AFTER EFFECT

FLUKE'S POV

I woke up feeling wet on my neck making me tight my hold over Khun.

"Why them?"- he said controlling his sobs. I don't know what to answer him, it was hard to see him broken. I started drawing circles on his back to calm him down. After a minute or two I made him drink water before sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard making him lean on me.
I texted Boun to make something light for him to eat and send it to our room.
"Let's take a bath love."- I said earning a little nod from him.
Getting up from the bed I moved to our washroom to prepare his bath and toiletries. As I came out, I saw him leaning against the headboard while closing his eyes. Sitting beside him,I pressed a long kiss on his forehead.
"Let's go."- I said before picking him up Koala style. He buried his face in the crook of my neck hugging me tighter.
As I entered the washroom I made him sit on the slab before helping him wash his face and brush his teeth. As I was about to remove his clothes someone knocked on the washroom door.
"Fluke, your breakfast is kept on the table and Gulf said to call him once you both are done with eating."- Prem said from the other side of the door.
"Okay."- I said and after a moment I heard the door closing sound.
I removed both of our clothes before picking him and making him stand under the shower before turning the cold shower. He hugged me by keeping his head on my shoulder, loosely hugging my waist.
"Will I ever be able to meet them again?"- he muttered more like asking himself.

"Of course, you will. Do you remember when I proposed you said that if ever it comes to choose between your family and me, you will always choose your family and I said you won't have to choose between me and your family because I will always stay with you. To some people it may sound selfish but to me it was not because I know what you have gone through just for them, I know you was punished for Kinn and Kim's mistake, I know the mental torcher which you have gone through when you was kidnapped, I saw you flinching whenever you heard any loud sound but you didn't let anyone know that you are afraid of loud sounds, I saw you overcome your fear of guns during your training, I saw the child in you who has given a mother's warmth to his brothers and cousin but was himself all alone, I saw the strong person who can die for his loved ones, i saw the devil who can kill someone in a blink of an eye if that someone will harm your loved ones and I saw my Khun in Tankhun Theerapanyakul, with whom I fall in love with, whom I adore the most in this world and who is the sole reason of my existence. I don't know if these things are related to the situation right now but I just wanted to remind you that My Khun is not weak, My Khun is the strongest person I have ever seen, My Khun can overcome every problem for his family and My Khun can handle every situation. Just remember your Fluke will always be there for you whenever you need him, he will always stay beside you be it a happy moment or worst moment, be it death or be it our life, I will always be there for you."- I said as I turned off the shower.

He kept hugging me not letting me move from there. I picked him up making him sit on the slab. I broke our hug and wore my clothes before helping him with clothes. We both got out of the washroom before sitting on the balcony. I dried his hair before making him eat his breakfast. I had my breakfast along with him after having our breakfast i called Gulf to check him. After he left, Becky and Bright came inside along with James. The three lay down beside Khun, i covered them up with the duvet before switching off the light as I made my way out of our room.

As I came downstairs, I saw everyone in the living room. Dad noticed me coming towards them.
"Fluke, how is he?"- Dad asked me.
"Stressed."- one word and it was enough to know Khun's condition.

"Mew"- I called him.
"Let's talk in your office."- he said and we both made our way towards my office.
As we reached their Mew handed me the file from the drawer.
"Open it and see for yourself."- He said making me confuse but it got clear when I saw what was inside the file.
"DAMIT......... How the f*ck is this even possible Mew."
"I don't know but it is true."- Mew said without any emotion.
"But we had checked his background then how and he has been working for us from last 10 years."- I said frustrated.
"Don't tell about him to anyone. Tell Mike to kidnap him on his way back to his house."- I said before slumping down on the chair.
"Fluke,...... Don't stress yourself for now, it is not good for Khun. His mood directly depends upon your mood and right now he is stressed out about them and if he sees you like this no one knows what he will do."- Mew said.
"You have a meeting with Kamol related to the weapon deal in half an hour. And before you say that you can't leave Khun alone for now, i already talked with him and he is ready for the video conferencing, so now get ready."- Mew said as he went out of the office.
I went to my room for making arrangements for the meeting with Kamol.

TANKHUN'S POV

I woke up feeling soft touch on my face. As I opened my eyes and saw Fluke sitting beside me creasing my face.
"How are you feeling?"- He asked me pressing a kiss on my forehead.
"Better,...... Where are the kids?"- I asked him noticing there absence.
"Boun and Prem took them on long drive."- He said.
"Now get up and take your medicines and after that we can talk. Hmm."- He said and I nodded getting up and sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. Fluke gave me the medicine before sitting beside me on the bed hugging me. I kept my head on his chest hearing his heart beat relaxing myself in his warm embrace.
"Dad and Pa, are going to Thailand tonight for the meeting with Kinn and everyone else."- he said.
"Relax love, Dad has already taken care of the council for now. The council will not be present in the meeting, only Dad and Pa will be there."- I relaxed.
"And we both are going to live in the out house for two days."- he said making me shook my head in denial.
"Godfathers order love, I can say no to Dad but not Godfather."- he said making me sigh.
"How about taking a walk to the park nearby?"- he asked him. I nodded and got up from the bed to get ready.
"I am going downstairs love. Come when you get ready."- he said and went out.

Author's POV

Fluke went downstairs, Ken and Gulf was sitting in the living room along with Tik and Max.
"We are going for a walk to the park."- Fluke said as he ata beside Ken.
"What happened Fluke?"- Tik asked him.
"He is not speaking much just answered once and after that only nodding to what I was saying."- Fluke said making them worried.
"It's a natural reaction Fluke but try to coax him in talking with you atleast. And if he won't respond to you I am afraid he needs to see a therapist."- Gulf said. Fluke just nodded. He noticed Khun coming towards them. Getting up from his seat he went towards him taking his hand in his and leaving from there.

With Theerapanyakuls

They all were busy with the tasks given to them but till now they didn't found anything. The person who killed Korn knows all about the house like the back of his hand. He knew every corner of the house where the cameras won't cover him.
Kinn and Vegas were in the training area when Big came there.
"Boss, Ken is back from his vacation and reported an hour ago."- Big said.
"Ok, tell him to go and collect the money from Mr. Nom."- Kinn said and Big bowed before going from there.

______________________________________

Well....... yes Ken is alive guys.

Love u all so much 💞💞
Enjoy reading guys............