COMBAT

TANKHUN'S POV

I felt someone creasing my face making me grone. I opened my eyes to find Fluke looking at me smiling.

"Good morning."- He said and I hugged him burring my head in his bare chest.
"Morning."- I replied.
"Get up love. We need to get ready for the meeting."- he said and I looked at him pouting.
"What? You know we can't miss the meeting."- He said.
"I know but can we just stay like this for sometime."- I asked him.
"Well we can't because it's already 10 in the morning and the meeting is in next hour."- he said making me pout more.
"We are going on a two days vacation after the meeting along with everyone."- He said making me smile.
"Now get up and take bath I will heat our breakfast."- He said before getting up from the bed.
"You are forgetting something Mr. Mafia."- I said and he turned around looking confused.
"Our morning ritual."- I reminded him.
"Sorry love."- he said and pecked my lips but I turned him around laying him on his back.
"Khun, we don't have time."- he said.
"I know but I just want to hug you. Please just for 5 more minutes."- I said hugging him.
"Khun, what's the matter love. I know you are stressing about something."- he asked me.
"It's nothing just going to miss them after they returned to Thailand."- I told him knowing well he will make me confess by hook or crook.
"Now stop asking me questions. Go and get our breakfast till then I am going to fresh up."- I said getting up from him and moving towards the washroom.

After 1 hour

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was in the meeting room waiting for Godfather and Fluke. Khun was already present their as Fluke wanted to talk with Godfather about something.
"Sorry for the delay everyone. Let's start the meeting now."- Godfather said as he entered the meeting room.
"Mew, get him."- Fluke said. Mew bowed and went from their to get the culprit.
"Gentlemen, we all what happened during the past interrogations. And at the end it was proven that Council member Dante and Kinn's guard were involved in everything. So what do you all think we need to do with them."- Godfather asked everyone present their.
"It's your decision Godfather. We will agree with whatever you decide as we all know their crimes."- Mr. Lucas said. Everyone agreed with him.
Mew entered with Dante and Ken.
"So Mr. Dante and Ken, do you want to say something in your defence."- Godfather asked him.
"You are going to regret it Godfather. Just let us go otherwise it will be messed up."- Dante said.
"I hereby declare that Dante and Ken are the culprits and they will be executed in front of the council tomorrow morning at our headquarters in Veitnam."- Godfather said and Mew took both of them from their.

"Mr. Lucas, I won't be present in the execution, so please take care of everything."- Godfather said before wrapping up the meeting.
"Kinn, Kim and Vegas to my office right now."- Godfather said as he existed the meeting room.

In the office

Kinn, Kim and Vegas entered the office room noticing Fluke and Tankhun along with Arm, Mew and Tang yi.
"What happened Uncle?"- Kinn asked Ken(Godfather).
"Well I want you to see for yourself."- Ken said showing them a box.
But before Kinn could pick up the box Khun picked that up.
"Pa, no please."- Khun said pleading knowing what was in the box.
"Khun, I know what you are saying but they need to know. We have to deal with this."- Ken said.
"Why do they need to know everything? We can deal with this matter na Pa. Please."- Khun said.
"Khun, give me the box."- Vegas said and Khun knew that he can't win against him. So he handed him the box with heavy heart.
Vegas opened the box and the box slipped from his hands.
"Vegas, be careful. What is in the box that you are shocked."- Kinn said.
Kim picked up the box and he was shocked to his core.
"Hia, this. How can this be possible?"- Kim said showing the pictures to Kinn.
"This is fucking impossible."- Kinn said seeing the content in the pictures.
"These are Chey and Macau's private pictures with you and Big. They were clicked in Bali and were sent to threaten Khun."- Fluke said.
"And the person who did this is under our Custody."- Fluke said.
"Who is he?"- Vegas asked him.
"Tang yi, can you please call Tinn."- Fluke said and Tang yi nodded.
"He will here in 5 mins."- Tang yi said as he hang up the call.

