MISSION TRIP (part-2)

VENICE'S POV

"Uncle Time"- I called him as I entered in their room after knocking.
"How are you Prince Venice."- Uncle Time asked me as he picked me up and Made me sit with Uncle Tay. They both are the best.
"I am fine na Mr. Time, and how are you My Princess."- I asked Uncle Tay as I call him Princess(hehe to make Uncle Time jealous).
"Excuse me gentleman, he is my boyfriend and my princess, you can't call him that."- Uncle Time said before Uncle Tay could reply me making Uncle Tay laugh.
"Mr. Time, you are only his boyfriend but he is dating me behind your back and he is going to marry me so technically if I am The Price then he is The Princess."- I said as I hugged Uncle Tay showing my tongue to Uncle Time making Uncle Tay laugh out loud.
"Ok guys, it's enough."- Uncle Tay said making our bikering stop.
"I am fine my cutie but now tell me about the message you sent in the group chat."- Uncle Tay asked me being a little serious about the situation.
"Let everyone come Uncle, I will tell everyone at the same time."- I said as I gesture Uncle Time to sit with us on the other side.

After 15 mins everyone came including Uncle Big.

"Ven, are you alright baby."- Papa Pete asked me as soon as everyone sattled down.
"Papa, Dad. I am alright don't stress yourself please. And it's not about me, it's about Pai."- I said making them look at me with confusion written on their faces.
"About Pai?"- Papa Porsche and Dad spoke at the same time.
"Yes papa, it's about Him. He is so much depressed about the situation going on right now and he is not even speaking with me. And we all are getting affected by the situation about Pops so I just wanted to request you about something."- I said making them look at me telling me to continue further.
"Papa, Dad and Dadda. I know that I shouldn't say this but we all need a little vacation, a little relaxation."- I said.
"But, baby you know na we need to find out where Your Pops is. And in this situation we can't go to any vacation."- Dadda said being helpless.
"Dadda please listen to me first."- I requested him and he nodded.
"Dad, you know Pops more than anyone here and you also know that if he don't want us to find him, we won't be able to find him. He is stubborn and you all know it and do you guys really think that he will roam around knowing that you are finding him in every street of Bangkok."- I said making them think.
"And Papa, Pai is the most depressed. he was so attached to Pops and you know he can't even stay away from him for even an hour and it's been three days. He needs a little change and not only him we all need some relaxation. Dad please for Pai and our mental health we need a little vacation please. Pretty please."- I said showing them my puppy eyes (hehe... their weaknesses).

"Kinn, Vegas I think Ven is saying right you all need a bit of vacation from all this and Pai needs you both the most in this state."- Uncle Time said making me smile internally ( my saviour I love you so much).
"Kinn I also think that Ven is correct and Pai needs this the most right now."- Papa Porsche said ( hehe I won coz no one can say no to the Queens of THEERAPANYAKUL FAMILY) making everyone nod.
"Ok we will go for the vacation."- Dad said and Dadda just nodded.
"I will be the organiser."- I said making them chuckel ( hmm finally little smile on everyone's face).
"Guys, me and Tay are not going as Tay is on bed rest and also I have planned a little surprise for him. So we are not coming. End of discussion."- Uncle Time said before anyone could oppose him and everyone agreed because they don't have any choice.

"Now now, I want to talk with Uncle Macau and Uncle Big."- I said making them confuse.
"Ven, what do you want to ask them."- Uncle Mix asked me smirking a little ( hehe... he knows).
"What is it Ven."- Uncle Chey asked me looking at Uncle Macau.
"So last night when I was going to my room after spending a little time on the terrace I saw something which was not so innocent for my innocent brain and eyes."- I said making everyone staring at both of them.
"And may we know what was that not so innocent thing."- Papa Pete asked me staring at Uncle Macau making him gulp and hide behind Uncle Big.
"Papa I saw Uncle Big and Uncle Mac--
"We both didn't kiss!"- Uncle Macau shouted making Uncle Big slap his forehead. Me and Uncle Mix laughed looking at Uncle Big's pale face as Dadda and Papa were glaring at them both.
"But Uncle I was just saying that I saw Uncle Big helping you as you injured your hand."- I said making Uncle Macau realised that he just uncovered his secret.
"Explain"- Papa Pete and Papa Porsche said making both of them scared.
"We... actually.....we.. both.both.... we.. both...."- Uncle Macau was stuttering so bad. It was so funny and everyone was controlling their laugh looking at both of them.
"We both what?"- Papa Pete asked them moving a little forward.
"Webotharedating"- Uncle Macau said in one breath making us all laugh. But Papa Porsche's one glare was enough to make us quite.
"Macau say it clearly"- Papa Porsche said.
"Actually, me and Big are dating."- Uncle Macau said pushing Uncle Big a little forward.
"From when."- Dadda asked a bit angry ( dad this is not fare you are going to scare Uncle Big stop your drama, I said in my mind).
"5 years"- Uncle Macau said closing his eyes.
"Ok, good."- Papa Porsche said.
"What, why are you staring at me like you saw a ghost"- Papa Porsche asked Uncle Macau as he was looking at him with his wide open eyes.
"You guys are not angry. You are okay with me and Big dating each other."- Uncle Macau asked looking doubtful.
"Why do you think that we will be angry with you after knowing that you are dating Big."- Dad asked Uncle Macau. He was just staring at us.
Before he could reply anything their was a knock on the door.