I LOVE YOU

Author's POV

Everyone was waiting downstairs for Gulf and James to come but it's been an hour since they have been in their room.
"Dad, when will Phi come. We have been sitting here for more than half an hour."- Bright said being impatient.
"I am going to call the-
"No need Khun. Gulf and James will be here in 10 minutes."- Mew said coming downstairs and sitting beside Tul.

"Fluke, what about the kids in the warehouse?"- Mew asked.
"They have been sent to the police station for further investigation and Max, Shao fi and Tinn will be here in the next half an hour."- Fluke said.

"So, how is Kana and Baby Kana?"- Tang yi asked.
"They are fine and James already know about Gulf being his father so."- Mew told them.
"James already know about Gulf. How? When? And most importantly who told him?"- Charn asked.
"Pol told him. Pol has been Mr. Kanawut's lawyer from last 15 years."- Mew told them making a lot of questions arise in their head.
"I know what you all are thinking. I asked him the same that why he didn't helped Gulf at the beginning so he told me that he was threatened that if he will help Gulf they will kill him and his unborn child so he didn't did anything and also he didn't knew that they have thrown Gulf out of his own house and till last month he was finding about where Gulf is. And then he saw Gulf at the bar with us and at that time he got to know that Gulf is associated with the Mafia so he told James about everything. At first James was angry but eventually he understood and rest you all know."- Mew told them making everyone nod.

"Fluke I haven't seen Jeno and Chris. Where are they?"- Tang yi asked
"Do you live here Yi or at any other planet?"- Mew asked
"Of course I do live here but I haven't saw them for few days."- Tang yi said.
"I have sent them with Godfather. They will return with him day after tomorrow."- Fluke said.

"Uncle Mew. Where is Phi we want to meet him."- Becky said.
"Let's go and meet your Phi."- Mew said picking both of them up.
"Guys I think you all have to wait."- Mew said before going upstairs making us sigh.

"Let's go and wait for them in the backyard."- Khun said and everyone agreed.

With Gulf and James

GULF'S POV

"Shell we go outside and meet everyone."- I asked him as he is hugging me like a Koala.
"Will they be angry with me?"- he asked me in a tiny voice.
"Why do you think so baby?"- I asked him, controlling my anger. They will regret it for sure, for making my baby so much scared of everything, for making him lose his confidence.
"Because I haven't met them and I don't know anyone. What if I made a mistake and then they got angry with me."- he said.
"Baby they won't do anything. No one will get angry and even if you made a mistake then also no one will be angry with you. And also Dada and Papa won't let anyone be angry with you. Okay, so now we'll go and meet everyone. Also your little brother and sister are waiting for you downstairs, don't you want to meet them?"- I asked him and he nodded his head showing his face to me.

"No need to go anywhere. We are already here."- Mew said entering our room with Bright and Becky.
He made Bright and Becky sit on the bed opposite to us.
"Phi James!"- they both shouted and hugged him making us confused.
"Bright, Becky do you guys know each other?"- Mew asked them.
"They are my juniors in school. I helped them in one of their projects."- James said looking at both of them with adoration.
"Yes, Phi also helped us with our homework and many more things and he also helped us in dance classes."- Becky said.
"So now how about we got to know everyone else?"- I asked him, earning a nod.
Mew picked James up and he hugged him like a Koala hiding his face in the crook of his neck. I picked Becky up and Bright being the sunshine he is, ran downstairs without waiting for us.

When we reached downstairs no one was there.
"Must be in the backyard."- Mew said before going towards the backyard and indeed everyone was sitting there.