KING

TANKHUN'S POV

As I landed in Taiwan, I sighed and moved towards my destination.

I got out of my cab and moved towards the security guard, I was getting anxious about Fluke's reaction.

"Welcome to the CHINNATHAN MANSION sir, may I know your name and purpose for the visit"- the security guard asked me
"Tankhun Theerapanyakul and I want to meet your King"- I replied in a cold tone.
"Sir, I am sorry but you don't have any appointment and I can't let you enter the premises as you belong to Thailand Mafia"- he told me after checking his Ipad for the records.
" And if you let me inside what will happen to you"- I asked him.
"I will be killed"- he replied a little afraid.
"Call in the control room and tell them that someone from THEERAPANYAKUL MAFIA is here and want to have an important deal with them. I will see later what I have to do and before you dare to refuse me let me tell you that I don't know if they are going to kill you or not but I will definitely kill you without a second thought. So do as I say"- I told him in a low tone, he nodded.

He called someone and told them about my visit.

" Sir, Mew sir said that you have to go through security checking and also you have to leave your luggage in the security room and he will come to escort you towards the office"- he told me and I was ok with it.
After going through the checking I saw Mew standing there glaring at me ( ok I think I disturbed his time with his baby). I stood in front of him without caring about the stares I was getting from the bodyguards.
" Shell we go"- I asked him
He nooded and started walking towards the house with me behind him and few bodyguards with guns around both of us.
As we reached their Sitting Area he told me to sit and went to call others.
It's been 10 mins and I am getting bored here and plus there are bodyguards standing above me which is making me irritated.
I got up from my seat and went towards the window and I was impressed with the view from here.

I heard footsteps coming towards me so I just sat on my seat.
There comes the CHINNATHAN MAFIA. But where is their King.
As I was about to ask them about Fluke when
"Who is here Mew, I told you not to receive any guests today till evening, we have to prepare for their birt-
He was shocked to see me would be an understatement.
" I think I am also not allowed to come today. It would be better to go and come some other time"- I said in a cold tone and before I could move from there I was hit by a heavy object opps sorry my boyfriend.
Everyone was watching us like a hawk because their King don't show any emotion except if it is not someone from his close circle.
And here he was not only hugging me but was hugging me like a Koala and crying like a baby.
"Calm down you big baby, I am here"- I told him making him sit on my lap and patting his head.
(Power bottom Tankhun.....)
"Mew is it Fluke or someone possessed him"- Tang yi asked him.
" I also don't know what is happening, who is this Tankhun and what is there relation. I am getting confused"- Mew replied.

"Babe, calm down now. Show me your face love"- I told him but he refused to show me his face and hugged me tightly burrying his face in the crook of my neck.
"Mew can you call Tinn and ask him to get Becky and Bright from school"- I told him and he was hesitant a bit but Fluke gave him his phone and it was enough for him to call Tinn.
"They are on their way"- Mew said as he ended the call.
"Where is Charn"- I asked no one in perticular.
"He is in a meeting with a client"- Gulf replied.
"Fluke"- I called him and he showed me his face pouting and sulking like a baby.
Mew and Tang yi stumbled upon nothing seeing Fluke acting like a baby in front of me.
"Ok now why are you sulking big baby"- he didn't told me anything and moved his face to other side.
" Are you angry at your baby, daddy"- I asked whispering in his ear,making his ear turn pink. He punched my chest lightly, making his pout bigger.
" Ok ok, I am sorry"- I told him hugging him tightly.