GULF'S SECRET

GULF'S POV

I decided to have lunch with everyone else otherwise all will bombard me with questions as no one is allowed to skip any meal and I skipped my breakfast.
After finishing the lunch I came to my room only to find P'Mew talking with Tul about the shipment. He turned around after hanging up the call.
"Gulf, have you seen my blue file?"- he asked me looking around the table.

"Bab--
Before he could say anything I hugged him tightly before letting my tears run down.

MEW'S POV

I was shocked when Gulf hugged me suddenly and started crying making me panic. I didn't wasted a single second before hugging him and creasing his back knowing well what is the cause of his break down.

After 15 minutes he stopped crying and I made him sit in bed on my lap before making him drunk water.

"Now, tell me what you want to say."- I said hugging him tightly and letting him rest his head on my chest.

"Phi do you remember the medical reports which you saw a few months ago."- He asked me and I hummed.
"I told you that these were just my regular checkup reports and didn't let you see."- I didn't say anything telling him to continue.
"Those were not just regular checkup reports but....but my pregnancy reports."- he said.
"Baby, what do you mean can you explain?"- I asked calmly.
"When I was 18, after my father's death, my step-mother got to know about my sexuality and that I was born with a womb. Her daughter was 10 years older than me and she was not able to get pregnant so my step-mother and my step-sister drugged me and made me sl..sleep with my brother in law and they conti...continuously drugged me for a week. And when I got my consciousness back they told me that I was in a coma for a week due to shock about Dad's death and I believed them. But after a month I got to know that I..I  was pre..pregnant and I didn't know how it happened, I was confused so I decided to abort the baby. And when I talked to my doctor he told me if I aborted the baby I won't be able to concieve and I was ok with this. But on the very same day my step-mother got to know about my pregnancy and they were happy. I didn't know why and what was happening and when I asked them they told me it..it was their plan to make me pregnant and it was my sister's child. I didn't want to give birth to a child when I just turned 18 and on top of that I was ra..raped continuously for a whole we..week without any concious. I told them that I am going to abort the child but they locked me in the room and forced me to give birth. I was not allowed to step outside the house, the doctor used to come home for checkups. At first I hated the child but as time went on I got attached to the baby. After the child's birth I wanted to keep him with me. So I filed a case for the Custody but they showed a fake contract about me agreeing for surrogacy in exchange for my dad's property which he gave to my step-mother but there was no such property which my dad gave to my step-mother. And the court restricted me to even meet my baby. They threw me out of the house after that and threatened me that they will kill the baby if I ever tried to meet him or have any kind of contact. And yesterday when I was shopping with Khun, I saw them talking with someone. At first I ignored them but when I saw them how they were treating my baby. I wanted to go and take him with me. My sister even slapped him when he accidentally dropped a bag. He was having bruises all over his face and hands. I didn't know what I should do at that time and when I decided to follow them they were already gone. I searched for them in every place but didn't find them. I don't know phi, but I just want him with me now. Please phi, please....."- he said crying. I just want to kill them for making my baby suffer for 10 years. I just hugged him and didn't say anything. I know he wanted to let it all out.

After 20 minutes he calmed down. I made him lay down on bed and hugged him.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier."- I asked him calmly.
"I was afraid phi, I didn't want to lose you. I can't afford that phi. I thought you would leave me like my best friend, he said I was at fault. I didn't want to listen to that again."- he said burring his face in my chest hugging me tightly.
"Baby you know na I won't leave you. You are my life baby, without you I won't be able to breathe love. So never ever say that I will leave you. I won't. And I promise I will make them suffer 10 times more as much as they did to you and our child. I won't leave him under their Custody for more than 2 days I promise."- I said, pecking his forehead.
"Our child?"- he said being confused.
"Why, if you are his papa that means I am his Dadda. Won't I?"- I asked him. He just nodded his head and hugged me.
"Now rest, I have to talk with Fluke."- I said but he hugged me tightly.
"Phi-
"Gulf, they won't judge you and I want my child out of that hell as soon as possible. So leave everything to me. Now sleep."- I said pecking his lips and turning the light off before leaving my room.

" I want everyone to be present in the meeting room in 15 minutes."- I texted in our group chat.