HIA

TINN'S POV

I was talking with Macau and Vegas when Babe called me.
"What happened buddy?"- I asked him as I noticed his confused face.
"Who are they?"- He asked me. Before I could reply Khun came in front of him.
"Uncle Khun, is it really you or it's just me being sleepy."- He asked making Khun laugh.
"It's really me. And not me Uncle Fluke is also here."- Khun said as he picked him up.
"I am not talking with him."- He said pouting.
"And may I know why sir."- Fluke asked him.
"Because you didn't came to meet me as usual."- Babe said pouting even more.
"Sorry buddy. But I have a surprise for you."- Fluke said making everyone confused.
"Surprise. What is it Uncle?"- Babe asked being excited.
"Charn won't you introduce yourself to our Babe."- Fluke said and as soon as Babe heard Charns name he turned around looking for him.
"Hello buddy."- Charn said and Babe jumped over him hugging him.
"Hello"- Babe replied in his tiny voice.
"Tinn we will leave now."- Fluke said and everyone left leaving us alone there.
"I am going to meet Frank and after that we can leave."- I said and went from there leaving both of them there.

CHARN'S POV

After everyone left I sat on the couch as Babe was still hugging me.
"Buddy"- I called him. He broke the hug with a little pout over his face.
"What happened baby?"- I asked him.
"If I called you Papa will you be angry with me."- He asked me in his tiny voice.
"No I won't."- I told him with a smile on my face. This feeling is the best.
"Buddy can you tell me where you used to live till now."- I asked him as I composed myself a bit.
"I used to live with Uncle Frank due to my treatment going on."- he told me.
"What kind of treatment?"- I asked him.
"Actually when Dad found me along with my mother, my physical and mental health was not good so Uncle Frank took care of me and I was in observation till last month."- He told me.

"Shell we go guys?"- Tinn said as he entered the room.
"Sure and Tinn I want to take him with us."- I said and Tinn looked at Babe. Babe just nodded his head making both of us smile. Then we left for the mansion after informing Frank.

With Tankhun and Fluke

As soon as they reached the mansion Kinn announced that they need to have a conversation with Tankhun and Fluke.
After freshing up the Therapanyakul's along with Thankhun and Fluke were at the meeting room. Tankhun was freaking out from inside but he covered it up really well. They all were sitting in the meeting room and waiting for Fluke to come. After five minutes he came with a glass of chocolate syrup and gave that to Khun.
"So, what is it?"- Fluke asked them.

"Well we want to know everything from the start."- Kinn said.
"Ok, but no one is going to ask any kind of question till I complete telling you our story."- Khun said and everyone nodded.
Fluke held his hand under the table encouraging him.

"I met him in our hospital 11 years ago. His dad got into an accident and I took him to our hospital. His dad and I became really close and I used to visit him twice a week when he was in the hospital for a month. He introduced me to Fluke and Godfather. It was love at first sight for him but for me it was just a formal meeting. He told Godfather about his feelings and after 3 months of courting I said yes to him. But we were in a secret relationship and I used to visit his dad on regular basis. At that time he was in Taiwan, completing his study. And after four years of our secret relationship we got engaged in the presence of Council, his dad and Godfather. We kept it a secret because of Korn. In the same year we both adopted Becky and Bright and he got the title of Mafia King Of Taiwan. And due to that he left Thailand and I broke all the contacts with the kids for there safety. I was somehow in contact with Fluke but it was through Godfather. And from last two years I was trying to tell you all everything but because of Korn it was ruined every time I tried telling you about them. And you all know what happened after that."- Khun said.
Kinn and others were shocked to know that Tankhun was in a relationship for more then a decade and they didn't even have any idea about it.
"So you are basically telling us that you was in a relationship from a decade and engaged from last 6 years."- Porsche asked him confirming if he heard it right or wrong.
"Well not only engaged but now married as well."- Khun said dropping yet another bomb over them.
"What!?"- Vegas said. Khun nodded in confirmation.
"Ok I got it but I still have a question. Can I ask?"- Kim asked. Fluke nodded.
"You said that you both adopted Bright and Becky then how they both resemble Fluke so much."- Kim asked and everyone nodded.
"Well they both are my sister's kids, after she and her husband was killed in a car accident Khun decided to adopt them."- Fluke said making them understand.
"I hope you got your answers so now how about going to the leaving room as I think Carn and Tinn would have been back till now."- Fluke said as he got up from his seat but before he could leave the meeting room Kinn and Kim stood infront of him. Sensing the tension between them Khun warned both of them.
"We know that you are more powerful than us but that doesn't mean we can't kill you. Just remember, if he ever shed a tear because of you or your family we won't hesitate to kill you. He is our families life and we are giving it in your hands just remember that each and every person in our family in super possesive for him and no one likes tears in his eyes for even a fraction of second. Take care and Good luck."- Kinn said in his cold tone sending shiver down every one's spine. Fluke smiled before replying.
"You guys can relax regarding this matter as I don't have any plan of making him cry and if by any chance this happens then before you I will kill myself. For you he is your life but for me he is me, my heart and my love."
Everyone smiled and Kinn and Kim hugged him. Later everyone joined the family hug.

After the sweet hug everyone went out.
Vegas was the first one to notice Charn and Babe.
"Charn, where is Tinn?"- Vegas asked him.
"He is in the kitchen and everyone is instructed to stay away from the kitchen till he is cooking."- Charn said.
"Don't tell me he is making our dinner."- Fluke said.
"Well yes he is."- Mew replied.
"Yes, finally after two months we will be able to ate food made by that idiot."- Fluke said excited.
Charn noticed the expression on Vegas's face.
"Vegas, can you please help him with the cooking as I need to arrange a room for babe so I won't be able to help him. Please."- Charn said using his puppy eyes and Vegas couldn't help but agree and left from there.
Vegas wanted to have a proper conversation with Tinn but till now he couldn't get any chance. As soon as he entered the kitchen his confidence flew away and he was about to leave when...
"Vegas"- Tinn called him.
"What happened do you need anything?"- Tinn asked him but Vegas was not able to utter a single word. Sensing his nervousness Tinn initiatiated the first step. He came in front of Vegas and hugged him knowing very well what was going inside his mind.
Vegas was shocked when he felt Tinn hugging him but he somehow relaxed due to the warmeth of the hug.
"It's ok. No need to stress out about anything. And you don't need to be on guards everytime, relax and give yourself a little bit of importance Vegas."- Tinn's words act like a magic for Vegas and he hugged him tight before letting himself fully relax and lossen up. This was the first time he felt a fatherly love from someone and this was the first time he let his guards down and cried in his brother's embrace. Tinn stood there creasing his hairs as he knew what Vegas was feeling. After sometime he calm down and they both broke the hug. Tinn cleaned his face with the tissue paper.
"You don't always need to be sorry for whatever our parents did. It was past and from the start I never blamed you for whatever happened. You and Macau were never wrong and never was responsible for whatever it was. Just know that I love you both as any other brother would have loved his nongs."- Tinn said and Vegas hugged him tightly making Tinn chuckle a bit.
"Thank you Hia."- Vegas said and Tinn was over the moon as Vegas called him Hia. He has been waiting for this from God knows how many years. Tinn sensed another presence and when he turned around he saw Macau peeking from outside. He gestured him to join the hug and Macau was more than willing to join the hug.
"I love you both Hia."- Macau said hugging his both brothers.
"We love you too."- both said at the same time before laughing a bit.....