After sometime someone knocked the door and Godfather gave the permission to enter the office.
Tinn enter with someone behind him and that person's face was covered with the cloth.
"Tinn remove the cloth."- Godfather said.
As soon as Tinn removed the cloth Tankhun was shocked to his core. Knowing the person ge trusted the most for his families safety was the one who clicked their private pictures.
"Mark!"- Khun whispered in disbelief.
"Fluke, are you sure he is the one."- Khun asked again not believing the truth.
Fluke came near him knowing what his husband was feeling at the moment.
"He is the one, the person who clicked the pictures and sent you."- Fluke told him, as he hugged him.
Khun took a deep breath knowing he have to deal with Mark himself for betraying them.
"Tinn, to the training area now."- Khun said in his ice cold voice send shiver down Mark's spine.
Tinn bowed down before leaving. Fluke knew what was coming and sohe took the necessary actions.
"Mew, tell everyone to be present at the training area. We both will be their in few minutes."- Fluke said leaving no room for discussion and everyone left them alone for a moment.
"Love, are you sure you want to do that."- Fluke asked him.
"More then ever."- Khun replied.
"Go then and just know that I will be their, one signal and he will be dead."- Fluke told him and he pecked his forehead.

As they reached the training area everyone was present their along with the kids.
Khun went to change and Fluke went towards the kids.
Everyone was confused that what is going to happen or what is Khun thinking except for Fluke, Tinn and Godfather.
Soon, Tankhun came back.
"Khun what the hell are you doing will you please explain us."- Porsche asked.
"Combat."- Khun replied making everyone shocked.
"Khun, you can't."- Kinn said.
"Yes, I will and I am challenging Mark. If he won I will let him go and if I won he is going to pay for his deeds."- Khun said leaving no room for discussion.
"This combat will be of 3 minutes and if anyone of us made the other person fall, he will win the combat."- Khun said.
They both got into the position and....
"Get ready to be defeated by me Mr. Chinnathan."- Mark said challanging Khun making him laugh at his empty threat.
"We will see Mark."- Khun said nooding his head signalling him to start.

The first few punches was thrown by Mark which Khun easily dodged. After a fight of 2 minutes Khun blowed his face to the other side throwing him on the floor with the force of the punch ending the combat but he was not satisfied with one punch so he beat the shit out of and broke few bones maybe, making everyone shocked at the scene which unfold in front of them. No one knew that their calm and composed Khun have this hidden dangerous and aggressive side. After beating him for God knows how many minutes he told Tinn to take him towards the torcher chamber.
"Kinn he is all yours, do whatever you want."- saying this he went towards the locker room. Fluke told everyone to leave and he himself went behind his husband knowing well how much this fucking this is hurting him.

As he went inside the locker room he saw Khun sitting on one of the bench, his head down and back facing him. He went near him back hugging him.
"I am here love."- Fluke said and these words worked as magic for Khun as he let himself go in his husband's arms knowing well he is safe there. Fluke knew how much it hurts when someone whom you think as a family betray you. But he knew that Khun will overcome this shit for sure. He gave Khun time to relax in his arms and as soon as he fell asleep he took him towards his room. Making him comfortable and giving him sponge bath then changing his clothes he left the room for going downstairs.

As he reached their everyone was sitting in the living room except for the kids, Chris, Jeno, Gulf and Charn.
"Tang yi, Shao fi, Max and Tul you four are going to run a background check on our every worker and guard along with Arm, Pol, Earth and Mix. I need the report till tomorrow evening."- He said and without any other questions the said people got to their work.
"Kinn, Dad how about paying a visit to Mark. I need to release some stress."- Fluke said and Kinn nodded his head smerking.
"Hai Kinn we are also coming with you."- Macau said.
"NO!"- Before Kinn could reply Fluke said.
"You and Chey along with Tey are staying with Pa over here. No arguments."- Fluke said as he shut Chey's attempt to argue with him. They left leaving four sulking babies (Tik is also a baby but only for his boyfriend guys) in the living room.