WHAT ??

FLUKE'S POV

"Sit here, I will be back in a minute."- I said making him sit in bed.
"Where are you going"- he asked me, confusion written on his face.
"Just a minute love"- I told him and kissed his forehead before exiting the room and going towards the kitchen.

"Fluke is it really you or someone kidnapped the real one and sent his duplicate"- Gulf asked me as I entered the kitchen.
"What the hell are you talking about Gulf. Of course it's me. And most importantly why would you ask me that."- I asked him.
"Umm, actually you never stepped inside the kitchen and also earlier you were crying so I just thought how a cold mountain like you can melt."- he said giggling.
I sighed and ignored his teasing smile.

"Gulf, where is the chocolate milk."- I asked him.
"It's in the top right corner and why do you need it. As much as I know you don't like drinking chocolate milk. Why so suddenly."- he asked me wiggling his eyebrows.
"It's not for me you idiot, it's for Khun. And one more thing don't let anyone touch it because we are only left with one last and he drinks it before sleeping."
"Ok boss, anything else you want me to know."- he said saluting with a teasing smile.
I shook my head and left the kitchen going towards my bedroom.

As I entered the room I saw Khun standing on the balcony looking outside.
"Babe"- I called him before back hugging him.
He sighed and leaned against my shoulder closing his eyes.
"Worried about them"- I asked knowing him well.
He just nodded before turning around and hugging me hiding his face in the crook of by neck.

I just hugged him tightly because I know to what extent he can go for his loved ones. He has stayed out of his kids life for 6 years just to save them from his father. And now again he left his family just to save them from someone.

"I love you"- I said and this was the last straw before he broke down completely.
I picked him up and sat on the bed before laying down and hugging him.
I was creasing his head when I felt his weight over me.
I made him lay down on the bed before removing his coat and shoes making him comfortable covering him with a duvet after kissing his forehead. Cleaning his face I made my way out of the room before shutting down the lights.

I sent a message to group chat and told them to come to the living room.

After 15 mins.

"Fluke"- Charn called me from behind.
"How is he?"- Tinn asked me knowing his cousin very well.
I just shook my head.
"Mew how much time will it take for the decoration to be done."- I asked him.
"25 mins"- he replied.
"Call Shao fi and tell them to come immediately and leave the work I will deal with that."

"Boss, I have received the weapons from Russia and Russian Mafia King has sent gifts for Becky and Bright."-Chris said bowing his head.
"Good. Keep the weapons in the weapon room Z, I will check them tomorrow and also go and check the front line security. And also you are personally going to receive Godfather with Z security. Am I clear."- I told him.
"Roger that boss"- he said and left going towards the control room.
"Chris, send my regards to Kamol"- I told him. He bowed and left from there.

"After everything is done go and rest, will meet during party."- I said.
"Tinn can you make something for Khun to eat."- I asked him.
"Sure. You go and I will cook something for him to eat."- he said and I nodded before going towards my room.

After 30 Mins.
There was a knock on door.
"Come inside Tinn"- I told him but..
"What are you all doing here."- I asked them.
"Why, can't we come and see our King's KING."- Gulf asked and I Just sighed knowing they are not going to leave me alone.

"Khun, babe get up."- I told my sleepy lover who just hugged me hiding his face in my stomach.
"Love-
"Khun get up before I burn your favourite blanket"- Tinn said and it was enough for him to get up and glare at him.
"CHARN, I am telling you let me kill my idiot cousin. I promise I will find you someone who is more handsome and intelligent then him."- Khun said glaring at Tinn and he just shelded himself behind Charn making us laugh.
"Ok ok, stop you Tom and Jerry. Eat something first."- I said making Khun stop glaring at Tinn.
" After eating get ready and come downstairs in 2 hours."- Charn said and they all left.

Time skip

"Fluke where is Khun"- Gulf asked me.
"In my room"- I replied. He nodded and left with Charn.
"Now, who is this Khun?"- Shao fi asked no one in perticular.
"Yah, I also wanted to know who is this Khun that everyone is talking about."- Max asked looking at me for an answer.
"He is our Cold Hearted Mafia King's Boss and His Fiance. Also our Clan's Other Head-
"And our Papa"- Becky and Bright both said cutting of Mew.
"Ohh your Pa-, WAIT WHAT?"- Max yelled standing up from his seat.
"Fluke you are engaged?"- it was Shao fi.
"Where is he?"- Tul asked me without being bothered.
"How can you be so relaxed after knowing we have another Boss and this idiot here is engaged."- Max asked Tul seeing him relaxed about the new discovery.
" I am here Tul."- Khun said before coming and standing beside me.
"Hey, boss. How have you been and how is everyone there."- Tul asked making everyone gasp at him as he stood up and bowed to Khun.

"Guys are you seeing what I am seeing or are my eyes having any problem."- Shao fi asked us as we saw Tul bowing to Khun and afterwards hugging him like they have known each other for a long time.
"Tul babe are you alright. Do you have a fever or are you drunk."- Max asked Tul, knowing well that Tul never bowed down to anyone not even me heck he doesn't even do that in front of Godfather.
"Guys, just relax there are more shocks waiting for you so it would be better if we go for a question answer session tomorrow morning after breakfast. Till then just know that he is Fluke's Fiance, Becky and Sarswat's Papa and our King."- Tul said making Khun laugh. And we all just nodded.

"Boss, Godfather has arrived."- said Jeno as he entered the living room.
"Let'-
"It is only me who is seeing Tankhun here or is it really him."- Jeno said interrupting me rubbing his eyes.
"It's really me you idiot Jeno and where is your idiotic husband."-Khun said making us look at them in shock. like how the hell does Jeno know about Khun and most importantly who is his husband.
"Now how the hell does he know Khun and did he just said husband. Jeno are you married."- it was Shao fi who asked Jeno.
"Guys I already told you there are so much for you to know. So now just enjoy the party, each and everything will be cleared in tomorrow's meeting. Now let's go and welcome Godfather."- Tul said ending our discussion and moving towards the door to receive our special guest.

"Godfather"- Becky and Bright shouted as soon as he stepped out of his car. But....
He just went straight towards Khun and hugged him. This was more than enough for my gang to stumble upon nothing except for me because I am used to this behaviour of my Uncle opps My Dad.
"Fluke, what the hell is happening. Who is your Fiance in real."- Tang yi asked me.
"Dad"- Becky whispered looking shocked at the scene in front of her.
"Dad, is this the same old man who doesn't like skin ship except for us and heck he doesn't even hug us first we have to throw tantrums for him to just hug us and here this Old man is even pecking Papa's forehead so lovingly. Just like a father did when he met his son after a long time."- Bright said looking betrayed at his old man.

"Dad, are you both done. We are also standing here, he is not the only one."- I said making all of them more shock and before I realised what I did Max asked me
"Dad? Fluke who are you calling Dad."-
"Oops,"- I said shutting down my eyes.
"Umm... Gu.. guys.... like Tul has already....said that we will got to know about everything in...in tomorrow's meeting. So I think it's better to keep it like this for now. Am I right babe."- I said looking at Khun who is glaring at me.
"Mr. Fluke Cheenathan, we need all our answers tomorrow otherwise you are dead."- Mew said galring at me and everybody nodded there head before going towards the backyard for the party.
I sighed and left behind them after praying to God for saving my ass from tiger oops the love of my life.

After the party we all retired to our rooms. God please let it not be a dream otherwise I am flying to Thailand to take Khun with me after waking up. I thought and slept hugging the love of my life.

Sorry for the delay guys there was something urgent that came up and I was not able to finish editing.

Enjoy reading
Love u all ❤️❤️...