AUCTION (PART 2)

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a shock for everyone who was present there. But they can't do anything otherwise they will have to face Fluke and no one wants that.

"Mr. Enzo, if you have any doubt regarding the auction please ask that otherwise please don't act out of the line."- MC said.
Everyone was controlling their laugh when MC said that.
"Phom start the bidding, Enzo may be free for these stupid talks but everyone else is not."- Godfather said. Phom nodded before starting the auction.

After an hour

Auction for the other things was done and till now Italians have got half of the things. Now the most important was Diamond and Weapon. And Italians wanted both as now they are not the part of the Council so they don't have many resources.

"After half an hour we will start the most important bidding till then please enjoy yourself"- Phom said and went down from the stage.

"Dad, can we go and meet Grandpa."- Becky asked Fluke.
"Sure lovely and even if I said no to you your Pa will kill me for sure."- Fluke said. Becky and Bright went from there.

Ken and Tik were talking to Kinn when Bright and Becky went there.
"Mr. Ken"- Bright called him.
"Can we also join you?"- Becky asked smiling.

"Ken you are dead."- Tik said making everyone confused as to why The Godfather was looking nervous.

"Princess, why are you angry at your Old Man."- Tik asked her as he went towards both of them.
"Because this Old Man forgot about us after meeting Ven and Pai. We thought he would introduce us with both of them but no, he didn't even see us."- Becky said.
"We wanted to meet everyone but he didn't even notice us. I am going to tell Pa about this."- Bright said making Ken more nervous.
"Becky, baby no please not your Pa. He is going to kill me for sure if he got to know that I made you upset."- Ken said as he made Becky sit on his lap.
"That is what we want. You all along knew how much we wanted to meet everyone but still you didn't even notice us. And Grandpa Tik also didn't notice us."- Bright said.
Kinn and everyone was confused as to why someone they didn't know wanted to meet them and more importantly who was there Pa of whom Ken was also afraid.
"Pa, who are they?"- Time asked.
"They--
"Uncle Time, they won't tell you who we are."- Bright said.
"Okay, if they won't tell us then how about you give your introduction to us."- Pete said.
"Sure Uncle Pete."- Becky said smiling.
"I am Bright Chinnathan. I am eight years old. This is my sister Becky Chinnathan and she is also eight years old. We both are twins."- Bright introduced both of them and as he completed their introduction Becky slapped his head lightly.
"You dummy, you were not supposed to introduce me."- Becky said.
"Sorry but not Sorry. I did what I did."- Bright said making her more angry but before she could hit him again someone called her..
"Becky doesn't hit him on his head. He got injured during training."- Tinn said coming from behind.
"You are safe you idiot. I don't want Uncle Tinn to get upset with me."- Becky said. Bright showed his tongue to her.
"Bright, baby let me remind you that your Pa is watching everything happening here and I for sure know you don't want him to cut your favourite dish for a month."- Tinn said as he came and stood there.
"Buddy, I also know that you won't let that happen because that is also your husband's favourite dish."- Bright said smiling mischievously.
"Bright your Dad is calling both of you."- Tinn said after bowing down to everyone.
"We don't want to go."- Bright said before hugging Tik.
"Well, okay I will tell Win and Freen that you both don't want to meet them."- Tinn said before turning around.
"Grandpa if we didn't go and meet them Dad will be upset with us. So bye."- Both said at the same time and went from there without waiting for Tinn.
"What was that?"- Ken asked.
"Seriously Ken, why are you so slow in understanding everything."- Tik said laughing at Ken's confused face.