LOVE

FLUKE'S POV

"Hello Khun, we..we were just passing....passing by, we we..were not trying to listen to you."- Yi said making everyone slap their forehead and Shao fi elbowed him making him yelp.
"What is this?"- I asked them in order to calm Khun down before he murder them with his stare.
"Nothing Fluke, we were just passing by. Good night, enjoy and all the best."- Gulf said dragging Mew with him and Max and Tul left with them along with Tinn and Charn. Shao fi dragged Yi with him.
"Bro, use condom and please don't moan loudly we need to sleep."- Boun said before dragging Prem with him. And Khun just shook his head before locking the door and turning around leaning against the door.
"What are you looking at?"- he asked me staring at me.
"Nothing just looking at my husband who has been the reason for me having blue balls for so long because he wanted to make his wedding night special and wanted to lose his V card only to his husband."- I said pulling him closer before pecking his nose making him blush.
"So what are you waiting for."- he asked me hugging my neck.
"Waiting for my husband to give me the permission of loving him, showing him how much he meant to me, treating him like the most fragile flower. So my dear husband can i have the permission to love you tonight."- I asked him boping his nose with mine making him giggle.
"Yes, you have the permission to love me tonight."- he said pecking my lips but before he could back off I captured his lips kissing him passionately with love and lust together. He kissed me with the same passion and I made him lay down on the bed removing his coat and unbuttoning his shirt exposing his chest.

I broke the kiss, and kissed him all over the face and at the end placing soft kisses on his bruised lips.

"Are you sure about this love."- I asked him kissing his forehead. He nodded before pecking my forehead.
"I am."- he said and this was the last straw of my patience.

I kissed him aggressively yet tenderly exploring his mouth and sucking his tongue making him moan. I moved down to his jaw placing kisses over there as my hands removed his shirt. I kissed his neck before sucking at his collar bone leaving a hickey over there earning a moan. His hand travelled from my back to my front unbuttoning my shirt and then removing it. I removed my belt before removing his and bending down kissing his chest feeling his breathing got heavier as I moved towards his nipples. I tucked at them making him moan before sucking them easing the pain and repeating the same with the other one earning a series of moans and grones from him.

"Fl..fluke..ah~"- he called my name moaning before hovering over me and sucking my neck making me moan his name.

"Khhuunn~"

"What happened baby? Aren't you being too impatient. Tell your junior to be patient a little more."- he said breathing heavily and rubbing our groins together making it hard for me to stabilize my breathing.
"Khun, don't do that baby. I won't be able to control myself."- I said breathing heavily.

"Who told you to huh?"- he asked me continuing what he was doing before making me turn him around and hover over him.
"I want you to remember our first time. I don't want sex with you baby, I want to love every inch of your body. So now let me do my work."- I said kissing his face before getting the lobe and condom from the drawer, removing both of our pants along with our boxers exposing both of us to each other.

I kissed him before applying the lube on my finger and at his entrance making him shiver at the cold contact. I made him lay down on his side before laying myself on his side hugging him before kissing him as I entered my finger in his hole making him tighten his grip on my arm. I didn't move my finger for him to adjust and relax. After a minute I started moving my finger in and out loosening him up and I was able to move my finger freely I added the second one.

"Mmmpp~"- I didn't stop kissing him as I started moving my fingers. After sometime I felt him opening up a bit so I removed my fingers before breaking the kiss.

"Are you fine love?"- I asked him worried if he felt uncomfortable kissing his shoulder. He didn't say anything but just nodded his head.
As I got the signal I put more lobe at my fingers before entering hi again but this time increasing the numbers from two to three.

"Fl..ah~"-
I kissed his shoulder as I started moving my fingers again feeling him loosening up. After sometime when he was ready I made him lay down on his back before placing soft kisses on his face. He encircled his arms around my neck pulling me closer before kissing me passionately.
I stroked his d*ck in between the kiss making him tighten his hold around me.
"Relax love"- I said pecking his forehead as I opened the condom before wearing it on.
I put some lube on my d*ck as well as his entrance before leaning down and kissing him as I entered him slowly making him hug me tighter because of the pain. I entered him fully earning a moan from him.
"fuck~"
"Mmpp~ ahh~"- i stilled my moments for him to adjust. I kissed his eyes before pecking his nose.

"I 'kiss' love 'kiss' you 'kiss'."- I said capturing his lips in a passionate kiss as I started moving slowly.
"Ah~, fuck~"

After few minutes I picked up my pace a little when I felt him loosning up. Kissing him all over his face before hugging him making my moments quick and short.
"Fuck~~, fluke~"
"I ah~ can't control now mmph~~"

"Just for ~, a little bit love~" I said making my pace quick as I felt his muscles tightening around me telling me he was near.
"AHhh~"
"Fuuccckkk~"

We both finished at the same time as I limped on him breathing heavily burring my face in the crook of his neck. He started rubbing my back in order to calm me down. After a few moments I calmed down as I placed kisses on his shoulder before pecking his forehead and eyes. I slowly took out my d*ck before throwing the condom as I lay down beside him hugging him to my chest and rubbed his head. After a minute I got up earning whin from my baby.
"I am preparing a bath for you love. Just a few minutes."- I said pressing a kiss over his hand. I picked up the bathrobe before cleaning myself and preparing a warm bath for my Khun. As I came out I saw him looking at me. I picked him up in the bridal style as I made him sit in the bathtub comfortably before helping him clean up first. After that I removed my bathrobe, sitting behind him putting his head on my chest and he adjusted himself.
"Are you fine love?"
"I am perfectly fine Fluke and now stop asking me that question and hug me."- he said pouting making me chuckle at him.
"So how was it."- I asked him in order to tease him.
"It was best."- he answered boldly making me surprised.
"I love you"- he said out of nowhere and I hugged him tighter.
After sometime I got out of the bathtub before wearing my clothes and came out of the washroom. I changed the sheets as I picked up our clothes before putting them in the laundry basket.
As I was about to call Khun, he came out after wearing his clothes. We both laid down on the bed before hugging each other slipping down in the slumber for the rest of the night.

_______________________________________

Love you all so much ❤️😘.....
Enjoy reading berries.....