BABY KANA (PART 2)

FLUKE'S POV

"KING"- he whispered

"Hello Mr. Wong."- I said in an ice-tone voice.
"King you here? You could have called me if there was something."- he said gesturing us to come inside.

"Actually Mr. Wong I was passing from the neighborhood so I thought why not pay you a visit."- I said sitting on the couch.
"That's so nice of y--
"Babe, who is there?"- someone from inside shouted.
"Mr. Wong how many people live in this house."- Mew asked placing his gun on the table as everyone sat beside me.
"Boss?"- Mr. Wong asked being confused.
"Mr. Wong, Mew asked how many people stays in this house."- Tang yi said.
"Oh.. Sir we are three people who live in this house."- he said.
"Three people? Who?"- Charn asked.
"Me, my wife and my mother-in-law."- he said.
"Then what about the child. Which we saw earlier."- Mew asked controlling 7 from punching him.
"Oh.. He is just a mere servant."- he said.

"Mr. Wong, my men told me that you have take some money from us for your business. How is it going so far?"- Fluke asked.
"King, business is going well."- he said being nervous.
"And they also told me that we have given you warning and yet you haven't returned the money."- I said looking straight at him.

"King, I told them to give me some time. I will return it for sure."- He said stuttering.
"Call your wife and mother-in-law. Also call the kid here."- Charn said. He nodded and went inside to call them.

"Fluke, what are we waiting for. Can't we just end them?"- Tul asked.
"Have patience Tul. We are just having a little fun you know. Let them relax a little because after I give them to Mew they are gonna cry for sure."- Fluke said smirking.

"Sawadeeka King."- a middle age women said followed by a lady in her late 40s.
"How may we help you my lord?"- She asked.
"Mrs. Kanawut you can't help him. He is the Mafia King. And may we know where is the child?"- Mew said.
"Why do you want to meet him my lord. He is no one important."- Mrs. Wong said.
"And who are you to decide that. King wants to meet him and you know not to offend him otherwise..."- Mew said.
"I am sorry King on behalf of my wife. I will call him."- Mr. Wong said before going inside.

After sometime Mr. Wong came out followed by our Baby Kana. He was peeking at us from behind the door.

"Come here baby."- Mew said softly.
He was hesitant a bit but when Mr. Wong gestured him he came inside and stand in front of us with eyes down.
Mew stand up from where he was sitting and kneel down in front and of his baby Kana.
"What's your name baby."- he asked softly and even we were shocked to see how softly Mew was talking with him.
"Sir Mew as my daughter said before, he really isn't important."- Mrs. Kanawut said.
"Mrs. Kanawut I don't like repeating myself and Mew already told you that I want to meet him."- Fluke said keeping his gun on the table making them scared.
"Hey, buddy. What's your name?"- Charn asked showing his smile making the kid smile a bit.
"M..my na..name is James."- He said stuttering.
"Wow, how sweet name you have."- Mew said picking him up making him squirm a little.
Mew came and sat beside me on the couch making James sit on his lap.
"Who gave you this name little one?"- I asked wanting to start a conversation with him.
"Uncle Pol gave me this name."- he said in his tiny voice.
How can someone be this cute. I thought looking at him.
"And will you tell Fluke Uncle who is this Uncle Pol?"- Mew asked James but before he could reply us someone rang the door bell.

"Mr. Wong what are you waiting for. Open the door."- Mew said making him follow the orders.

After sometime someone came inside and James jumped out of Mew's lap hugging the intruder.
"Uncle Pol."- he shouted making us realise that the intruder was none other than his Uncle Pol. 
"How are you buddy?"- Mr. Pol asked
"I am fine uncle."- he said before realising what he just did.
"I am sorry Uncle. I won't do that again. I am sorry please don't lock me in the dark room."- he said facing Mew making us confused.
Mew picked him up and again made him sit in his lap and
"Why are you saying sorry baby?"- Mew asked creasing his hairs.
"Master Wong said if I didn't do whatever you told me to, you will lock me up in the dark room and also you won't give me any food."- he said a bit hesitant making us want to rip their heart out of their chest at the spot.