ATTACK

Guys I don't know much about writing a fight scene so please bare with me........

TANKHUN'S POV

"Gulf, load my gun."- I told him.

"Khun, just keep your focus on the driving. I am informing Mew."- Gulf said.
"No, wait. They have a very important meeting to attend, don't call them. I will take care of this."- I said.
"But--
"Gulf, it's an order."- I told him cutting him off and he just nodded.
"I am taking the long route."- I said through the earpiece.
"Papa, be careful. We don't know how many of them are following."- Becky said.
"It's ok princess. Your father is much more dangerous then them."- I told them turning on the fingerprint lock.
"Gulf stay with Becky and Bright, I will deal with them."- I said picking up my gun.
"Khun it's dangerous to go outside by your own"- Gulf said stopping me.
"But I can't take the risk of them following us behind and surrounding us. For that I have to do this and I will do this. End of discussion."- I said getting out of the car.

"Guys let's go."- I got out of my car loading my guns.

"- I got out of my car loading my guns

"Don't do anything until I tell you to

"Don't do anything until I tell you to. Am I clear."- I told them.
"Yes Boss."- they replied in unison.
"Now let's see who the fuck has the audicity to follow us. Are you all ready??"- I asked them and they all nodded.
"Take your positions and five of you surround our car. I can't take any risk with their safety."- I ordered them and in no time they were in their position.

I spotted their car coming towards us and fired the bullet at their front mirror. They came out of their car.
My men were pointing their guns at them waiting for my order.

"WHO ARE YOU?"- I asked them but in response they started firing on us.
These m*fuckers.
"I want them alive or dead."- I told my men and it was enough for them to start what they are perfect in.
And I will just enjoy the show but I want to have popcorn it's interesting to see a live action.
But someone really wants to die today. Ok I will fulfill your wish bitch.
"BANG, headshot"- i whispered.
"Guys, I want that pig alive."- I told them but I didn't notice someone behind me and
Slice ( voice of dagger cutting Khun's arm).
"Khun!"
"Papa!"-