. How he was abused and assaulted by his own father. I told him that everyone knows what happened when he was kidnapped and when he came home. And I also told him that when you will get to know that he has past with his own father you won't accept him. I broke him Fluke. He is only afraid to lose you and his family and I made him believe that you will leave him after learning about his past and you know what he believed me, I saw it in his eyes, his fear coming alive, and I was satisfied seeing him broken. Now what are you going to do? Even though I am under your custody, I still won. I wanted him to lose his confidence and I made it happen."- Dante said groaning in pain.
"Mew, you know what you have to do but just make sure he won't die. Kinn and Vegas, can you both take of Bright and Becky for today."- Fluke asked them.
"Sure, just take care of Kh----
"Fluke, what the hell happened here? Why did Khun left in hurry?"- Charn asked Fluke as he entered the basement.
"He left? Where?"- Fluke asked him.
"We don't know but he was looking stressed."- Gulf said.
"Damit,...... Dante if something happened to him because of your stupidity you won't like the consequences."- Fluke said and left from there.

Fluke tried calling Khun but he didn't answered and now the last option left was to trace Khun's Car.
After 10 minutes Fluke got Khun's location and well it was their hideout and no one knew about this except for Becky and Bright.
It was a 30 minutes ride from the mansion.

After 35 minutes

Fluke reached their and he exactly knew where Khun would be. The music room, no one knows about this but Khun is a very good singer and a drummer.

TANKHUN'S POV

I was in the music room when someone hugged me from behind restraining my movements, knowing who it would be I let the person do what he wanted to.
"Relax love, you are stressing so much."- He said. I kept my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes without giving him any response.
"How about having a conversation with coffee?"- He asked me.
"You know my answer Fluke."- I said still closing my eyes.
"Let's go then."- Fluke said and we both went towards the kitchen.
He made me sit on the kitchen counter. We both were silent during the time. As he finished making his signature coffee we both went towards the sitting area and I was nervous as well as a little afraid.
He kept the coffee on the table and gestured me to sit beside him.
After drinking the coffee, it was a awkward silent and Fluke was looking at me the whole wanting me to say something.
"Khun, you need to let it out. You can't always burden yourself with your past."- Fluke said making me guilty a bit about not sharing this with him.
"Khun look at me and speak. What the hell Dante was talking about?"- He asked me.
"Khun, don't stay silent. I am asking you something. Answer me."- He said sounding a bit angry.

"Tankhun Chinnathan for god's sake please say something."- And his patience slipped of here.

FLUKE'S POV

I made him look at me but the thing which I saw was shocking.
He was having tears in his eyes along with a lot of other emotions, disgust and fear. Even though I was angry with him for not telling me what his father did to him but after seeing him broken for the first time my anger flew away.
"Babe, why are you crying?"- I asked him as I made him face me.
"You will leave me now."- He said or more like asked me if I would or not.
"No babe, I won't. Who told you this?"- I asked him knowing well who did this.
"He said after knowing about my past, you will leave me and no one will love me. He said if I didn't helped him get out of there he will tell you everything. But I didn't helped him, you won't leave me na. I will do everything but please just don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you Fluke, please don't leave me. Please......."- He said crying. This was the first time I saw him in this state, broken and not confident.
"Love, do you remember our vows "- I asked him and he nodded.
"Then how can you think I will leave you because of something which was never in your control. I love you for who you are and I always will. I don't care about you past, I only care about us, our present and our future. So don't you dare think that I will ever leave you just because some stupid said something about your past to me."- I told him wiping of his tears. He just nodded before hugging me, keeping his head on my chest.
"Fluke"- He called my name making me hmm in response.
"I was 12 when it all starte--
"Love it's ok. We can talk about this when you are ready."- I said.
"No, I won't be able to have the courage to tell you after this. So please let me just say it, I want to let it out. I want to start fresh and till I am keeping this secret I won't be able to do that. I want to close Korn's chapter in my life and it will only be possible if I told you everything.
"As you wish but if you felt like you don't want to share it further you can stop immediately. I just want you to know that no matter what I will be there for you."- I said as I made both of laid down on the couch. Khun adjusted himself over me keeping his head on my chest and hugging me tightly.