PREPARATIONS

TANKHUN'S POV

After talking with Ven and Pai I came downstairs to have my breakfast.
"Khun, what happened? You are looking a little low today."- Tinn asked me as I just sat there not eating anything.
"Nothing."- I sighed.

"Then why are you not eating"- Max asked.
"Just thinking about something"- I replied not paying much attention.
"Uncle Pom, send our breakfast to my room"- Fluke said before picking me up and going towards our room.

"Fluke"- I called him as he made me sit on the bed before pulling me for a hug.
"What happened baby, why are you looking so stressed."- Fluke asked me.

"Just thinking about Kinn and others. I just talked with Pai and he told me to come back and how everyone is being there."- I told him knowing I can't lie to him.
"Calm down love. I know that this is not easy for you but I also know that to keep them safe you can do anything. So just relax and for now focus on yourself as well, you can't just keep stressing out for others think about yourself a little."- he said as he made me comfortable on the bed.

"Khun Fluke, your breakfast."- Uncle Pom said knocking on the door.
"Keep it on the table uncle and please close the door before leaving."- Fluke told Uncle and made me sit on the chair.
"Let's eat first and after that you and gulf are going for shopping and I need to attend an important meeting with others."- Fluke said before feeding me.
"Ok and I will pick Bright and Becky form school on my way back."- I told him.

Time skip

"Khun, let's go. We are getting late."- Gulf shouted.
"Just a minute Gulf. Let me check if I kept my phone and credit card. And we are going for shopping not for any appointment. Just relax."- I told him.
"You are saying that from last half an hour."- he replied.
"Let's go now. Also we need to pick Bright and Becky from school."- I told him as we both sattled in the car.
"I know Khun and we still have 4 hrs and you only need to pic your wedding outfit and few other jwelleries."- he told me and we were in front of the mall in half an hour.

"Let's go and check your wedding outfit first"- Gulf said as we entered inside the mall.

FLUKE'S POV

"Mew, what's the update?"
"Our ship will be here near about evening and at afternoon you have a meeting with Kamol about the collaboration. After the meeting you have to go and select your suit and few other things."- Mew said.
"Have you checked the security update and when is Dad coming back from Thailand."- I asked him.
"I just checked and everything is under control. About Uncle he will come here day after tomorrow."- he told me checking his phone.

"Fluke"- Mew called me.
"You are stressed."- he asked me.
"I am thinking about Khun. He is stressing himself out about his family condition and I don't know how to help him."- I said what was in my mind.
"I know that. But do you guys know who is the person, who is blackmailing him."- Mew asked me.
"No. We have only his picture but our sources said that the picture is fake and everything about that picture was created a few months ago."- I told him.
"That's concerning."- he said.
"I know but right now most important thing is his safety. And I talked to Dad about Theerapanyakul's safety. He will take care of that."- I told him.
"You guys have to wait quit some years for meeting his family."- Mew said knowing well.
"You know it. Till Dad is the Godfather we both can't do anything. When I become Godfather only then the council will not dare to ask them anything, till then we don't have any choice."- I told him.
"Ok. Have you prepared everything for your special day."- he asked me.
"Already. I was waiting for this day from past few years and now I got the chance and I will make it special for him. He is going to miss his family for sure but I know you guys as well."- I said.
"I will personally take care of that you don't need to stress about anything."- he told me.

"Shell we go. You have meeting with Kamol."- he said looking at his phone.
"Let's go."- I said as we both exited my office going towards the parking.

TANKHUN'S POV

After picking up my wedding suit and jewellery we picked up Becky and Bright from their school.
"Papa, why is that blue car following us from last 15 minutes. We don't have any cars that are blue and our security doesn't use this type of car."- Bright said.
"Khun I am also noticing this. This is not our car. At first I ignored it thinking may be it's just a coincidence."- Gulf said making me more suspecious.
"Becky, Bright wear your seatbelt properly. Gulf get your gun out and inform the security with us and tell them to be ready."- I told them speeding up our car......

_______________________________________
Next part tomorrow.
Love you all 😘😘